Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (45775 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mufasa27:

Sorry, I won't stop quoting you until you stop Insulting the man.. You can go on and report me the mods

I no get your time, you can happily jerk off on my comments then I am not replying your sorry ass anymore
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by happney65: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=iwadobo post=54625947][/quote]

I know some People are Dumb in this country..But i have never seen any like yours before...Habaaaaa
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by HonabFaj(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shame on ekiti people
Ekiti that use to be a state of highly learned people with excellent scholar both young and old.
Fayose needs to change is way

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
HRich:

E pain you
bro u hav nt been posting games lately..wat hapen??
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by nepapole(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
acc001:

Na so my broda...
D matter taya me no be small.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:

I no get your time, you can happily jerk off on my comments then I am not replying your sorry ass anymore
I got my eyes on you..
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by spartan117(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
madridguy:
I remain Buharist till final whistle. Fayose is just a comedian grin with comic character.

Now that is d madridguy I know grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by jowa16: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
Poor people being govern by heartless governor,kindly do a reasonable things for your people and not this shameful alms.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by spartan117(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Caseless:
kid , are you supposed to be here ?
.. . I see! Going thru ur profile shows u are one of those bmc's. Well ur mentor is incompetent no amount of online war and propaganda will change dat.

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:

Lol,

For your kind information : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/presidency-begins-payment-n5000-monthly-stipend-poor-nigerians-9-states/

ahaha kwara has started receiving what? plz where are those from kwara state here?
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Seunnzy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
and some pple will start calling him best governor..issokai
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Crieff(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
A man with one head(Governor fayose) plus 15+ additional heads (Commissioner & SAs) and lacking the ability to brainstorm and improve the standard of life of its people - Is it such a man that will govern a nation like Nigeria? or any third world nation/developing nation/African nation for that matter?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by onojujohn53: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
The government of Fayose has so much impoverished the people of Ekiti state to the extent that they now appreciate just a packet of rice and #200. How long will it last them.The people of Ekiti should realise that they have a mad man as a governor.The man that could not pay workers salary sharing rice.It is a drama indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Caseless: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
spartan117:

.. . I see! Going thru ur profile shows u are one of those bmc's. Well ur mentor is incompetent no amount of online war and propaganda will change dat.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin grin

spartan117:

Now that is d madridguy I know grin
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
fayose done turn dis pple to beggers. make dem no say d rice no come from fayose d rice no free oooooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by RobbStark(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:
Soon some retards will flood this thread praising the fuckta®d of a Governor. A State Governor that cannot pay its workers wages, but goes about distributing foodstuffs to its citizens as if it's his person money. If it's his personal money, he should set up a foundation for that and stop all this picture gimmicks just to score cheap political points.

Fayose should be held accountable of mismanagement of budgeted funds or will you fuckta®ds also tell me that these money and food where actually budgeted for in the state's yearly budget?

At the end of the day, it's the same masses that he is busy throwing crumbs at that will turn against him, when news surfaces that he actually did embezzle money while in charge of the state.

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
... I am shell-shocked!
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by eniwhy: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
I came across this viral news about an incumbent Governor Ayodele Fayose giving packed rice with #200 to Ekiti state's people I'm so ashamed and pained with the way we treat ourselves in this country. Oh my God!!! I am shedding tears as I write this. Its a disgrace to federal government. I usually say something that, When will government stop feeding masses as if we are baby? You keep giving people fish to eat when it finishes they will come back for more!! Can't federal government teach us how to kill fish so that we can be independent such as, let people's idea become a collateral to get loan from government. Our population in Nigeria is not more than what some people embezzle if each person is empower with 1million each. For example, when I was in oversea despite that i'm a foreigner I'm entitle to a loan without interest to establish myself because they are automatically comprehend that after your establishment you will reduce unemployment in the society by employ two or three people. This is what Nigerians deserve not line up like a beggar on the street. I dont care if this write up disqualify me. The great patriotism in me will remain forever. He cares.
ChangeIsCostant:
Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose's personally led his stomach infrastructure train to distribute bags of rice and other foodstuffs to this Evening at Nova Road, Ado Ekiti. The governor also topped the goodies with N200...See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/governor-fayose-shares-bags-of-rice-and.html
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by lereinter(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
thats satchet of rice
and filming at same time

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by jimadek(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
this is poverty crythis is poverty

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by cutedharmee: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Gud one governor Fayose... After d rice u still give dis people #200 fr pepper... God is watching grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by donisaiah: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
madridguy:
They say half bread is better than puff puff. No hating, Fayose is trying grin atleast he will be remembered for this after his regime.

grin grin grin
Sarrki come and see grin
Yeah He definitely will be remembered as the gorvnor dat give dem instead of employment, oh I don forget E no fit pay minimum wages

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is this what Govenor Fayose has turned governance to in Ekiti state?
I really pity the citizens of that state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Rocketicon(m): 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Am leaving Kaduna to Ekiti My Governor is not working
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2017
N200. 00 only or N200,000 only? If the former, all those all the queue must be flogged nu.de in the marketsquare.....
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by kabuphils: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2017
CHEAPER THAN MOST PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Neckfort(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2017
blessme2019:
Soon some retards will flood this thread praising the fuckta®d of a Governor. A State Governor that cannot pay its workers wages, but goes about distributing foodstuffs to its citizens as if it's his person money. If it's his personal money, he should set up a foundation for that and stop all this picture gimmicks just to score cheap political points.

Fayose should be held accountable of mismanagement of budgeted funds or will you fuckta®ds also tell me that these money and food where actually budgeted for in the state's yearly budget?

At the end of the day, it's the same masses that he is busy throwing crumbs at that will turn against him, when news surfaces that he actually did embezzle money while in charge of the state.
you are very stupid who told you he is not paying his worker... Mr man stop saying what u don't know
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Neckfort(m): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2017
sarrki:

He's a thug
Also a tout
. But still better than everyone in generation
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Neckfort(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2017
legendsilver:
The way Yoruba's queue for rice ehn? They can exchange their kids for 3kg of it. Nonsense
... You are very stupid
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 16, 2017
May God bless all of our people at home so that they won't have to go and line up to get a quart of rice and 40 cents.

Poverty is a female canine.

This is just a shame and disaster from any angle angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Akeredolu Vs Jegede Vs Agboola -Mock Poll Results By Eagle Badger / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.