Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (45770 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:
Fellow confused fellow. Comrade in confused fellowship I hail thee
Trashy!!
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by michoim(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
After owing them 4 months salary, see the peanuts he is sharing ! This man is taking Ekiti people for granted.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
princetom1:
EgunMogaji, you see what i said earlier? Too many morons in this Nigeria. In this age? cry

The thing pass me my brother.

Poverty has changed the psychology of many at home.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by nepapole(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
acc001:

Y
I cant bliv pipl prefer 200naira nd rice to good governance. How long will dese things last?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Jabioro: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
What about tomorrow, next tomorrow and the days that are follows, and it must be in matrices circulation ,can #200 cook a cup of rice? Kerosene of fire wood@least #120..I am begin to wonder what type of leaders God gave to us...Ekiti must move away from this Jeun ko ku syndrome. .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by chimavalentine(m): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
200# is it for transport or what,they are deceiving their selves, where is d bag of rice na.........mcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Tyviv(f): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is terrible.... Too bad cry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Elitism rice collectors re foolish.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
I weep deeply for my country.
I am very sure many of the people on that queue are Literate SMH
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by watered(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ekiti people are poor
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by luchee(f): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chai! This man should empower these people, not give them food. If dem chop this one finish nko? Abi na everlasting rice? This man is a big joke. Teach them to fish instead of giving the fish.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by hatchy(f): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mr Fowlshe teach me how to fish,don't give me fish.

Why not provide employment or enabling environment, business incentives than this show of shame.

Africans and poverty mentality.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by mazizitonene(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
How poverty has deluded a lot of Nigerians. ....just look @ what we have been reduced to...
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mufasa27:

Trashy!!
Mufasa of Lion king please E don do
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by abayomi23(f): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
am ashamed of ekiti people. Ambode is busy in lagos building massive bridges and turning lagos into a mega city but governor fayose is busy distributing 200naira and cups of rice to ekiti residents. its unfortunate that PDP have refused to learn. APC came into power just because of fashola's performance in lagos. 2019 is almost here again and PDP will expect governors fayose's distribution of cups of rice to be the turning point in snatching power from APC. shame on PDP. all PDP governors are busy doing comedy instead of concentrating on infrastructures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by HRich(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

He's a thug
Also a tout
E pain you
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
I can't critise him at all. He is one of the trouble maker in the country but active. One thing I like about Ekiti State is that in history, the state has the highest professors in the country.
ChangeIsCostant:
Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose's personally led his stomach infrastructure train to distribute bags of rice and other foodstuffs to this Evening at Nova Road, Ado Ekiti. The governor also topped the goodies with N200...See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/governor-fayose-shares-bags-of-rice-and.html
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Which state are you from?
michoim:
After owing them 4 months salary, see the peanuts he is sharing ! This man is taking Ekiti people for granted.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:
Mufasa of Lion king please E don do
Please anytime you see a fayose thread, don't just open the thread to insult me, Fayose deserve praises and not insult..
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by acc001(f): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:

I cant bliv pipl prefer 200naira nd rice to good governance. How long will dese things last?
Na so my broda...
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin there is hunger in afonjaland

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by jbhill(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
OYA TURN TO UR NEIGHBOUR AND DO THE NEEDFULL.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by KOBOJO: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
If Ekiti state that can boast of being the most sophisticated in west coast. ,will queue up for 3 cups of rice...

..then i can only weep for my yoruba peeps because the recession is really hitting them from all angles.. left., right and center cry cry
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
You for give them only rice
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by surg411(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chai...Abject poverty na him be this
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mufasa27:

Please anytime you see a fayose thread, don't just open the thread to insult me, Fayose deserve praises and not insult..

Mr. Anytime you see my comment on any thread, kindly avoid it. Thanks
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by spartan117(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
madridguy:
Ayam not understanding....

Well u are normally in support of Buhari and against any anti-buhari personality
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Austinmiles: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:

Must you be a Nairalander who picks on people's comment?
Yes..especially confused comments like yours.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by clickwtB(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose's personally led his stomach infrastructure train to distribute bags of rice and other foodstuffs to this Evening at Nova Road, Ado Ekiti. The governor also topped the goodies with N200...See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/governor-fayose-shares-bags-of-rice-and.html
Eyya from 25&15kg to 2/3 kg of very soon Ekiti people will given 1 gongoni of rice and 20 for pepper and rice,shio! undecidedHe is owing salaries of many months intentionally!!!! cry undecided
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:

He is supervising sharing of rice while his mates are comissioning all manner capital projects. We nigerans like sharp sharp enjoyment. We don't like to think about the future.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Austinmiles:

Yes..especially confused comments like yours.
Then get ready for more confused but truthful comment
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by 3kay945(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
What a shame! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Ebele Obiano Dancing In Front Of Her Husband At An Event / Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.