Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why I Flog My Wife Regularly - Yoruba Man Reveals His Reasons To Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Flog My Wife Regularly - Yoruba Man Reveals His Reasons To Court (660 Views)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Flog My Wife Regularly - Yoruba Man Reveals His Reasons To Court by mespusinglez(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Man blames wife battering on economic hardship as marriage crashes
An Omu-Aran Area Court in Kwara on Wednesday dissolved a 15-year-old marriage of a carpenter, Akeem Abiodun, over battering of his wife.
The judge, Mr Adebola Banigbe, said that the court had to dissolve the marriage since Akeem and his wife, Omolara, consented to the dissolution.He gave the custody of the children to the Omolara, who applied for divorce.
In her petition on Feb. 27, Omolara prayed the court to dissolve the union, saying that Akeem subjected her to untold hardship since the inception of their marriage.
“I cannot bear it any longer; in spite of my suffering to cater for the education and upkeep of our five children, all I normally get in return is constant beating.
“ I am no longer interested in the union. I want the court to dissolve it and give me the custody of the children,”Omolara had submitted.
In his response, Akeem admitted that he beat Omolara constantly, but blamed it on economichardship.
“ I don’t have the economic capacity to take proper care of the children. This has been the cause of my quarrel with my wife.
Banigbe reprimanded the carpenter for maltreating Omolara, saying that his low income status was not an excuse.
“I have searched for contracts without success; the ones I executed did not yield any value; you don’t expect me to go and steal.
“I support her plea for the dissolution of the marriage and award of the custody of the children to her,”Akeem said.
Re: Why I Flog My Wife Regularly - Yoruba Man Reveals His Reasons To Court by izzou(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
No source?

Are you the Yoruba man?
undecided
Re: Why I Flog My Wife Regularly - Yoruba Man Reveals His Reasons To Court by 2dice01: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
chaii..
Your wife go chop cain till she click 100
Re: Why I Flog My Wife Regularly - Yoruba Man Reveals His Reasons To Court by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
hehe na wich type of flogging u mean grin?

Re: Why I Flog My Wife Regularly - Yoruba Man Reveals His Reasons To Court by ikp120(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Even the man himself no one marry again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

16 Mind Blowing New Ways To Touch Her Vagina / How Does It Feel? / Urgent Advice And Serious Minded Opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.