Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (45778 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by orjaha(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
how much are you spending on stomach infrastructure sir, is it the real amount that are recorded in the record book?

may God save us all
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by GavelSlam: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Seun I think it would be nice to use your forum to raise some materials for victims of the human disaster that has ravaged Ekiti state.

Please let us see what we can send to these men and women because evidently there is hunger amongst the people.

We can assist with bedsheets, mosquito nettings, grains and farm implements so they can be human again.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by creekman(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
N200......in dis age and time....Ekiti pple.!!!....shame on u all.......

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by madridguy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
I remain Buharist till final whistle. Fayose is just a comedian grin with comic character.

spartan117:

Well u are normally in support of Buhari and against any anti-buhari personality

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:
Soon some retards will flood this thread praising the fuckta®d of a Governor. A State Governor that cannot pay its workers wages, but goes about distributing foodstuffs to its citizens as if it's his person money. If it's his personal money, he should set up a foundation for that and stop all this picture gimmicks just to score cheap political points.

Fayose should be held accountable of mismanagement of budgeted funds or will you fuckta®ds also tell me that these money and food where actually budgeted for in the state's yearly budget?

At the end of the day, it's the same masses that he is busy throwing crumbs at that will turn against him, when news surfaces that he actually did embezzle money while in charge of the state.
But one president promised to give N5000, we are still waiting, which is less than waht this Governor is giving out atm
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
erico2k2:

But one president promised to give N5000, we are still waiting, which is less than waht this Governor is giving out atm

Npower participants are receiving more than that, and some states have started giving out the 5000, just that some State Governors are pocketing their's.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by asatemmy: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wen will Ekiti pple get dia eyes open? no salary, is a Congo of rice and #200 d solution. scam

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
thesicilian:
The one that pains me most about this is that people all over the world will see this and think all Nigerians are like this.
but one president promised to give N5000, we are still waiting, which is less than waht this Governor is giving out atm
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:

Npower participants are receiving more than that, and some states have started giving out the 5000, just that some State Governors are pocketing their's.
was the 5k promised by state governors or the FG, plz be guided, dont just come here and type and about the 5K waht state did you say paid again?, and FYI I was not talking about Npower.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by ipobbigot7: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
See what Fayose has reduced the dignity of Ekiti state to.

A satchet of rice that won't last a family of four more than two boil and 200naira to do what?

Chai Ekiti people has suffered.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by femcent2: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
dey go buy palm oil #100, pepper #50. Maggie #20 onion #20 and pure water #10. total #200... stomach infrastructure
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by blessme2019(m): 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
erico2k2:

was the 5k promised by state governors or the FG, plz be guided, dont just come here and type and about the 5K waht state did you say paid again?, and FYI I was not talking about Npower.

Lol,

For your kind information : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/presidency-begins-payment-n5000-monthly-stipend-poor-nigerians-9-states/

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by ritababe(f): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
Laple0541:
I no know why this guy continue to disgrace himself, make the guy grow now.

disgracing Nigeria oh not just himself.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Caseless: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
spartan117:
When fayose coughs apc catch cold, buhari runs 4 cover grin
kid , are you supposed to be here ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by autonomous22: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
The hunger is real over dia......
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by autonomous22: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
sarrki:

He's a thug
Also a tout
And wat r u.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
wetin be my own ?i don save pictures and links for future purposes

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by loopmongoat: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
The leader of yorubas
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Macmoni(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
U no it jux came to my mind dah iif sum pple insulting fayose were ryt dere dey will also per take in d sharing.......
U pple insulting him trust me u cant do any beta dan him
how much have u giving out all through ur lifes?
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by alexxy: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
My people perish for lack of knowledge. Some Ekiti indigenes are real specimen of abject poverty. How can they be so stupid. sharing 5kg bag of rice with N200 cash gift, is that what he (Fayose) calls governance. we are in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by persius555(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Fayose is telling his people how much they are worth. A mudu of rice and 50 cents. I guess this is what leadership is all about on ekiti.

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by sewhenu(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
It is sad and very pathetic to see people queue and wait to receive the lousy rice and 200 naira. Shows the level of extreme poverty in the land...why not create more jobs and enabling environment for people to thrive. This sharing formula and stomach infrastructure thing is demeaning.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by ABOKI9ja: 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chai!!! The so called most educated state has turned to IDP camp

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by iwadobo: 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=happney65 post=54623539]Ekiti People..Una life don spoil..Chai. .[/

If the parents of some of those insulting fayose are provided something like this by thier governors, they will rush it as a result of hunger in thier homes. Those things fayose shared today, will take hunger away from so many homes for at least , a week. Is he not tarring roads ? Is he the only governor owing salary ? Why are others not sharing food despite not paying salaries ?
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by HORLADY(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
To think I am from Ekiti state and this man is my governor makes me sad. How on earth did we get here? May God in His infinite mercies look down upon my state and make His light(glory) shine over us again............ sobbing uncontrollably ...........

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by ak22(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose's personally led his stomach infrastructure train to distribute bags of rice and other foodstuffs to this Evening at Nova Road, Ado Ekiti. The governor also topped the goodies with N200...See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/governor-fayose-shares-bags-of-rice-and.html

fayose ! fayose!! fayose !!!
Pay salary : NO .
share nonsense yes .
why are you holding workers salary because all these nonsense ?
God will reward you .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Prince4mic: 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
I love this fayose of a man.. but this is arrant nonsense!!

that 1 Na one day meal and N200 to buy pure water.. cos it can't even buy a drink..

empower the people and let dem stand on their own and be independent.. not every day.. ur sharing one thing or the other for them..

#hungerbad

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Youngzedd(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
thesicilian:
The one that pains me most about this is that people all over the world will see this and think all Nigerians are like this.
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
DollarAngel:
This man is reducing Ekiti people to beggars

What if those people waiting for their ration are very poor and really need the rice? No comfortable person will be on that cue so let the governor help those who would otherwise go to bed hungry, which one did your governor give to the poverty stricken indigenes of your state?
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Taiwx(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
happney65:
Ekiti People..Una life don spoil..Chai. .

u mean to say ur life abigrin
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
He actually won his first election by distributing kerosene and water (2003) I cant just believe we are still at this stage in 2017
Re: Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) by Mufasa27(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
blessme2019:

Mr. Anytime you see my comment on any thread, kindly avoid it. Thanks
Sorry, I won't stop quoting you until you stop Insulting the man.. You can go on and report me the mods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / BREAKING: WAEC Presents Certificate To Buhari / APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.