Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (45773 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by AreaFada2: 3:23am On Mar 16, 2017
madridguy:
Majority of Nigerians prefer rice and #200 than infrastructure grin

Fact is we have no social welfare system.

Even if our economy grew at 12.5 to 15% annually, many in the queue will never get any tangible benefit from it.

And most have never got any direct benefit from any govt.

Although this might seem populist, it directly benefits the common man.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 4:01am On Mar 16, 2017
Neckfort:
you are very stupid who told you he is not paying his worker... Mr man stop saying what u don't know
What do you know young man? Don't just come online and spew nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by adeoba2008(m): 5:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Poverty is reigning in Ekiti. The state with the highest number of Profs. I bet there are Profs on that queue.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by HRich(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2017
WfBabakhay:
bro u hav nt been posting games lately..wat hapen??

I was banned for 14 days for posting games
3LWFRQD
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by HRich(m): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2017
WfBabakhay:
bro u hav nt been posting games lately..wat hapen??
3LW5MDZ
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Shakur86(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2017
I pity ekiti people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by simpman: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2017
Mr. Fayose, this is de-humanising I must say. These politicians stole so much only to be doing this to those they are leading. This is pure wickedness.

isorite
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Akaujaa(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2017
This reminds me of the bags containing N200 and N50 bills found at the Kaduna airport by the EFCC. Just thinking aloud.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2017
HRich:

I was banned for 14 days for posting games 3LWFRQD
sowi abt dat
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2017
HRich:
3LW5MDZ
thanks
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by HeGeMon(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2017
Fayose is a realist governor, a man of the streets a man connected with the people, he is not the 'office' or 'tinted bullet proof vehicle governor', this is a man who cannot be in the comfort of his office for 72 hrs without having a feel of those people who need him, to feel his touch, Fayose doesn't live in the ideas, of his people he lives on the streets, he is what a people wanted, he is a reflection of their society, & if u understand societies & not all this rubbish talk, u will understand that for a single man to be elected twice in office& remove sitting governor, shows his capabilities, he has never lost an election mind you, I know u will want him to behave like some governors like 'mr constituted authority' or d 'pharoah of Kogi ' or some other characters, who hold sway to those offices, so Mr man leave your 'sermon on the holy mount' and don't be blinded by opposition politics without reason.
blessme2019:
Soon some retards will flood this thread praising the fuckta®d of a Governor. A State Governor that cannot pay its workers wages, but goes about distributing foodstuffs to its citizens as if it's his person money. If it's his personal money, he should set up a foundation for that and stop all this picture gimmicks just to score cheap political points.

Fayose should be held accountable of mismanagement of budgeted funds or will you fuckta®ds also tell me that these money and food where actually budgeted for in the state's yearly budget?

At the end of the day, it's the same masses that he is busy throwing crumbs at that will turn against him, when news surfaces that he actually did embezzle money while in charge of the state.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2017
HeGeMon:
Fayose is a realist governor, a man of the streets a man connected with the people, he is not the 'office' or 'tinted bullet proof vehicle governor', this is a man who cannot be in the comfort of his office for 72 hrs without having a feel of those people who need him, to feel his touch, Fayose doesn't live in the ideas, of his people he lives on the streets, he is what a people wanted, he is a reflection of their society, & if u understand societies & not all this rubbish talk, u will understand that for a single man to be elected twice in office& remove sitting governor, shows his capabilities, he has never lost an election mind you, I know u will want him to behave like some governors like 'mr constituted authority' or d 'pharoah of Kogi ' or some other characters, who hold sway to those offices, so Mr man leave your 'sermon on the holy mount' and don't be blinded by opposition politics without reason.

Go and drink tea, yes tea, it will help calm you down and digest my initial post.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by hysteriabox(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2017
Indeed.... Nigeria's problem isnt in the belly but in the mindset

Theses pics clearly depict
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2017
I weep 4 this people o.
See how Fayose the steal their future with just few kongo of rice + 200 naira
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by gudofuck231: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2017
izzou:

grin

Fayose can be a disgrace sometimes

That guys just watching out for his peeps, people are stealing hot pots of rice and hot stew plus stoves while on fire, so he cool.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Ademolu2002(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose's personally led his stomach infrastructure train to distribute bags of rice and other foodstuffs to this Evening at Nova Road, Ado Ekiti. The governor also topped the goodies with N200...See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/governor-fayose-shares-bags-of-rice-and.html

packet (sachet) of rice, N200. Chai! poverty i reject you.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by HeGeMon(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2017
would u like milk to go with it sir?
blessme2019:

Go and drink tea, yes tea, it will help calm you down and digest my initial post.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by TomTheleader: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2017
Mr govi pay ur workers and also stop disgracing ekiti residents.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by olotu3k: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2017
this man don they craze ooo, please tell this to stop his foolishness
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by marv1: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2017
Fayose is nothing but a disgrace to humanity. He is not a good leader and can never change, he a is a dictator whom no one can challenge. Ekiti people are alatenuje. Begin for food as if they are in IDP camps. What a shame? Ekiti people are nothing but MUMU and Fayose will cotinue to maga them. A governor who has not paid his workers of 5 months salaries but delighted in sharing crumbs to the people . What a shameless buffalo?
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by soflygerian(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
politicians don use peeps yeye oh.... Moral poverty!!!!!! Tell them to make lgas function independently they will not... The masses don't even knw what they want.. Hw will i blame them.. Its really a sorry state in Naija... Chaiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV / Why We Met Sowore — Garba Shehu / Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.