Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,849 members, 7,855,514 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Scenario Wednesday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scenario Wednesday (520 Views)

Please Help. How Do You Explain This Confusing Scenario? / 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be? / For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scenario Wednesday by ferrari45: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2017
You are at home and your daughter comes in, calls you and your wife to tell you people she is pregnant. You get angry and swear she will must stop school have the baby and take care of the child for some years before going back to school and the first thing the next day you are going to the boy's house so you can give him a piece of your mind.next day your in the car with your daughter heading to his house but for some wired reason the route to his house looks familiar because its an area you used to visit a long time ago.you get to the house and its the same house of one of your ex you have a child with some 23years ago and your wife is not aware.you knock and your ex opens the door before you could say a word the boy comes out and your daughter point at him and says that's the boy and his the same boy. As the man what will you do
Re: Scenario Wednesday by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Mar 15, 2017
Leave immediately.... Daughter, let's go.. I will explain later.
Re: Scenario Wednesday by naija1stpikin: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Scenario Wednesday by TrapHedges(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Calling my doctor immiedietly bro we needa flush tat bastard..
Re: Scenario Wednesday by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2017
I'm not a Man smiley
Re: Scenario Wednesday by yomi007k(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2017
grin

Karma jus opened d door for me....

It cud hv been worse.
Re: Scenario Wednesday by ferrari45: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
Leave immediately.... Daughter, let's go.. I will explain later.

lol so what exactly are you going to explain
Re: Scenario Wednesday by ferrari45: 10:50am On Mar 15, 2017
TrapHedges:
Calling my doctor immiedietly bro we needa flush tat bastard..

And what excuse will you give your wife for change of heart...
Re: Scenario Wednesday by ferrari45: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Alondrah:
I'm not a Man smiley
put your self in the mans shoe. what will you do??
Re: Scenario Wednesday by TrapHedges(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
ferrari45:

And what excuse will you give your wife for change of heart...
we dont need no bastard around us and our daughters future is important

(1) (Reply)

Video: Chinese Kung Fu Master Uses His Testicles To Pull Seven Cars Weighing 12 / Do You Suspect Your Loved One Is Cheating On You? Find Out With This Amazing App / Wedding: Ladies, See Guys' Budget For Wedding? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.