Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4478 Views)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) / 500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Lmao! cheesy
Since 2013 way this foolish boy manage sing one smal song, he won't let nairalanders rest. I get many friends way dey sing. They drop atleast one song every week or two weeks. This fool will not let us rest since 2013 he can't boast of more than one song in 4 years! He isn't meant to be classified as an artiste self
Amarabae:
the guy will not know what he is doing himself until he reach 35yrz.. By then premature gray hairs will be holding convention on his head. Fake people always lose at the end.
Re: by 9cent(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:

All your alternate accounts do nothing but take sides with you! You are not even smart.

www.nairaland.com/b4uiwaz

www.nairaland.com/pinkjacket

www.nairaland.com/airforce1pikin

www.nairaland.com/yunghustler

and even your own, all they do is to support you! Anyone in doubt can go through their posts and see that they don't post anything on nairaland and they only come online when they want to support you. You're a liar and a cheap scammer living a fake like! Chuka osuoha I no hate you so pls don't call me a hater, I am just irritated by the way you try to deceive people here and claim to be what you are not. People like Amarabae and Aderola15 have see through you, are they haters too? Get a life boy!

I guess the OP is also Air Force you are so envious of abi
I guess that other guy airfirce1pikin who always takes his side too is airforce1 alternates account.

I've seen guys who imitates Air Force by showing off their girl friends and even mentioning Air Force those ones too are his alternates according to you right?
You're such a sad loser.
Your bitterness and jealousy is the reason why your life is stagnant.

I'm a fan to real people and I've made it clear so many times that Air Force is someone I will always respect since I got to know him and nothing is going to change that.

Instead of wasting away on nland, go get a life and be useful to your family I believe youre over 35.

2 Likes

Re: by Divay22(f): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Unfortunately I downloaded and read it before the owner....
I must commend you It was a nice work all put together.... grin grin grin
I liked the part where you advice him to turn music into business ( just like what Don jazzy is doing )it all revolves around getting the money....... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol For going out...SURE I'LL TAKE YOU OUT....
Just lemme know any place of your choice you wanna go and we'll Ball tongue grin grin grin
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2017
9cent:

I guess the OP is also Air Force you are so envious of abi
I guess that other guy airfirce1pikin who always takes his side too is airforce1 alternates account.

I've seen guys who imitates Air Force by showing off their girl friends and even mentioning Air Force those ones too are his alternates according to you right?
You're such a sad loser.
Your bitterness and jealousy is the reason why your life is stagnant.

I'm a fan to real people and I've made it clear so many times that Air Force is someone I will always respect since I got to know him and nothing is going to change that.

Instead of wasting away on nland, go get a life and be useful to your family I believe youre over 35.

Shut up your smelling mouth chuka osuoha! Nobody respects a failure! It is only your alternate monikers that spew this nonsense about how much they "respect" you. Who will respect you for singing one average noisy song in four straight years? Who will respect you for showing off your fake t-shirts? Who will respect you for showing off an ugly girl who lives with your neighbor and call her your gf?

You have been stealing photos from BOAZ on instagram to post here as "airforce1pikin". Tell me, why will someone like him respect you? With your cheap and fake lifestyle? I will expose you today and let nairalanders know who is the owner of the pictures you stole on instagram. Someone like him cannot call a houseboy like you his father yet you insult him daily by calling him your "boy" do you know who he is??

1 Like

Re: by alobright17(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2017
Op why not get the poor musicians contact and talk to him like man to man?
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2017
Airforce1 you don run? Because I called BOA, you have disappeared cheesy

3 Likes

Re: by IamAirforce1: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
@9Cent please put a stop to this. Thanks for putting foolish people who has nothing to offer the world but hate, envy and jealousy where they belong.

They call run their mouth/fingers all they want but I will be right here standing up tall.
Thanks Bruv.
I no wan begin say somethings because e go be like sey I dey make mouth so I will let it slide.

I made a promise I won't post on this section ever again after gathering all I needed but the OP managed to pull me back and I have no probs with that.

I know who is behind the "foolishpig" moniker but he can never be better than Me... He makes me more popular everytime he callz me out.

@OP
Ilegend lol still going through your stuff. grin

1 Like

Re: by IamAirforce1: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:

Shut up your smelling mouth chuka osuoha! Nobody respects a failure! It is only your alternate monikers that spew this nonsense about how much they "respect" you. Who will respect you for singing one average noisy song in four straight years? Who will respect you for showing off your fake t-shirts? Who will respect you for showing off an ugly girl who lives with your neighbor and call her your gf?

You have been stealing photos from BOAZ on instagram to post here as "airforce1pikin". Tell me, why will someone like him respect you? With your cheap and fake lifestyle? I will expose you today and let nairalanders know who is the owner of the pictures you stole on instagram. Someone like him cannot call a houseboy like you his father yet you insult him daily by calling him your "boy" do you know who he is??

Cc airforce1pikin, Cc Seun, Cc Mynd44 , Cc lalasticlala

And I hope you know the penalty for false accusation?

