Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. (1130 Views)

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by auskenfine(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Have you ever been a victim of this newest shading tactics used mostly by ladies? Like you are in a relationship and your girl asks you for money for something and either you said later or you said you cannot afford to help her outright. Then later she goes to Social Media and post things like 'That boo that cannot take care of his bae is that one a boo?' Lol. undecided Plenty things like this and when you read it, it's as if the pastor is preaching against your sins. Ladies please spare us some peace of the conscience.

You can add yours too. May be some experience.
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
Any lady that does that, "is not mature.

3 Likes

Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by professorfal: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lazy hungry hoes do that.
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Never date someone who is jobless
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by obiorathesubtle: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
I get so embarrassed by broke loud biitches who jump on the slightest chance to shade their guy when he's In his moment of insufficiency..

Scum ass biitches that deserve impalement..
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Your bleaching is terrible!
WHITEWIZARD:
Any lady that does that, "is not mature.
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fabulocity:
Your bleaching is terrible!
O lord!!!
Are you smoking that Shiite again?
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
I get so embarrassed by broke loud biitches who jump on the slightest chance to shade their guy when he's In his moment of insufficiency..

Scum ass biitches that deserve impalement..

shocked shocked By??
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
I don't smoke.
And your bleaching has gone terribly awry embarassed
You look like a Yoruba market woman with your patchy, discolored skin

WHITEWIZARD:
O lord!!!
Are you smoking that Shiite again?
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by optional1(f): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
a boo that can not take his bae to cinema during the weekend timeout is that one a boo undecided undecided
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fabulocity:
I don't smoke.

k...
thanks.
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
You're welcome... hope you quit this terrible habit though
WHITEWIZARD:
k...
thanks.
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by Amarabae(f): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
matured person cant do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by auskenfine(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
I believe so but it is not limited to monetary issues only. It also happens when a lady is waiting for the guy to define the relationship. Instead of telling the guy, they come on Social Media to shade the guy.
Amarabae:
matured person cant do that.
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by chiraqDemon(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
A bae that cannor stay at home and play call of duty and fifa 17 with her boo is that one a bae
Re: Newest Shading Tactics Used By Ladies. by TeflonBlixx: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fabulocity:
I don't smoke.

You just had to. . .

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her Myfeelings / Plz Let Us Pray For Adaksbullet / LADIES First(exclusively Baby)!!!!!(red:b)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.