Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking (80925 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by tosyne2much(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
frisky2good:
I sure say e don dey, we never just see am.

E fit be say na you go first roger us cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Delusty(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Imagine oh
Common cos she acted naughty with her hubby doesnt mean she is asewo common[/quote]
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by mailingdgreat: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
First class olosho. After u Bleep d guy with doggy style, den watz next?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by frisky2good(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tufiakwa!!!! I reject it grin

tosyne2much:
E fit be say na you go first roger us cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
See his fat tummy.
disgusting.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by guychidile: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
pls clarify the matter well,..is it pre- wedding photos, or prey wedding anniversary photos.?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Proffdada: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
They're happily married
Haters should find nearest lagoon and do yourself a favor
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by stoic6ix: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
what is olosho??
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Proffdada: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
sasko:
.Every photos involving a guy and his girlfriend is now tagged pre wedding photo ...

even when the guy still they reason am
They've been together for more than a year sef
He's my close friend
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by hernandson(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
lucky you, her mother in law isn't a deeper life
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by pocohantas(f): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
The guy's tummy though!
Major turn off!
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by leoniel(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ur problem is a problem. grin
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Humility017(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
LordIsaac:
Whorish . Any marriage forged in the heat of lust will not stand the test of time!
well said

1 Like

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
LordIsaac:
Whorish . Any marriage forged in the heat of lust will not stand the test of time!
this is actually true

2 Likes

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by sixtus3606(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Yeye ashawo girl
your name says it all...
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by firstclassmumu: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
sixtus3606:
your name says it all...
I will slap you
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by firstclassmumu: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
tmgold007:
Lol...she not my enemy either
ohk
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by firstclassmumu: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
shaokhan01:
she can't even do that to her husband to be I no see any reason why u dey call this babe ashewo
you no fit see the reason na
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by itzemar(m): 12:45am On Mar 15, 2017
is it me or does that lady look like Laura ikeji?
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Kyllahmc(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2017
sasko:
.Every photos involving a guy and his girlfriend is now tagged pre wedding photo ...

Thank you. Anything wey we Nigerians learn we go wan over do am
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by sunshineV(f): 2:02am On Mar 15, 2017
Abegi where that lil Wayne pic
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Crowny11(f): 5:31am On Mar 15, 2017
sasko:

you know see d ring finger ni
abeg wish them well jor. ..
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Mstcambridge: 12:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by glambo(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aderola15:

She wan carry junior, you no see as the man dey look nii...
He wants to unleash Junior shocked grin

Happy birthday Aderola 15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by sirusX(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
frisky2good:
Na only naked pre-wedding pictures remain make we dey see.
Loading 99%...
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by jamislaw(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
sasko:

bad guy.....Wallahi is not easy to make that decision o.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by GawzMan(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Vejin(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin[b]dat 2nd pic should be rated +18.. baba is getting crushed by ukwu stylishly[/b]
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by Oreofepeters: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
pocohantas:
The guy's tummy though!
Major turn off!
I like you...

You always got something to say.
Re: See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking by jbblues24(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2019
Congrats on the new adventure!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.