Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence (8771 Views)

Why Do Black Women Hate Kissing?? / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by 4Play(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Good riddance to bad rubbish then grin. You acting as if Nigerian women are a different species from Nigerian men.

Good riddance wetin, you haven't got much of choice have you?  grin Men hold the aces as we are the ones who make the approaches that leads to the relationships.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Sauron1: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
michelin89:

You don't what is in vogue men. That is combining the beautiful with the useful. I wear my hot sandals without the fear of losing them while walking. grin

I pity you. . . . .
Better don't go to South America cos Peruvians now kill for human fat.
A litre of human fat = $15,000. grin grin grin

Michelin, you are a walking BANK. tongue
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

I pity you. . . . .
Better don't go to South America cos Peruvians now kill for human fat.
A litre of human fat = $15,000. grin grin grin

Michelin, you are a walking BANK. tongue

I also keep warm during winter if you are interested. cheesy wink
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by MsDiva1(f): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2009
4 Play:

These Naija women haven't got a prayer. They are not appreciated by their Naija men and Naija women are not exactly hot cakes in the eyes of white men.

All hope isn't lost. At least they are not dating fat white people in hopes of getting a green card or daily bashing the opposite sex to cover up their insecurities.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
4 Play:

Good riddance wetin, you haven't got much of choice have you?  grin Men hold the aces as we are the ones who make the approaches that leads to the relationships.

Award for most Chauvinist NL goes to 4play. I guess we all know how you get your kicks i.e bashing Nigerian women. Whatever floats your boat undecided
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ms Diva:

All hope isn't lost. At least they are not dating fat white people in hopes of getting a green card or daily bashing the opposite sex to cover up their insecurities.
Preach on sister. smiley
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ms Diva:

ROFLMAO. . . .
U mean some Black men marry fat white people to bag green cards? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

ROFLMAO. . . .
U mean some Black men marry fat white people to bag green cards? grin grin grin grin grin
I know one who is married to an 80yr old woman, I nearly peed my pants when he told me shocked He does the business with her when she requests it.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by 4Play(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2009
Ms Diva:

Psycho-babble. Naija women do all of the above.
Ebonyeyes:

Award for most Chauvinist NL goes to 4play. I guess we all know how you get your kicks i.e bashing Nigerian women. Whatever floats your boat undecided

I'm just stating the obvious:

1) Nigerian women are under appreciated by Nigerian men

2) Nigerian women are not exactly hot cakes in the eyes of others.

Is any of the above untrue?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Sauron1: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I know one who is married to an 80yr old woman, I nearly peed my pants when he told me shocked He does the business with her when she requests it.

Urine or [i]O[/i]rgasm? grin grin grin grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Urine or [i]O[/i]rgasm? grin grin grin grin
grin Silly boy grin But for real the lengths some boys goes to amazes me grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by igotalk(m): 12:14am On Dec 19, 2009
Cheetah woods doesnt even think hes black, he wants nothing to do with being black, so who cares
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by paddylo1(m): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2009
These Naija women haven't got a prayer. They are not appreciated by their Naija men and Naija women are not exactly hot cakes in the eyes of white men.

[b]not true. . at least not in igbo land. . we love our women, i dont know where u from bro, also up north they mostly marry themselves there.  .

now this thread is all over the place.  .(trust nairaland). . as for the original poster,i think i know what he was trying to say,he just didnt say it in a sensible way
yea tiger woods has issues with black ppl,imagine having all that money in the world and the chicks u choose to have affairs with are all pale skinned,thin lipped,bleached hair oyibos?. . .men if it was me it would be a keri hilson,or nikki minaj. . .u know the deal

when i first came to this country some 4yrs ago,european chicks like tigerwoods wife used to chase black dudes all around. . .(tigers wife was an au-pair),
then we would go to clubs and u had these au-pairs from europe,like fresh off the boat just tryna fck black guys
most of them just wanted a blk or mixed child,got pregnant and moved back to europe after 2yrs.  .
am talking girls from sweden,germany,finland,iceland,chech, and so on

for me i did a couple,but was a hollow feeling.  .ppl tryna fk u cause u black. . so i passed on most of them after a while,
ask any african or blks here,theyll tell u more about european au-pairs

so anybody dissing black girls for girls like these,just dont know anything. . .at least african girls still got some sense of dignity
(i no know about the ones in u.k oh)

as for tiger woods. . .i suggest he should try dating a white girl from africa. . .maybe he will have better luck. cheesy

[/b]
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Akinagirl(f): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2009
what tiger woods and other self hating black men dont understand is that. you all think you are big and bad because you have white women. when you mess up, white people will eat you alive. because to them, you are still a nigger. keep that in mind
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 19, 2009
Akinagirl:

what tiger woods and other self hating black men dont understand is that. you all think you are big and bad because you have white women. when you mess up, white people will eat you alive. because to them, you are still a nigger. keep that in mind
White Media is treating him like the N-word now grin. Haha you may play the white mans game, have a white wife and have a couple or more white friends but when you do shit, they will drop you like a bag of hot coal.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 19, 2009
How do you guys know he is 'self hating'?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 19, 2009
He renounced his blackness, claiming he was polynesian or some name I cannot pronounce. Well the media just reminded him what he is grin grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 19, 2009
Renounced? Lol, how exatly?