1 Like

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Airforce1 will steal pictures from a certain guy on instagram to post on nairaland as his "pikin"

He will use his alternate account to beg for money on nairaland but be posing like a big boy with his main

The girl he calls pinkjacket is not his babe, she is a girl living in their compound. She has a boyfriend and she post pictures of the boy on IG almost everyday but airforce1 will come here and tell us that she is his "bae"

He will use more than 10 old alternate accounts to promote himself.

Why am I saying all this? Nobody say he should not eep his ministry but he is over doing it! Why try to hard to form celebrity on a faceless forum with your fake wrist watch and empty bottle of moet? Chuka osuoha lives with his uncle at Isolo, na boy-boy him be. The house is his uncle's house. He just entered the university and his uncle is tired of fending for the useless boy! Below is the thread where he was caught begging for money and below is another thread where he post the same details:

This is a boy that tells us that he is balling everyday o cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
@9Cent please put a stop to this. Thanks for putting foolish people who has nothing to offer the world but hate, envy and jealousy where they belong.

They call run their mouth/fingers all they want but I will be right here standing up tall.
Thanks Bruv.
I no wan begin say somethings because e go be like sey I dey make mouth so I will let it slide.

I made a promise I won't post on this section ever again after gathering all I needed but the OP managed to pull me back and I have no probs with that.

I know who is behind the "foolishpig" moniker but he can never be better than Me... He makes me more popular everytime he callz me out.

@OP
Ilegend lol still going through your stuff. grin

After viewing the thread for one hour but couldn't comment because you were busy insulting me with your alt, now you've come to type in bold letters? We can still see it is you! Lying lai mohammed cheesy
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Cc airforce1pikin, Cc Seun, Cc Mynd44 , Cc lalasticlala

And I hope you know the penalty for false accusation?

I didn't accuse him falsely, the mods know how these things work and I am sure they can see your IP address cheesy
You are running numerous fake accounts too cc: mynd44 and lalasticlala rocktation justwise farano

Those fake accounts should be closed. BOA on instagram is not on nairaland talkless of saying that Airforce1 who is a failed Isolo boy "inspires" him. BOA is the song of an NNPC director and he is running several private businesses. A jobless student can not inspire him!
Re: by IamAirforce1: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:
Airforce1 will steal pictures from a certain guy on instagram to post on nairaland as his "pikin"

He will use his alternate account to beg for money on nairaland but be posing like a big boy with his main

The girl he calls pinkjacket is not his babe, she is a girl living in their compound. She has a boyfriend and she post pictures of the boy on IG almost everyday but airforce1 will come here and tell us that she is his "bae"

Why am I saying all this? Nobody say he should not eep his ministry but he is over doing it! Why try to hard to form celebrity on a faceless forum with your fake wrist watch and empty bottle of moet? Chuka osuoha lives with his uncle at Isolo, na boy-boy him be. The house is his uncle's house. He just entered the university and his uncle is tired of fending for the useless boy! Below is the thread where he was caught begging for money and below is another thread where he post the same details:

I'm m glad you have revealed the truth as to how you guys got my account details to use it against me.

Now everyone should look at that screen shot that has my account details and you will see the lady asked for my account details to support my music and the mistake I made was giving it out on this forum instead of sending it to her via email.

This never do wells screen shot it , stored it on their gadget and think they could destroy my image with it.

The question I want to ask you Foolishpig, how come you guys where able to recognise my account number out of over 30 accounts details on that finalbossee thread after 3years I gave it to milychocs who asked for it on here ??

I'm done

Drops pen.
Unfollows thread.

2 Likes

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
If this airforce1 isn't a chronic liar, he would have questioned the authenticy of the guy who stole BOA's pics on IG first before dismissing them as a lie!

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala seun.

Airforce1 is behind the same moniker as Airforce1pikin, B4UIWAZ, Pinkjacket, 9cent and YoungHustler1. Check their posts and see that they only come online to support him. They only comment on his threads to insult who ever insults him.

3 Likes

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

[b]I'm glad you have revealed the truth as to how you guys got my account details to use it against me.

Now everyone should look at that screen shot that has my account details and you will see the lady asked for my account details to support my music and the mistake I made was giving it out on this forum instead of sending it to her via email.

This never do wells screen shot it , stored it on their gadget and think they could destroy my image with it.

The question I want to ask you Foolishpig, how come you guys where able to recognise my account number out of over 30 accounts details on that finalbossee thread after 3years I gave it to milychocs who asked for it on here ??

You lie through your teeth you poor rat. Why has 9cent suddenly disappeared? Immediately you saw that I accused you of b begging (with hard evidence) you immediately ditched your 9cent account to reply me with your main handle. Pathetic liar you are boy!

You gave out that account over 3 years ago and it is relatively IMPOSSIBLE to search for your account number through thousands of posts you have made since then! Whoever caught you begging for money searched for your account details online (after you posted it with your alternate) and alas! It was linked with you! You are a lying scammer!

Cc seun

2 Likes

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Suddenly 9cent has been offline since 11:44am, just the same time it would take airforce1 to draft the 4 paragraph reply he dropped to me at 12:00pm. And hasn't been online since airforce1 came online.

