Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,998 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. (924 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. by commyluv(f): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2017
hello all
There is this guy I know,,, he is my friend, we do chat on Whatapp Facebook etc. apart from the first day we met we have never meet at day time before every time in the evening. when I complain about it he will say because of work that he doesn't have time in day time,, but he told me his work is shifting. pls my people am tired of this he said he love me so much but I don't believe because of this particular act. when ever I delete his number and also delete him from my list he will called and beg me pls what should I do I need advice pls. thanks
Re: Advice Needed. by firstking01(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2017
You sound jobless.
Re: Advice Needed. by tossedbae(f): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2017
He goes to work Sundays too?
Re: Advice Needed. by commyluv(f): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2017
firstking01:
You sound jobless.
pls no insult
Re: Advice Needed. by firstking01(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2017
commyluv:
pls no insult
Prove me otherwise then i advice you.
Re: Advice Needed. by commyluv(f): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
tossedbae:
He goes to work Sundays too?
yes dear
Re: Advice Needed. by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
cheesy

Those Men who keep giving such a lameazz excuses simply bcoz they are not really ready to commit in a serious relationship....it's easy to say I LOVE YOU...this word is overused since stone age.... undecided

Why waste ur time to ppol who give u nothing but disappointments ?
Re: Advice Needed. by commyluv(f): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
firstking01:
Prove me otherwise then i advice you.
lol how should I prove
Re: Advice Needed. by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2017
commyluv:
lol how should I prove
Why i should take your post serious.
Re: Advice Needed. by commyluv(f): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2017
firstking01:
Why i should take your post serious.
is not compulsory that you comment on it.
Re: Advice Needed. by commyluv(f): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
pls more comment
Re: Advice Needed. by firstking01(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
commyluv:
is not compulsory that you comment on it.
I can post where ever i chosed to on nairaland.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
There're 24 hours in a day. If he truly wants to see you during the day, he would create the time.
Re: Advice Needed. by phyllistas(f): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
He doesn't love you
You are just his side chick
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
If he didn't see you at night you will still complain.just talk to him about it before making any decision.
Re: Advice Needed. by dikeigbo2(m): 2:46am On Mar 16, 2017
firstking01:
You sound jobless.

More than jobless,and both her most of her topics irritates..
Re: Advice Needed. by hylyne(m): 5:33am On Mar 16, 2017
This calabar girl again?

I'm sure he has the right size of d**K,?
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2017
Which kinda guy gets unnecessarily attached to you?... Wonders..
Re: Advice Needed. by spytime(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Don't create a mountain out of a mole hill... I can see ure in calabar and my knowledge about the city is that there's no place u can work 24hrs 7days except the fellow is a security even at that there should be off days... Pay him a surprise visit at work
Re: Advice Needed. by spytime(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

Those Men who keep giving such a lameazz excuses simply bcoz they are not really ready to commit in a serious relationship....it's easy to say I LOVE YOU...this word is overused since stone age.... undecided

Why waste ur time to ppol who give u nothing but disappointments ?

hello babe... What about me that I said am ready yo build something serious with u?
Re: Advice Needed. by firstking01(m): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2017
dikeigbo2:

More than jobless,and both her most of her topics irritates..
I doubt if she's a female.
Re: Advice Needed. by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
commyluv:
hello all
There is this guy I know,,, he is my friend, we do chat on Whatapp Facebook etc. apart from the first day we met we have never meet at day time before every time in the evening. when I complain about it he will say because of work that he doesn't have time in day time,, but he told me his work is shifting. pls my people am tired of this he said he love me so much but I don't believe because of this particular act. when ever I delete his number and also delete him from my list he will called and beg me pls what should I do I need advice pls. thanks
Why not work of how to improve your English first!

(1) (Reply)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Should I Tell Her? / When An Ex Tries To Slide Back Into Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.