Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead (711 Views)

Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead by izeekur: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Tragedy: A Nairalander is dead

A Nairalander died this morning.

So so sad.

Here is what caused the death.

He saw a post on Romance forum and when he clicked it he didn't see what the op posted instead the op put his link. And the guy commented LA click LA die.

But the guy was still interested in the post then he clicked it and that was the end of his life grin angry grin grin

So to you all patronize our link instead of commenting LA click LA die.

And the funny thing is that those people commenting LA click LA die are the ones that clicks it most.

NOBODY DIED ABEG OH
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead by Wackyrichy(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2017
La read la die
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead by naija1stpikin: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead by izeekur: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Wackyrichy:
La read la die
Issokay no wahala

LA die noni
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead by sinaj(f): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2017
la click la kweme sad
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead by Holyfield1(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Mad man on the loose... Werey leleyi o grin grin
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead by femolacqua(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2017
Men u are killing me. grin
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead by Stevengerd(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Waz The Meaning Of This Naw.. Abi U Wan Make Amadioha Visit U??
Re: Tragedy: A Nairalander (Romancelander) Is Dead by boomssey(f): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2017
izeekur:
Tragedy: A Nairalander is dead

A Nairalander died this morning.

So so sad.

Here is what caused the death.

He saw a post on Romance forum and when he clicked it he didn't see what the op posted instead the op put his link. And the guy commented LA click LA die.

But the guy was still interested in the post then he clicked it and that was the end of his life grin angry grin grin

So to you all patronize our link instead of commenting LA click LA die.

And the funny thing is that those people commenting LA click LA die are the ones that clicks it most.

NOBODY DIED ABEG OH
lol

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Girl Runz Went Bad. / Why Do My Exes Act Funny Around Me? / Why Are Opobo Men So Strong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.