Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (63527 Views)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by micflo28(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gehs ehnnnnn. D guy be pointing she's mine, she no reciprocate. Is she really into him.? embarassed
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Amarabae(f): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
People should free her jor. She has gotten a husband and both of them are happy.
God bless her marriage.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Allylic(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
This lady is fat... one of her lap big pass my whole body....chai...she looks obese dou
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Awoo88: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
The kain babe they like Bleep wella
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by oluwasegun007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
oju ko ko to....u no wan marry two,
u com marry two n one
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by chinedumo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

I owe you 20 naira kulikuli for this. tongue

*YOU SMART* wink

off topic
plz what is this league of mornachs in ur siggy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by dorofloxy(f): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Beautiful couples
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by sekem: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
I wanted to say that the man is in big trouble already and he should run away as fast as his legs could carry him but seeing that they are both my fellow arsenal fans, I think I will rather remain silent. tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by hardbody: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
jesusson22:
This couple's lovely pre-wedding photos have got people talking, just because of the size of the pretty bride-to-be, Betty...
#BETREX

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/the-hips-on-this-lady-in-these-pre.html?m=1

She is one women. Datzall

Will the groom lift the bride?

I forsee a crane standing by, or an ambulance. ....

Either way, his cross to carry. He found love or did he?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by segebase(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
this must learn doggy style by fire by force
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by potent5(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
I won't say anything until the wedding day and it's time to carry your bride.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by barallanee(f): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Love her shoes smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by cstr150: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
She is not that bad.
She is still sexually attractive unlike some have seen.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by barallanee(f): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Though she is fat she has a NYC shape..which mkes her look unique....nt fat and shapeless

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by potent5(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
emeijeh:
The guy dey force himself smile.
Na wah o

Knock knock,
Groom: who is it?

It's Flavour, your Brother in-law
That smile no be fun smile; na amusement smile. The guy is just amused by every every.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
Up gunners
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Omo nawa oooo.. Abeg who get that Mr. Ibu picture? cool
I dash u

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
menix:
Either the gal is rich or the gal's family is rich..

Any other thing is Jazz..
..or love
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Sketch007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angeleena:
the lady's single lap,is the sum total of the guy"s body..she big wella

Wickeded grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Number2(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
The husband will be like.....

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by seuncyrus(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Omotayor123:
she's cool actually...cheesy
Gifted.
lol , gifted u say ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Allylic:
This lady is fat... one of her lap big pass my whole body....chai...she looks obese dou
see jealousy, na person say make u b like stick?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Awoo88:
The kain babe they like Bleep wella
no b lie
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Fidecoo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
jesusson22:
This couple's lovely pre-wedding photos have got people talking, just because of the size of the pretty bride-to-be, Betty...
#BETREX

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/the-hips-on-this-lady-in-these-pre.html?m=1
,,, nna enn, in as much as I like them big, this 1 plenty oo!!. E pass trailer engine, no be any how kick starter go start this kind engine oo!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by ahonye15: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Etim'tete. This one na overload ooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Headlaw(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Some guys don't fear any more, did you just see that.......

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by ElsonMorali: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Noooooooooo!!! What the heck was she looking at allowing all that that crawl up all over her body?

It's the jeans she's putting on that I really pity though. Seem to have reached their elastic limit.

She'd do herself a big favorite and she'd that extra baggage If she wants to enjoy her marriage.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by purplekayc(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hope say nah waterbed dem get for house ,coz I no fit carry person go hospital
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by transient123(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angeleena:

Nairalanders and amebo analysis!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by uny2016(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
cheesy
Angeleena:
cheesy
Angeleena:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Champele(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Who is the bride?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.