Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) (51392 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by ciggy000(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
trusting a woman is like trusting d devil.despite all photo evidence she kept denying.some women can kill sha
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Moreoffaith(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
OLOSHO IN THE BUILDING..... SHE DEY LOOK FOR SOMBORI LIKE SULEIMAN grin grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by supaclean: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
laundry and cleaning services (Lagos, Ogun) .....09058355323.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
When TTT get evicted na so he go carry say he was once married. Nothing like being naive madam na fame and power make u go taste another dick dem pursue u from ur husband home. na werin from obosi tell me ooo. Don't quote me cos I don't know d guy address

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Was she forced to married? Look at her face in wedding photo sef.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Okuda(m): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:
After denying countlessly to the media that she was married, even after photos from her wedding was released by a family member, former Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate

Is she well at all? undecided undecided

" Was once married" and "is married" are they the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Keneking:
She must come clean at some point - remaining TBoss shocked shocked
"Yes, I was once married and it's a dark part of my life that I don't want to ever go back." - PR strategy
But the damage has been done already...to her friendship, lovers and aspiring crush sad
I am sure she was thinking of winning the N25mil as a way of discovering her talent outside wedlock being single.
Who knows - she could have been a potential winner if she had participated as a married lady undecided
These things has a way of working

- Jonathan's government sef angry angry angry
What happened to TBoss.?
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by officialdspice: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
snezBaba:
Tiwa,see the nonsense wey you start ? angry
u what did Tiwa start may God forgive you
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ekun ike, lies full her mouth en
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Emmyspecial(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Crocodile tears :p. Useless hole!
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by rocknation62(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
sweery:
Same old excuse

Emotionally physically mentally mature

mtscheww you cheated girl dazzal.
Nor mind her...MEDICINE AFTER DEATH...YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fear women....and their crocodile tears
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by gudvibz(f): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thats not enough reason to deny it hapnd unless of course it was annuled undecided

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gifty, one of d white witches of bbnaija grin
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by wacoj(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fake element. Olosho! I doubt if any endorsement go come her way~
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by ChristyB(f): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gifty the gifty, this girl even get truth for her mouth so?
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by rocknation62(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
The women are always claiming the victim, I an yet to see and listen to the men

YES THEY ARE ALWAYS THE VICTIM because EVERYTHING ABOUT WOMEN IS A LIE....STARTING FROM THERE EYE LASHES,B**BS,BVTTOCKS,EVEN THERE HIPS SELF THEY LIE(HIPS DON'T LIE)...ETC
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by yinkslinks(m): 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Now we have cry women from Daddy issues grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by yinkslinks(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jolar101:
Was she forced to married? Look at her face in wedding photo sef.
RIP to English cry cry cry cry You must be an Afonja!!!
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by kelcy1: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Did she said she was nine years? Fake tears I see where she got that one from(tonto)
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Elomgi: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
wow, she is naive emmmm shocked

Activity Shop

We sell cheap and the price for whole sell tokunbo Glass hot plate is negotiable.
Halogen,soft touch and we Also Cut and repair.
Single Hotplates (Glass)
Double Hotplates (Glass)
4/5 Bunners Hotplates (Glass)

Note we also have New onces.
Any size of choice
Delivery to Onitsha, kano, kaduna, PH, Abakaliki, Jos, Aba Abuja,ETC is available.
Samson 08033472703
GBO Alaba International Market.

Please Serious Customers.

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by yinkslinks(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
kelcy1:
Did she said she was nine years? Fake tears I see where she got that one from(tonto)
Bro dirty dey ur ear grin grin grin grin grin Naive not Nine.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Crocodile tears undecided
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by buddydoze(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
This Gifty can lie for Africa! Even while trying to tell the truth after picture of her wedding finally surfaced, she still lied about her age. How can you say you were 9yrs when you got married? The wedding picture we saw showed that you were older than 9yrs. Be truthful for once baby girl. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by morereb10: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
akwa unu ahuna

why she come dey cry for her own lie?

as we no know say 100% of anything wey woman talk, 70% na lie.

taa go sit down
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by manikspears: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
veekid:

Oniro jatijati, yoh see your life now? Fake assholĂȘ
grin

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by BabaGrinz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
doh ooooo....anoda tiwa ...and tonto in d makin..

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by ammy4goodies(f): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
Women shocked

Lolz
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Backinfront(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
kelcy1:
naive not nine years.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
yinkslinks:
RIP to English cry cry cry cry You must be an Afonja!!!
Make Buhari fire you there.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by manikspears: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
supaclean:
laundry and cleaning services (Lagos, Ogun) .....09058355323.
Ahhhhh, ontop Toss tread, you dey advertise laundry biz grin
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Backinfront(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
buddydoze:
This Gifty can lie for Africa! Even while trying to tell the truth after picture of her wedding finally surfaced, she still lied about her age. How can you say you were 9yrs when you got married? The wedding picture we saw showed that you were older than 9yrs. Be truthful for once baby girl. undecided undecided undecided undecided
naive not nine years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe: Nina & I Had Sex On TV - BBNaija Winner Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.