Then again, doesn't he only have like 25% black in him anyway, or even smaller, 25% at most though?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by bluespice(f): 1:32am On Dec 19, 2009
Dearest poster,
your level of reasoning cannot be challenged by a genetically modified mentally retarded mouse.
kthnxbye
love, bluespice.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 19, 2009
bluespice:

Dearest poster,
your level of reasoning cannot be challenged by a genetically modified mentally retarded mouse.
kthnxbye
love, bluespice.

Lol cheesy
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 19, 2009
He did say he wasnt black, he said he is more asian or polynasian grin. That alienated him from the black community in America. 25% might seem small but his phenotypic features apart from his eyes and hair is very much African.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by bluespice(f): 1:36am On Dec 19, 2009
ibkaye:

Lol cheesy
wink
Ebonyeyes:

He did say he wasnt black, he said he is more asian or polynasian grin. That alienated him from the black community in America. 25% might seem small but his phenotypic features apart from his eyes and hair is very much African.
u seen the meme going around that said the black community can't support him like they did OJ?
i really L-O-L when i saw it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Akinagirl(f): 1:54am On Dec 19, 2009
truth is, he can call himself whatever he wants to. but thing is, white people see him as a nigger.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by bluespice(f): 2:00am On Dec 19, 2009
Akinagirl:

truth is, he can call himself whatever he wants to. but thing is, white people see him as a nigger.
and he sees himself as non-black while he's skin is evidently black. . .
the irony
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 19, 2009
bluespice:

winku seen the meme going around that said the black community can't support him like they did OJ?
i really L-O-L when i saw it grin grin grin grin grin
Girl I heard about it  grin. Notice they supported Kobe, OJ and Magic Johnson through their transgressions? Noting for Tiger though who chose to alienate the community well he is all alone now and oh his yt friends have dumped him some of them have condemned him on tv. Wharra shame. cry grin grin grin. The wife is filing for divorce she will take his arse to the cleaners haha and they say black women are golddiggers grin grin grin Remember how Paul Marcatneys wife tried to take half of his billion dollar assets even though she was only married to him after he amassed his wealth? Golddigging or what?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by jalether(m): 3:21am On Dec 19, 2009
I agree with you guys on the fact that black women are stressful as h*ll, to find a naija chick that is

peaceful (with exceptions to the deeply religious ones) is akin to searching for a 10 ft deep ocean in the middle of sahara dessert cheesy
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 19, 2009
I'm seriously racking my brains here trying to find some kind of romantic connection between black women and Tiger woods. Cant find none because none exists. Ergo, black women have nothing to do with this topic.

The OP is trying to link them together by some fantastic and utterly daft fanaticism which practically borders on schizophrenia.

any opportunity for a bashfest i shouldnt wonder.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 19, 2009
rhymz reported AGAIN.

lets see if anything will be done about him.

Maybe NL has to be warned by google before he's called to order?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 19, 2009
Black women? superficial? I'm sorry, what? Some men on here are pathetic. Have you seen how superficial and materialistic white women are? They are the most with the worst status problems. White girls have a really huge status and class issue. Most of these athletes only started dating white women after getting rich cause white girls won't even look at them when they are broke, They have been dating black women when they were gutter. So that makes black women materialistic? I think you are watching too much music videos. Of cause everyone would like to date a rich guy or girl it's not just black women.
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by bluespice(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl I heard about it  grin. Notice they supported Kobe, OJ and Magic Johnson through their transgressions? Noting for Tiger though who chose to alienate the community well he is all alone now and oh his yt friends have dumped him some of them have condemned him on tv. Wharra shame. cry grin grin grin. The wife is filing for divorce she will take his arse to the cleaners haha and they say black women are golddiggers grin grin grin Remember how Paul Marcatneys wife tried to take half of his billion dollar assets even though she was only married to him after he amassed his wealth? Golddigging or what?
lol i got an image grin
that skank heather mills is the poster girl for gold digging rude as hell tricks

Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by ravenzord(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
Erm. . .OP,could U come again,slowly? Cos I can't see any sense in what U posted,nothing makes sense 2 me; Black women are materialistic because none of them dated a rich,almost-black,married man. Am I missing something?
Re: Problem Of Black Women: Tiger Woods Evidence by bluespice(f): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
rave, the poster is deluded i thought you knew that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have A Big Butt And I'm A Male.. / Updated Time-Table for Mr NL Interview / Why Do Guys Like Sex So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.