Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? (3141 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / A White Person Replied My Comment On Youtube / Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by whywhyogun: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
sometimes the stereotype works, such as, a white person is handsome , because he has white skin, and he is rich , he is civilized, he knows how to treat a woman, and his peniss is not oversize that it would not give hurt (or would not give too much pleasure? )

does any one fancy having sex with white people? or anyone has his/her own experience to share with us?

after all, is it out of sheer vanity and mercenary purpose that, black people want to have sex with white people?
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by RoyalBlak007: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:
sometimes the stereotype works, such as, a white person is handsome , because he has white skin, and he is rich , he is civilized, he knows how to treat a woman, and his peniss is not oversize that it would not give hurt (or would not give too much pleasure? )

does any one fancy having sex with white people? or anyone has his/her own experience to share with us?

after all, is it out of sheer vanity and mercenary purpose that, black people want to have sex with white people?
Mamagee?

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by whywhyogun: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nma27:
Mamagee?

excuse me?
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
This one is always horrrrrrrny

6 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by REIIGN(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Make dem tie this girl before she go enter market o grin
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
REIIGN:
Make dem tie this girl before she go enter market o grin
you are number one in my list...
but mynd just spoil show.
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by whywhyogun: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:

this topic is a complex one. it involves the racial , aesthetic and psychological stuff. it is not just a naughty topic.
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by naijaboiy: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dumbtroll... undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nma27:
Mamagee?
for real? dats mamagee? cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by whywhyogun: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
naijaboiy:
Dumbtroll... undecided

at least i succeeded to troll a small fish , you.
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Divay22(f): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Op you are trying too hard (that's if you understand) tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Goodnight bae
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
and op get husband o grin
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by REIIGN(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
you are number one in my list... but mynd just spoil show.
LOL! Virgin like me? Who I slay? grin
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

at least i succeeded to troll a small fish , you.
Lifetime achievement.

Congratulations!
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:

and op get husband o grin
I doubt

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Divay22(f): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
hahahahahahahahaha..you wanna make me cry now

Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by whywhyogun: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Divay22:
Op you are trying too hard (that's if you understand) tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Goodnight bae

no , i dont understand.

i just find this forum very fun.
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
I doubt
dats what she says lol
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
REIIGN:

LOL! Virgin like me? Who I slay? grin
Just like wiskid and runtown, you slay from Lagos to Kampala.
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:

for real? dats mamagee? cheesy
She creates threads like her na
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:

dats what she says lol
Na one small boy dey behind the moniker
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Young03(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don already sex one
an albino for my neighbourhood
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nma27:
She creates threads like her na
well mamagee is always asking ppl to checkout her dp on threads she creates but this op own na always about weird funny stuffs grin...though small similarity dey sha cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by whywhyogun: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
Na one small boy dey behind the moniker

if you live to 500 years old, your small brain will not amass what i have in my brain. i am too much experienced, any man in front of me, will shake involuntarily. a woman who knows too much.
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Divay22(f): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

no , i dont understand.

i just find this forum very fun.
Me too grin
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you live to 500 years old, your small brain will not amass what i have in my brain. i am too much experienced, any man in front of me, when in reality, will shake involuntarily. a woman knowing everything.
You sound like a bipolar, I may be wrong though
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
na who take down dat slaying thread grin
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by REIIGN(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:

Baba I'm a married man o. I'm married to Jesus. smiley
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
lefulefu:

na who take down dat slaying thread grin
Adolf mynd4 Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you live to 500 years old, your small brain will not amass what i have in my brain. i am too much experienced, any man in front of me, will shake involuntarily. a woman who knows too much.
oyind18 say na guy u be..Nma27 say u are mamagee...i am Pontius Pilate..so who are u?..what are u? sad
Re: Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
Adolf mynd4 Hitler.
i concur grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies With Small Boobs.. Small Butts..and Small Body.. This Is For You / 2 Slay Queens Disgraced On Social Media For Stealing Indomie (full Video) / I Caught My Cousin Having Sex... Drop Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.