Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? (10150 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / I Need faithful moslem or Christain Bro Or Sis For Help. / Do You Wish To Have Sex With A White Person ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2017
when I was in Lagos airport few years ago, I was called "sister" by a black man from behind. I felt confused , and I looked back . when our eyes contacted, he felt somehow embarrassed.

I used my eyes to ask him what is the matter ? he gesticulated that , I lagged my luggage behind.

I have never been called sister in my country. we don't use this title. it sounds weird, especially it is from a mouth from another race.

maybe at that moment, he wanted to show some gallantry , or he was over-excited to take a plane. so, he was totally carefree, and called a woman , whom on ordinary circumstance he would never address with "sis" , "sis".

if he knows what you guys know of me , he will shudder to cringe, instead of calling a strange white woman sister, or a white man brother.

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by whitebeard(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Join the revolution

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Fadiga24(m): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2017
Yes, we do call each other 'sister' or 'brother' here, aint no big deal.

We live in a communal society over here as opposed to the individualism of the West.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Fadiga24:
Yes, we do call each other 'sister' or 'brother' here, aint no big deal.

We live in a communal society over here as opposed to the individualism of the West.

that is why your rape cases are always titled in this way :"brother babatunde having sex with his 14 year old sister "

2 Likes

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Fadiga24(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

that is why your rape cases are always titled in this way :"brother babatunde having sex with his 14 year old sister "
No, crime reports are always official. So if it tagged so, it has nothing to with communalism.

You don't have to view from the negative aspect, do you.

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Fadiga24:

No, crime reports are always official. So if it tagged so, it has nothing to with our communalism.

You don't have to view from the negative aspect, do you.

this is the abbreviation of the official crime report :

"brother babatunde having sex with his own ( uncle's wife's nephew's ) 14 year old sister "
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Mustiboy(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2017
if I tell you say I understand you, Na lie I lie

5 Likes

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Igborubausa, are you another racist White Supremacist? undecided
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Igborubausa, are you another racist White Supremacist? undecided

whenever " white person " is mentioned, racism is related.

how racism you are !!

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Mustiboy:
if I tell you say I understand you, Na lie I lie

don't you understand what is a white woman ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

whenever " white person " is mentioned, racism is related.

how racism you are !!
You're a fool. You came here to tell us how you took issue with a black person addressing you as "sister", and you find my question offensive? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
You're a fool. You came here to tell us how you took issue with a black person addressing you as "sister", and you find my question offensive? undecided

I just pointed out that, you are a racist and I also told you the reason.

so many things you may see from the story I wrote here, you picked up the racism issue.

why don't you argue that, he is too carefree , too naïve that he has no idea he is saying hello to a licentious white woman ?

there are so many other aspects you may view this issue from. why do you choose racism ? is there any racism in my story ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

I just pointed out that, you are a racist and I also told you the reason.

so many things you may see from the story I wrote here, you picked up the racism issue.

why don't you argue that, he is too carefree , too naïve that he has no idea he is saying hello to a licentious white woman ?

there are so many other aspects you may view this issue from. why do you choose racism ? is there any racism in my story ?

I have White friends online and I address them as brothers and sisters. So, what's the big idea in a black addressing a white woman as "sis"? Are you stupid_? Probably another fool from the USA. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 9:37am On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
I have White friends online and I address them as brothers and sisters. So, what's the big idea in a black addressing a white woman as "sis"? Are you stupid_? Probably another fool from the USA. undecided

but , do they address you with "bro" ?

why cant you accept the situation that, white people feel awkward to be addressed "bro" or "sis" ?!
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Mustiboy(m): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

don't you understand what is a white woman ?
I understand that, but your post as a whole is unintelligible, incoherent and ambiguous.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2017
Mustiboy:
I understand that, but your post as a whole is unintelligible, incoherent and ambiguous.

that is why I wrote it.

it should be arguable.

or else, what do you want me to write directly ? or, what comes to your mind the first moment you see my post ? something racism again ? something seedy ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by AlvanT(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:
when I was in Lagos airport few years ago, I was called "sister" by a black man from behind. I felt confused , and I looked back . when our eyes contacted, he felt somehow embarrassed.

I used my eyes to ask him what is the matter ? he gesticulated that , I lagged my luggage behind.

I have never been called sister in my country. we don't use this title. it sounds weird, especially it is from a mouth from another race.

maybe at that moment, he wanted to show some gallantry , or he was over-excited to take a plane. so, he was totally carefree, and called a woman , whom on ordinary circumstance he would never address with "sis" , "sis".

if he knows what you guys know of me , he will shudder to cringe, instead of calling a strange white woman sister, or a white man brother.

Sister abeg wetin we go call you? "madam/madame","miss",etc? as primitive folks wey we be...Iranu!
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2017
AlvanT:
Sister abeg wetin we go call you? "madam/madame","miss",etc? as primitive folks wey we be...Iranu!

if I am a white man, you may call me "hi, man" . if I am a white woman, you may call me "excuse me"

a black man calls a white man brother or a white woman sister , in public ?! it will incur all the attention to you, including the attention from your black brothers around.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by triplec93(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Something tells me you are not who you claim to be, you are nothing but an attention seeking gay, what ever happens to respecting people's culture!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2017
No I won't

Because I don't even call my black friends sis/bro grin
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2017
Picture or your white pussy or idonbilivit cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

but , do they address you with "bro" ?

why cant you accept the situation that, white people feel awkward to be addressed "bro" or "sis" ?!
Oh, "White people"? You have a bizzare and ultimately false view of Westerners, you imbecilic cretin. You think Europeans and Americans are some kind of homogenous bloc of white people? You must be on stupidity pills. While all you Westerners are indeed white, that's where the similarities end, you fucktard_. Not all White people are like you, so don't delude yourself that you're the epitome of "whiteness"! There is no such thing as "white culture". Let that sink into your shitty skull, you fucking_ spastic. Race has never mattered when it comes to politics and culture. Those are seperate spheres, you nitwit! Belorussian culture is vastly different from Irish culture, which is vastly different from American culture, which is vastly different from Hungarian culture, which is vastly different from Greek culture, which is vastly different from Andorran culture, which is vastly different from Austrian culture....... Yet all of these peoples are white! Race doesn't bind them together at all, so don't come here to define "White" for me. Savvy? Ideas, not races, create differences between people. Russians and Chinese, for example, can be said to have a far more similar mentality than Russians and Germans! Race has nothing to do with anything.

