Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears (7910 Views)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannyduks: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Good morning my fellas, I came across this beautiful poem from my friend on Facebook to an ex boyfriend and I was amazed. I begin to ask can ladies really do this? What could have caused their breakup.

1 Share

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2017
she need him back

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Xbursta(m): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2017
_

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by carzola(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Rubbish post
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Unresolved feelingssmiley
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2017
He is cute. So, did he reply? grin
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by giftedheart1(m): 7:56am On Mar 15, 2017
what this love will cause ehn... AgbenuAnna, will u be my ex?
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by REIIGN(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2017
LOL
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by naija1stpikin: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2017
giftedheart1:
what this love will cause ehn... AgbenuAnna, will u be my ex?

even love will not be able to resolve it

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannyduks: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
she needs his back
like seriously
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2017
grin

No comment... tongue
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:
He is cute. So, did he reply? grin
are you the guy new babe?
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

are you the guy new babe?

Curious bystander.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Curious bystander.
if he calls you will pick abi grin
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by wahles(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Oh! He has a car.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

if he calls you will pick abi grin

Lol, it's not that serious. I only said he is cute, doesn't mean I want him. I'm curious about his answer to her very revealing & emotional message, that's all.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Oliviaxx(f): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2017
lol. this is clearly obsession. No wonder the guy ran
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Laragold(f): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2017
wow!!! diz gurl sabi write up oh, aw could a lady wit her ryt mind set send diz msg across 2 her EX all bcoz hez celebratin his msg {xo absurd}
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by princeakins(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
She surely miss d koko grin

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by joliyp(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2017
this one pass obsession.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by boomssey(f): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2017
Would like to know the response of the guy btw the guy ain't bad.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, it's not that serious. I only said he is cute, doesn't mean I want him. I'm curious about his answer to her very revealing & emotional message, that's all.
curiosity can make a girl obsess about a guy hope u know
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by CaroLyner(f): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2017
She has a baby on her DP.
She probably realised her mistake after she dumped the guy.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

curiosity can make a girl obsess about a guy hope u know

Curious over the situation, not him. Plenty of cute guys out there to be obsessing over a random guy. I'm not a nut lol.
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by TrapHedges(m): 8:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Girls and their stress.. Today they break up with you..tmao they want to come back..

Niggas ya'll better stay woke

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by FTBOY: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2017
and how did this become a news?
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Divay22(f): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

No comment... tongue
oya shift I have comment tongue
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
The D :-Xmust have been sweet
Na wa o

Basic chics always beg to take them back ! Hope the guy no gree .. tongue
Ask her what she wants she wont even know .. power of the motion cheesy

Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 9:07am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Curious over the situation, not him. Plenty of cute guys out there to be obsessing over a random guy. I'm not a nut lol.
ok, love your dp. hope you don't look like that in real life. lol
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

ok, love your dp. hope you don't look like that in real life. lol

Thanks smiley If I did, would it change anything about anything? True beauty lies within tongue
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
oya shift I have comment tongue

grin

Yeaaah...u take over...this thread made me speechless tongue
Re: A Lady Wishes Her Ex All This On His Birthday,broke Down In Tears by dannybomb(m): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Thanks smiley If I did, would it change anything about anything? True beauty lies within tongue
now you are thinking like shrek and fion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions / Lesbians Have Sex With Love Machine And Post Video On Twitter [WATCH VIDEO] / Her Birthday Is Close And I'm So Broke: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.