Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (63532 Views)

Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by psallmuel(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
I know black is beautiful, I know black is beautiful. but this? Naaaaaaaaah

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by psallmuel(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
I know big is beautiful, I know black is beautiful, I know bold is beautiful.
but this? Naaaaaaaaah

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, op., did you just call that hips? you're officially blind then

While those with the best hips are still DESPIRATELY looking for husband. With all their hips Oooooooooooo na ZEROooooooooooo. She is without doubt BIG, BOLD, and BEAUTIFUL in a world where LADIES have been so brainwashed by CAPITALIST who make alot of money from so many ladies choice of living a PRETENCIOUS LIFE. Surgery for their butts, bobs, hips, lips, nose, e.tc.....................but unlike this SKIN DEEP BEAUTY, she is just herself and who from mere seeing her picture i believe has a BIGGER, BOLDER AND MOST BEAUTIFUL HEART than all those 'wanna be' babes.

I wish them a very successful marriage so that the community of our collective humanity will flourish BIGGER, BOLDER AND MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL.

Dont judge a book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Allylic(f): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
martynz50:
see jealousy, na person say make u b like stick?
i love myself d way im
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Allylic:
i love myself d way im
ok sorry ooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Chelseafan1: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Aderola15:

I owe you 20 naira kulikuli for this. tongue

*YOU SMART* wink

Fine girl
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
This guy is my kind of man. bros i love what you got. Marry her well. she is beautiful and my brand. i admire her so so much. men like you and i obviously have the zeal, grace and stamina to grind her to lalaland. I beg invite me come the wedding. she is so hawwwttt.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 15, 2017
hm sad

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by kingsleefolli(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2017
You need long stick to fight this battle. Not gun and knife. Centre 0 will be difficult to enter. Doggy style can help mtchew.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Lovechyld101(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2017
At least she has a flat tummy she is perfect. My own big bold and beautiful just keep getting bigger. I don taya.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Allylic(f): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2017
martynz50:
ok sorry ooo
...no need for sorry...

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Francisca4(f): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2017
In as much as I can't create a fly despite how small it is, I will forever appreciate the various beauty that lies in all Gods creation, there is a reason why He didn't create us alike.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by sweetgirly(f): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2017
to me she look beautiful and classy.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by windeal: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2017
And they come be arsenal fans

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Jj222(f): 5:39am On Mar 17, 2017
she has very fat laps. not hips
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by OgaBuhari: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017
sweetgirly:
to me she look beautiful and classy.
happy birthday
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by 25thJOE(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
the bigger a woman, the better she is.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Fat nonsense. Rubbish couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by Mrbabra: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2017
water covers church building in port harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQocRCFY3gY
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man by 25thJOE(m): 5:38am On Jul 25, 2017
I like big women because they make better wives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.