Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex (7917 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother / Why Wouldnt You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister Or Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by Eby(f): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2005
Can you date sombody who has dated your brother or sister and you were fully aware of their relationship. Now you are in love, what will yu do?
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by smartsoft(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2005
Hey baby, know 2 ways about it men, just go for it.. if you are in love with him.. Your way.. men don't let anyone bring yah down. or discourage you

1 Like

Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by Seun(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2005
I agree with smartsoft. When you break up with someone, it's none of your business who decides to pick her up from where you dumped her and start dating her. If you don't want your brother to date your girlfriend, don't break up with her. Simple!
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by Eby(f): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2005
You guys have a point there, but dont yu think its not morally right for yu to start sleeping with someone who already slept with your sis/brother.

Yu know, in western world such will not be accounted as offence but african (NIGERIA) will count it as a let down on your brother. Even the person involved will not be free-minded in the relationship. I have someone who is a victim of this and is confused on how to go about it.

Even parents may not consent to such marriage. Yu c what I mean!!

1 Like

Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by smartsoft(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2005
See.. Eby Maturity has to come in .. Okay, love is a very strong word.. So just act maturedly thats all..
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by Outkast(f): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2005
On a personal note, I'd feel very betrayed that my sister was dating my ex. It's just immoral.
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by hotangel2(f): 6:01am On Dec 01, 2005
i will date em.
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by Eby(f): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2005
yes! I want to follow my heart, but evrybody thinks am bad, morally ill.

How long will I live with the guilt??
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by prettyH(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2005
I personally won't do it cos i think its wrong?
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by lauryn(f): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2005
i think it would be really disrespectul to date a brother or sister's ex, because the person might look down on your family members, but shoot, if i fall in love with him, i'll go for it
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by Eby(f): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2005
Ok! i think da best thing is to supress the feelings and let him/her go. because yu wont be able to stand the oppositions of yr folks. Yu know what?? its risky, b/c these people that have dated each other and loved each before can still make love again when caught in an unholy place. One thing I know is that there is 20% probability of slepping with ur past lover when yu meet again.
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by mercyuti(f): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2006
hell no wld neva do dat its reminant abi u na no understand
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by shalleywa(f): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2006
Abeg no matta d love it's 4ckd.love no blind reach da extent bco.its bad
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by babwilms(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2006
Its not done where i come from)? That is also why sex before marriage its not good and the bible states it aswell. As long as their was no sex involved in the previous relationship with ur brother or sister's ex their is nothing wrong with it
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by gem87(f): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2006
i've been in dat position it was a bit awkward at 1st but u get over it they broke up innit? it's not like u snatched him, so no wahala
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by curiousNja(f): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2006
I think that's morally wrong. And from experience, I have realized that usually those relationships(dating a sibling's ex) don't last anyway.

1 Like

Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by mamaput(f): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2006
When i was 13 i was in love with a boy he was like 17.
I even used to dream how we will marry.But he was my brothers friend. Sometimes when my brother comes home late i will be waiting with food not for my brother but his friend.
But for him i was only the little sister of his Friend.

A few years later a friend of mien , my best friend then told me she had met this guy and they are dating. When she told me the name i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked. anyway best friends always tell themselves everything.

still a few years later she had broken up with him longest time.
A knock on my door and my "dream"man from that time wanted to go out with me.
I went out with him even went to his flat with him , but that was it.I told him that i can never go out with a man that has slept with my sister or Friend. He thought iwas jealous but i explained its just principals.
At this stage he tried to lie and said he never had sex with my friend. But i only had to laugh.
I told him a few details of his sex with her . And he was like "scai you girls you talk a lot.
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by babymine(f): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2006
Ebi its so very wrong, Please don't try it. Just cos you're in love doesn't mean that you have to let go of your morals and dignity. I'd neva date a guy who has dated any of my sisters or friends! Is he the only guy around? wink Puh-lease. grin

1 Like

Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by nigboy(m): 4:43am On Jan 15, 2009
Eby:

Ok! i think da best thing is to supress the feelings and let him/her go. because yu wont be able to stand the oppositions of yr folks. Yu know what?? its risky, b/c these people that have dated each other and loved each before can still make love again when caught in an unholy place. One thing I know is that there is 20% probability of slepping with ur past lover when yu meet again.
I agree with you
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by Blatant: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
If a girl agrees to date me after dating my brother, she can only be useful for fucking
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by iice(f): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Topic
Hell-To-Da-Friggin-No!
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Eby:
You guys have a point there, but dont yu think its not morally right for yu to start sleeping with someone who already slept with your sis/brother.

Yu know, in western world such will not be accounted as offence but african (NIGERIA) will count it as a let down on your brother. Even the person involved will not be free-minded in the relationship. I have someone who is a victim of this and is confused on how to go about it.

Even parents may not consent to such marriage. Yu c what I mean!!
Re: Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex by Chizzy20(f): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
NT advisable cos ur sibling myt see u as d reason for dier brk up...

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) / See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking / Should Couples Jointly Undergo A Comprehensive Medical Exam Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.