You think you are doing me? You are doing yourself! cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Deckito1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
this is ridiculous
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Since your Younghustler account was exposed for begging money, you have stop using it and you denied knowing the person. Just because it has been exposed

Everyone knows how you chat and talk back at yourself with your airforce1pikin account. Just relax boy I will make sure I get a written reply disclaimer from BOA today. We go see how you go follow deny that one too! cheesy

1 Like

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nobody say make you no run promo for yourself, but don't don't don't over do it!!!!

Don't insult and belittle people in the process. i go see you for evening.

1 Like

Re: by IamAirforce1: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:
Since your Younghustler account was exposed for begging money, you have stop using it and you denied knowing the person. Just because it has been exposed

Everyone knows how you chat and talk back at yourself with your airforce1pikin account. Just relax boy I will make sure I get a written reply disclaimer from BOA today. We go see how you go follow deny that one too! cheesy

For the records,
I have never claimed to be airforce1pikin it was airforcepikin who was tryna get close to me.

You're going to fail again.

Unfollows thread.
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

For the records,
I have never claimed to be airforce1pikin it was airforcepikin who was tryna get close to me.

You're going to fail again.

Unfollows thread.

But he said you are his mentor and you concurred? You were seen dishing out your water-water advice to him on many of his useless threads, no be so?

1 Like

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
A failed simpleton dishing out advice to someone like Boa who has long stepped in to his fathers shoes and carve a niche for himself.

Everybody know that you stole his pictures from instagram to pose him as one of your "boys" on nairaland. cheesy

1 Like

Re: by IamAirforce1: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:

But he said you are his mentor and you concurred? You were seen dishing out your water-water advice to him on many of his useless threads, no be so?

Hehehe
I'm a free spirit guy who likes to make people feel good.

He liked my personality so I felt if creating airforcepikin will make him feel good then i got no problem with that.

Believe what you like that's your headache.

You and your gang working hard to tarnish my image out of jealousy will fail.

Lol
Dude don't use me to kill your boredom.

LMAO
You've called me all sort of names but na God go judge you.

1 Like

Re: by Amarabae(f): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:

RIDE ON JARE. I hate people who live fake life.
Expose his fake tricks.. I promise two bottles of Origin with Nkwobi.

3 Likes

Re: by Amarabae(f): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:
A failed simpleton dishing out advice to someone like Boa who has long stepped in to his fathers shoes and carve a niche for himself.

Everybody know that you stole his pictures from instagram to pose him as one of your "boys" on nairaland. cheesy
are you serious? What are you waiting 4. Expose him. Let others learn a lesson.
Re: by IamAirforce1: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
RIDE ON JARE. I hate people who live fake life.
Expose his fake tricks.. I promise two bottles of Origin with Nkwobi.

Keep on doing your dirty job with your alternate account

Na God go put you in your place
You're a guy parading yourself wit a female moniker and pic to make everyone believe you're for real but trust you will fail.

The heat is on.
Re: by slimthugchimee(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:

BUSTED!! TGOSE PICTURES THOU grin

1 Like

Re: by IamAirforce1: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm enjoying this publicity.. Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm waiting for the bustup threads you said you would create this evening.
Re: by Amarabae(f): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Keep on doing your dirty job with your alternate account

Na God go put you in your place
You're a guy parading yourself wit a female moniker and pic to make everyone believe you're for real but trust you will fail.

The heat is on.
OMG really?I Must have hit a nerve.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Music is not ur calling, try comedy.
Re: by slimthugchimee(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:
If this airforce1 isn't a chronic liar, he would have questioned the authenticy of the guy who stole BOA's pics on IG first before dismissing them as a lie!

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala seun.

Airforce1 is behind the same moniker as Airforce1pikin, B4UIWAZ, Pinkjacket, 9cent and YoungHustler1. Check their posts and see that they only come online to support him. They only comment on his threads to insult who ever insults him.

did you also notice that 9cent stopped commenting since iamairforce1 started commenting grin

1 Like

Re: by FoolishPig(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Amarabae:
are you serious? What are you waiting 4. Expose him. Let others learn a lesson.

I will tag Boa later today and I will request to dm him. If I tag him right away, this thief will know my IG handle. Once I get enough evidence from him, I will bring it to nl.

but the truth is that this dirty talentless retard will still deny it.
Re: by FoolishPig(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chuka osuoha has never been an intelligent boy. That is why since his uncle who he squat with at isolo refuse to pay his school fee he has decided to hide and beg for money on nairaland.
slimthugchimee:

did you also notice that 9cent stopped coming commenting since chrisairforce1 started commenting grin

2 Likes

Re: by Amarabae(f): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
FoolishPig:

I will tag Boa later today and I will request to dm him. If I tag him right away, this thief will know my IG handle. Once I get enough evidence from him, I will bring it to nl.

but the truth is that this dirty talentless retard will still deny it.
The guy is annoying. He reminds of a fake guy I dated bk then in UNN. He was deceiving me then with music crap. Duped me of huge money via borrowing. I later realised that he was not even a student..
This Airforce1 weakness are PRIDE and ARROGANCE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister / What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend / Having A Baby Mama Could Be The Worst Thing You Will Ever Do To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.