Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears (7922 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

now you are thinking like shrek and fion.

Yes. They lived happily ever after, didn't they? What physical attributes do you like in a lady? I wanna quietly rate myself...lol.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes. They lived happily ever after, didn't they? What physical attributes do you like in a lady? I wanna quietly rate myself...lol.
Honestly a girl who is honest in a relationship. but at least she must be pretty, even a little. Lol
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

Honestly a girl who is honest in a relationship. but at least she must be pretty, even a little. Lol

Lol, and are YOU handsome?
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

lol. can't say, am not someone who brag about those stuff. honestly at least am presentable. but am not ugly o
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

so in your past relationship have you been honest. rate yourself lemme see
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

lol. can't say, am not someone who brag about those stuff. honestly at least am presentable. but am not ugly o

OK, let's pretend you're writing one of those lonely hearts ads found in most magazines, for people who are searching for romance. How would you describe yourself? grin
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:
so in your past relationship have you been honest. rate yourself lemme see

I'm always honest smiley I look okay lol. I'd give myself a 5/10.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, let's pretend you're writing one of those lonely hearts ads found in most magazines, for people who are searching for romance. How would you describe yourself? grin
seriously are we doing this here? lol ok lemme try, I will start with, my name is daniel, an average tall looking guy, I visit the gym once a while, love swimming and love gaming, not soccer action thrilling games. am looking for a pretty looking young lady, for a long lasting relationship. she should be an honest person, and she should be a good lap dancer. lol jux kidding.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

seriously are we doing this here? lol ok lemme try, I will start with, my name is daniel, an average tall looking guy, I visit the gym once a while, love swimming and love gaming, not soccer action thrilling games. am looking for a pretty looking young lady, for a long lasting relationship. she should be an honest person, and she should be a good lap dancer. lol jux kidding.

Hahaha. Nice one. You sound like a genuine nice dude. You'll find her smiley
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Nice one. You sound like a genuine nice dude. You'll find her smiley

seriously, nice? thought you girls like bad boys
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

seriously, nice? thought you girls like bad boys

That's a misconception.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
she needs his back
is this english embarassed embarassed
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
The D :-Xmust have been sweet Na wa o

Basic chics always beg to take them back ! Hope the guy no gree .. tongue Ask her what she wants she wont even know .. power of the motion cheesy
hahahahah why she nor go know?
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

That's a misconception.
seriously, then you must be a different kind of a girl. cox I always get that feeling that a girl likes a guy who cheats on her, then when the guy comes begging she'll will definitely accept him back. what of you if your guy cheats on you will you accept him back?
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

seriously, then you must be a different kind of a girl. cox I always get that feeling that a girl likes a guy who cheats on her, then when the guy comes begging she'll will definitely accept him back. what of you if your guy cheats on you will you accept him back?

Cheating is one of those things I despise with passion. So no, I wouldn't accept him back no matter what. What's your take on cheating? Do you believe once a cheater, will always be a cheater?
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Cheating is one of those things I despise with passion. So no, I wouldn't accept him back no matter what. What's your take on cheating? Do you believe once a cheater, will always be a cheater?
well the world right now is turning up side down, can't really blame the guys, the girls wear skimpy wears, and jux like Gordons guys are move by what they see. but am not saying all guys are like that, as for me, if my girl gives me her time,be there when I need you, and be honest to me n I will be honest to you too, so can't see why our relationship won't be solid.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

well the world right now is turning up side down, can't really blame the guys, the girls wear skimpy wears, and jux like Gordons guys are move by what they see. but am not saying all guys are like that, as for me, if my girl gives me her time,be there when I need you, and be honest to me n I will be honest to you too, so can't see why our relationship won't be solid.

Awwww, that sounds hot lol. You're right though. Things are changing & people no longer value loyalty. When you're loyal, they take you for a fool. It's nice to know that there are still a few people left out there who still value the things you can't slap make-up on. Very refreshing smiley
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, that sounds hot lol. You're right though. Things are changing & people no longer value loyalty. When you're loyal, they take you for a fool. It's nice to know that there are still a few people left out there who still value the things you can't slap make-up on. Very refreshing smiley
so are you like a relationship expert, cox I can see some relationship hints on your signature profile
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

so are you like a relationship expert, cox I can see some relationship hints on your signature profile

Lol no, I'm just blindly fumbling my way like the rest.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol no, I'm just blindly fumbling my way like the rest.
seriously does it all depend on the guy to be the one who will make the relationship work out, #referring to your signature, don't the lady also have a share in. making it work?
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

seriously does it all depend on the guy to be the one who will make the relationship work out, #referring to your signature, don't the lady also have a share in. making it work?

No of course, it takes two to tango. Both should want it to work, for it to go anywhere. I'm actually starting to learn a few things myself about relationships. The old me believed if it's too difficult, then it must be wrong, so to hell with him. I heard somewhere that love is not difficult, we make it so by our actions, so I'm in the process of trying to let go of some old destructive behaviours that I see in myself. It's not an overnight change but I believe I'll get there some day, with the right guy by my side wink

As for my signature, it's not a reflection of me or my beliefs, I just find humour in the most weird things lol.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

No of course, it takes two to tango. Both should want it to work, for it to go anywhere. I'm actually starting to learn a few things myself about relationships. The old me believed if it's too difficult, then it must be wrong. I heard somewhere that love is not difficult, we make it so by our actions, so I'm in the process of trying to let go of some old destructive behaviours that I see in myself. It's not an overnight change but I believe I'll get there some day, with the right guy by my side wink

As for my signature, it's not a reflection of me or my beliefs, I just find humour in the most weird things lol.
now you are talking like a relationship expert, maybe you could host a relationship seminar, I could pay to attend such, my relationship right now is a bit of in recession, lol. but am serious about the seminar
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

now you are talking like a relationship expert, maybe you could host a relationship seminar, I could pay to attend such, my relationship right now is a bit of in recession, lol. but am serious about the seminar

I'm no relationship expert lol. If you fall & keep falling, it's only logical to look at the reasons why you keep falling. It could be because your laces are untied or you're on the wrong path grin Self discovery & the epiphanies that come with hitting the ground way too many times tongue

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by BadBullet(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
She has a baby on her DP. She probably realised her mistake after she dumped the guy.
that might be her childhood pix tho
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Irrisistable(f): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
So raw and emotional, guess she still loves him and wants him back
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm no relationship expert lol. If you fall & keep falling, it's only logical to look at the reasons why you keep falling. It could be because your laces are untied or you're on the wrong path grin Self discovery & the epiphanies that come with hitting the ground way too many times tongue
Ok got you. Malady grant me the honor of accepting a defeat, hence forth I won't say you are relationship expert, and this your tongue if I catch am cheesy
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by durasome(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why still die for someone who doesn't want you again. That makes you mean.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Ajewealth123(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
dannyduks:
Good morning my fellas, I came across this beautiful poem from my friend on Facebook to an ex boyfriend and I was amazed. I begin to ask can ladies really do this? What could have caused their breakup.
dem dey craze together o,see as dem make me break my screen wey I think na my phone any dey
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Amarabae(f): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wow. She loves him deeply.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

Ok got you. Malady grant me the honor of accepting a defeat, hence forth I won't say you are relationship expert, and this your tongue if I catch am cheesy

smiley
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Ichietome: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
she needs his back
And what would she do with his back?
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Ajinoride(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Alondrah:
Unresolved feelingssmiley
you are absolutely in point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Dating Broke Girls / Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex / A Close Friend Of Mine Is Wooing My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.