Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (45776 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Watch your tongue
Nne5:
Ekiti

and stomach infrastructure.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by goshen26: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by spartan117(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
madridguy:
They say half bread is better than puff puff. No hating, Fayose is trying grin atleast he will be remembered for this after his regime.

grin grin grin
Sarrki come and see grin
Madrid guy! . .. *cleans eye looks again *
Have u repented 4rm zombism and turned on sarrki and buhari media campaign?
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thunder go fire your mouth....check their history in Nigeria. Ekiti state is the only state that has the highest number of professors in Nigeria
GavelSlam:
Ekiti people are hungry people.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by MrHenri: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by madridguy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ayam not understanding....

spartan117:

Madrid guy! . .. *cleans eye looks again *
Have u repented 4rm zombism and turned on sarrki and buhari media campaign?
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by princessbecky(f): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wey iya dalopo and iya Waheed...come oo rice don dey finish
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Rocketicon(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wat the ruling party can not do.... the opposition party can it
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by ngmgeek(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Imagine what our dear Nigeria has turned into. I pity those who have faith in our politicians cheesy undecided
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:
Soon some retards will flood this thread praising the fuckta®d of a Governor. A State Governor that cannot pay its workers wages, but goes about distributing foodstuffs to its citizens as if it's his person money. If it's his personal money, he should set up a foundation for that and stop all this picture gimmicks just to score cheap political points.

Fayose should be held accountable of mismanagement of budgeted funds or will you fuckta®ds also tell me that these money and food where actually budgeted for in the state's yearly budget?

At the end of the day, it's the same masses that he is busy throwing crumbs at that will turn against him, when news surfaces that he actually did embezzle money while in charge of the state.
I'm 101%sure the Governor of your state is still owing, Oga leave fayose matter and face your life...
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
What a disgrace of a man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mufasa27:

I'm 101%sure the Governor of your state is still owing, Oga leave fayose matter and face your life...
Madam leave my mentions and face you life.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Ugomba(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
There is a great hunger in south west.. Look at them struggling over 5cupz of rice! Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by IrradiatoR: 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:
Smh.
doing same here bro
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by GavelSlam: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
darol4real:
Thunder go fire your mouth....check their history in Nigeria. Ekiti state is the only state that has the highest number of professors in Nigeria

I can see all the professors lining up for 2 cups of rice and 200 Naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by jbnm: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
wenti 4 dis country.our leaders don't care bout d masses.they do wat dey wish n some masses go dey praise them.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Austinmiles: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:
Soon some retards will flood this thread praising the fuckta®d of a Governor. A State Governor that cannot pay its workers wages, but goes about distributing foodstuffs to its citizens as if it's his person money. If it's his personal money, he should set up a foundation for that and stop all this picture gimmicks just to score cheap political points.

Fayose should be held accountable of mismanagement of budgeted funds or will you fuckta®ds also tell me that these money and food where actually budgeted for in the state's yearly budget?

At the end of the day, it's the same masses that he is busy throwing crumbs at that will turn against him, when news surfaces that he actually did embezzle money while in charge of the state.
Where are your manners
Learn to show courtesy for once..must you always be a Nigerian, who criticize almost everything.

Stop complaining..
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by phreakabit(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Progressive01:
These are the kind of pictures THEY use as ammunition against the good people of the SW when the time comes for an e-brawl.

This man has gotta stop this nonsense.

I don save am already for hotline bookmark.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by tydi(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

He's a thug
Also a tout
those outstanding what made him the people"s man
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Austinmiles:

Where are your manners
Learn to show courtsy for once..must you always be a Nigerian, who criticize almost everything.

Stop complaining..

Must you be a Nairalander who picks on people's comment?
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nne5: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
darol4real:
Watch your tongue
Are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:
Madam leave my mentions and face you life.
Madam ko, Oga madam ni... Confused fellow cheesy
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Child of hate. Show us what u have done for ur family.
blessme2019:

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by princetom1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
EgunMogaji, you see what i said earlier? Too many morons in this Nigeria. In this age? cry
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by geokay777(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
EKITI KETE,,,,,, ,, PEEPS BEEN EATING THEIR FUTURE SINCE...... shocked cool tongue
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by acc001(f): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
nepapole:
Smh.
Y
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
yinkslinks:

Ask my family to show you.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by GavelSlam: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
yinkslinks:

You are right.

Can you imagine Fayose is helping these internally displaced people and onlookers are complaining.

I'll see what I can send to that state.

Poverty is a natural disaster over there.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
i am ashamed that this is still happening in Nigeria..people should just stop having kids they cant look after

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by lanruma001: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
]Make God help us for this country....Sad

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by sagir1994(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
and what is the use of the N200

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mufasa27:

Madam ko, Oga madam ni... Confused fellow cheesy
Fellow confused fellow. Comrade in confused fellowship I hail thee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.