Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. (4015 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
So you are a hard working man. One day you get home and meet this scenario A.

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Or you meet this scenario B.

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Cheating is cheating and none is good, but which would you prefer if at all it wants to happen? over to you.

I am observing closely for personal reasons. grin
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by michaelfriday44(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Non of d above. they will have d same effect on me

1 Like

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by mrNVO(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Scene A, so i can finally commit murder for once.

5 Likes

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by AlexCk: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
None oo,

But scenario B tho, grin cheesy

I'd be like "baby, bet why?",

She'd be like, " i wanted to try something different, pls 4give me, I'll do anything hun"

Me be like, "anything??, oya make we all relate oo"
hehehehe,

But honestly, ur spouse cheating on u ain't cool, whether wif an opposite sex or same sex

5 Likes

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by whitebeard(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
A = murder

B = she would have to give me a good reason to stop laughing grin

4 Likes

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Travelking: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
This gad me laughing
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Draei: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
None, they're both devastating.
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Ever8054: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
A=death B=faint...

2 Likes

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by indodon(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
B so I can do a party grin

2 Likes

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by H2Ossss(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Definitely B...
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
HannahHitler:
Cheating is cheating and none is good, but which would you prefer if at all it wants to happen? over to you.

I am observing closely for personal reasons. grin

You're talking as a woman
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
I may sound a bit selfish with my decision but b is the type of fantasy most guys have

Bbbbbbbb is my choice

1 Like

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by hustleranthem(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2017
I will go for B..as in,as I enta d room,I go just smile and say Baby,let's get the groove on..no time wink
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by muller101(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2017
I go for B. I will make sure I handle both of them very well
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by lonelydora: 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Both are bad and I won't tolerate any. My reaction to Scene B will be more deadly.

Gayism/Lesbianism is bad. We don't need to pamper it.

1 Like

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by EmperorLee(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
"If your girlfriend has a girlfriend, that means you have two girlfriends" Hakeem Lyon.

B joor cheesy
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by liab: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2017
i will prefer b, 3some loading........
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 24, 2017
omo na B i prefer ooo grin grin grin
dis one na sweet chance of having a foursome grin

3 Likes

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Afz9095(m): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2017
grin
lefulefu:
foursome ??
some1 can't count grin
lefulefu:
foursome ??
some1 can't count
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by babyfaceafrica: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2017
Neither is good..she is getting out of the house that day
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Donjazzy12(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2017
muller101:
I go for B. I will make sure I handle both of them very well
You can't handle lesbians !
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by jomagibs: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2017
EmperorLee:
"If your girlfriend has a girlfriend, that means you have two girlfriends" Hakeem Lyon.

B joor cheesy

Two girls friends indeed .. but if she has a boi Frnd then he's your rival
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by soleskate(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2017
A= i'll pamper d guy wit an AK-47
B= guess i'll be standing there for long
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2017
If na A i will just murder d guy... B: grin WILL forgive after fvckin both of them
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
grin lool. guys will never change. exactly what I was expecting.

you guys should sha know, that your wife can leave you for a woman. it's possible o.
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Afz9095:
;Dfoursome ??
some1 can't count ;Dfoursome ??
some1 can't count
sorry i had to say four cos wen u say three dem go edit am to party cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by FemiEddy(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Scenario B of course grin

Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2017
hmmm am just imaginin..
Entering a room and seein a guy fuckkin my boyfrnd ..hmmmm,,,... I wil tie their balls togeda and hang dem by it....
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by sorextee(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Will prefer scenario B cos I will Def join them.
Its better to imagine my babe with Cynthia than imagining her with Charles or Steve..
Re: For Guys! Which Scenario Would You Prefer Bewteen A And B Here. by pryme(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
I will have four of them drop money for the dry cleaners, and I will give all four of them a 10 secs to leave my house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(must See) Curvy Nicki Minaj In New See Through Photo / Woman Covers Her Face In Period Blood To Show They're 'beautiful' And 'powerful' / Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.