Don't quote me again. I hate it when the rain of stupidity falls. Going through your profile, I realised you're a retarded_, self-indulgent narcissist who prides herself on her race and defines her existence by being White. You define yourself by an accident of birth, not your achievements, same with American alt-right White Supremacists. Identitarians like you are cancerous and must be purged. You're a senseless troll. I'm done with you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2017
triplec93:
Something tells me you are not who you claim to be, you are nothing but an attention seeking gay, what ever happens to respecting people's culture!

if you respect my culture, you should understand that, I will take no notice of you next time, if you call me sister. because in my culture background, this calling is not appropriate.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2017
triplec93:

what if I am a white gay man ? this turns out to be more funny. a white gay man being called brother at Lagos airport , by a handsome black man ?

even he calls me a brother, what nuisance you are !
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Picture or your white pussy or idonbilivit cheesy cheesy

you may picture your own black peniss first.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Oh, "White people"? You have a bizzare and ultimately false view of Westerners, you imbecilic cretin. You think Europeans and Americans are some kind of homogenous bloc of white people? You must be on stupidity pills. While all you Westerners are indeed white, that's where the similarities end, you fucktard_. Not all White people are like you, so don't delude yourself that you're the epitome of "whiteness"! There is no such thing as "white culture". Let that sink into your shitty skull, you fucking_ spastic. Race has never mattered when it comes to politics and culture. Those are seperate spheres, you nitwit! Belorussian culture is vastly different from Irish culture, which is vastly different from American culture, which is vastly different from Hungarian culture, which is vastly different from Greek culture, which is vastly different from Andorran culture, which is vastly different from Austrian culture....... Yet all of these peoples are white! Race doesn't bind them together at all, so don't come here to define "White" for me. Savvy? Ideas, not races, create differences between people. Russians and Chinese, for example, can be said to have a far more similar mentality than Russians and Germans! Race has nothing to do with anything.

Don't quote me again. I hate it when the rain of stupidity falls. Going through your profile, I realised you're a retarded_, self-indulgent narcissist who prides herself on her race and defines her existence by being White. You define yourself by an accident of birth, not your achievements, same with American alt-right White Supremacists. Identitarians like you are cancerous and must be purged. You're a senseless troll. I'm done with you.

of course, in my country, or any other white man country, we don't call ourselves white people. same as you guys. you will never call yourself black people when you are talking among yourselves .

but when you are talking among other races with distinct skin color difference, you may unconsciously add color to the people around you.

but , because black race are poorest, you feel inferior if black is mentioned . and that is why you make fuss of so much skin color dignity.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2017
This troll looking for attention grin
So a blackam.calling you bro makes you feel somehow, but you are looking for a black dig to satisfy your gay tendencies

Are you saying black dick is better than white dick grin
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:

by the way, we non-black races are more open minded, and see more of the world. we seldom dichotomize the world to be black and white, like you guys.

we , of course , know the shades of color and the differences between races.

but since black people always dichotomize the world to be simply black and white, and I happen to talk in a black man forum , I have to humor you , and lower my IQ to make you understand by adopting "white people"
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Chommieblaq(f): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

Inukwa over excited!
I just don't know what to tell you, my bro Tuhbee have said it all.
It's our culture, learn to respect, and don't come and be telling us about rape happening because that. Your people commit the worst crimes.
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

of course, in my country, or any other white man country, we don't call ourselves white people. same as you guys. you will never call yourself black people when you are talking among yourselves .

but when you are talking among other races with distinct skin color difference, you may unconsciously add color to the people around you.

but , because black race are poorest, you feel inferior if black is mentioned .

Black race is the poorest? Do you know the GDP of my country? Have you been to South America? You're a fullblown retard_. Why would I feel inferior to a White fool? The large number of you I've encountered are irritating cretins. I switched to this moniker because I don't want to shellack you with that handle. Come on, entertain me with your stupidity. I need to quantify the foolishness your father programmed into you with his diseased, bent phallus, you "white" scum. I'm done educating you. The next thing is to butcher you for sports.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by igborubausa: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2017
greyboy5000:
This troll looking for attention grin
So a blackam.calling you bro makes you felt somehow, but you are looking for a black dig to satisfy you gay tendencies

Are you saying black dick is better than white dick grin

I never say I feel "somehow" after I have been called a "sister" or "brother" by a strange black man.

please let us know , how do you feel after you hear a handsome black man calls a white gay man "brother" ?
Re: Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2017
igborubausa:

but , because black race are poorest, you feel inferior if black is mentioned . and that is why you make fuss of so much skin color dignity.

nigga no one is feeling inferior for been black
You are the one feeling Superior for been white as if it makes you any better than any one else undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How A Man Lifted A Voluptuous Lady Inside A Pool, That Got People Talking / Curvy Lady Exposed Private Part As Stun Goes Wrong, Spark Outrage / Spanish Fly- Now In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.