Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (80936 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by buffalowings: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
I will like to fight with this girl.

in bed
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Samirana360(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
olosho
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by buffalowings: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tisham20:
she's eager to serve in the other room

yea
she needs to calm down
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
c733d:
Pre-marriage or pre-sex photo shoot?
Hahaha haha cheesy

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cute.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by ifyalways(f): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is the groom pregnant though undecided
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by FavoredGuy: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Must everything get people talking in this nairaland?
Mtcheeeewww!!!! I for no even comment sef if not because I don already start typing. Abeg I no comment
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by mayortm001(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
See belle oo
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by nkemjacob2(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
she do am mke una c sometin type
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by lebete3000: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
DrGill:
That backside tho wink

Did they nail it? Yay or Nah

What is d meaning of this nonsense?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by dfo12(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
pcguru1:

Take it easy bro, it's gonna be alright, say if after me "it's gonna be alright "

You are a very funny dude grin grin grin
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by gud4dbest(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nma27:
nice background

dats wat I see sef
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by dfo12(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha haha cheesy

what's making you laugh?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Rexnegro(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
sasko:
.Every photos involving a guy and his girlfriend is now tagged pre wedding photo ...

even when the guy still they reason am
The thing tire me too o,
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by frisky2good(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
I sure say e don dey, we never just see am.

tosyne2much:
As things are going, it will soon get to that stage bro cheesy
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by homirefacuny(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
sasko:

that's how I was dating one lady i was shocked the day I found out she was introducing me to her relatives as their future in law....o boy !!

I come begging they count my teeth

Lol.. That go me laughing hard. The lady don see his olorunsogo bus stop and for your mind you be her surulere bus stop. Make God Sha help man ni.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by FreeSpirited: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
sasko:
.Every photos involving a guy and his girlfriend is now tagged pre wedding photo ...

I swear , in da doggy pics , the guy be like....should I fvck this biitch or marry her?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by aksule(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
At times l wonder where some commentators in nairaland got this culture of abusing or insulting others in the social media especially where you were not attacked. This to me is not the best. You can express your opinion without using abusive or insulting language.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by trigger22(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
sasko:

E clear say dis guy still dey reason d matter,see d way him dey observe her say dis babe want use yansh colonise me.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Daddybright1986(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pls...............

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Edipee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
The man be like, " I don enter one chance".
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by tosyne2much(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
dfo12:

what's making you laugh?
Shouldn't one laugh at this clownish couples-to-be? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Constilo4u(f): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cute! I love this grin shocked cool wink
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
frisky2good:
Na only naked pre-wedding pictures remain make we dey see.

I'm sure you won't have to wait for very long... undecided
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by AuroraB(f): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
femolacqua:
Kind of like the look of things.
grin
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by AuroraB(f): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
buffalowings:

yea
she needs to calm down
Gimme one reason she needs to undecided

grin
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by bigiyaro(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
and sombory will come and say women have more to offer other than dia toto.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
c733d:
Pre-marriage or pre-sex photo shoot?
na you sabi, everything na "pre"
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by shaokhan01(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Yeye ashawo girl
she can't even do that to her husband to be I no see any reason why u dey call this babe ashewo
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Chukazu: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
LordIsaac:
Whorish . Any marriage forged in the heat of lust will not stand the test of time!

says who?

there's an element of 'lust' in every relationship.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hope the guy can handle whatever the lady is giving.she looks to be the fitter of the two.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by tmgold007(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
firstclassmumu:
is she your sister
Lol...she not my enemy either

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.