Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? (4300 Views)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by tspouse(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2017
The truth is, your relationship never worked. You were so incompatible in every aspect of life, it is a miracle that you even dated for a year, made worse by the fact that you even went on to have a child. The boy turned out to be the most beautiful child, and you have heard from his kindergarten teacher that he looks bright and poised for big things in life. The mother loves the kid like crazy and you do love the boy, since he is an exact chip off the old block. But you have irreconcilable differences with the mother. You have tried to be reasonable, but the mother is the most unreasonable human being. And this hurts you. She hates you. She hates your balls. She hates your money. She hates the wife you finally settled with. She hates your step-daughter. She does not want anything to do with you. To her, you are as good as dead. You wonder why some women like this.
Truth be told, you made mistakes when you were dating. And she was not exactly a saint. You dilly- dallied when she so much wanted a marriage, but you were a still young boy, aged 26 and you were still experimenting. Life was good. But she wanted to settle down and you thought that she wanted to imprison you too soon. Marriage is a life- time commitment. Kid notwithstanding, you were not sure about her. She was desperately clingy, hellbent on changing you and your way of life. She considered you too worldly, even though she loved your bad boy charm. But she had made the classical, clichéd assumption that a woman can change a man.
She gave you two options: Marry her, or ship out. You took the ship, but you have since regretted. You never thought that seeing your son will be such an impossible task. You have heard that she even wants to move out of the country, if that can separate your boy from you for good. All for what? Your attempts at reconciliation have not worked, and every day she becomes bitter than all the lemons in the world. All you want your son to know is that you are a cool dad. Your wife Carol, does not mind the son at all, same way you like her daughter with the ingrate lawyer just as much. And Carol does not understand how someone can be too hateful.
"She is jealous, she really loved you. That is why she will never forgive you..." Carol advises you as you try to figure out how hateful one woman can be.
"It is futile, some women are like that, but she should at least let you bond with your son, aki that kid might be affected if her mother raises her with such bitterness," Carol tells you, hoping, forlornly that your ex will ever come around to her senses.
"Hope she finds a better man, she seems stuck with that phase I dated her, will that change her really?" you ask Carol in trying to understand the female psyche. "Truth is, she may never marry again. To some women, their first love, is their last love." "That is deep," you tell Carol.
"True." And you are left wondering how to rescue your son from her poisonous mother. What do do you do?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by SexyNairalander: 7:23am On May 12, 2017
booked

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by talk2alabama: 7:24am On May 12, 2017
Rubbish... I won't be part of all that emotional trauma.. She should face life.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by tspouse(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
and wat about d child
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by talk2alabama: 7:31am On May 12, 2017
tspouse:
and wat about d child
I continue paying for child support
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 7:32am On May 12, 2017
After ruining someone's life and chances at marriage, you came to write an epistle which i read by the way, infact hate is a mild word for what she feels towards you, imagine if someone did what you did to your daughter. Please leave her with her child since he is the only consolation she has from the life you ruined for her and now you want to take that child away, you are wicked person and nothing more than a sperm donor. Baby mama wherever you are find a way to leave the country with your son and leave him to God. Cut off all contact with him. Nonsense you want to eat your cake and have it abi. Radarada

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by tspouse(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
I continue paying for child support
renenber she hate u n ur money,hw will u do dat without her consent
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by talk2alabama: 7:36am On May 12, 2017
tspouse:
renenber she hate u n ur money,hw will u do dat without her consent
den she should not disturb my life again.. However d court must have granted me access to my son so she has to live with that.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by tspouse(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
After ruining someone's life and chances at marriage, you came to write an epistle which i read by the way, infact hate is a mild word for what she feels towards you, imagine if someone did what you did to your daughter. Please leave her with her child since he is the only consolation she has from the life you ruined for her and now you want to take that child away, you are wicked person and nothing more than a sperm donor. Baby mama wherever you are find a way to leave the country with your son and leave him to God. Cut off all contact with him. Nonsense you want to eat your cake and have it abi. Radarada
jesus christ, y are u so mean,it could happen to anybody+f cus dat ws d past I was so immature den so pls advise me
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 12, 2017
talk2alabama:
talk2alabama:
den she should not disturb my life again.. However d court must have granted me access to my son so she has to live with that.
I think there should be age sections on Nairaland. Or age restriction on some posts

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I really don't see how he ruined her life, the only life I have pity for...is that of the innocent baby.

As long as it isn't rape or sex with a minor, they both had it coming.

Two adults have sex without protection, what were they expecting? An iPhone? Let's face facts, some women can't keep campaigning for the right to express their sexuality, then come playing victims when pregnant. Women have to wake up and realise when push comes to shove, it's their bodycount that'll be judged pass, it's them that will be stuck with a baby, if they decide to take the abortion route...still their body. I have never heard any one call Davido a babydaddy, but the babymamma tag sticks like a second skin.

Babymamma reserves the right to be angry, but if the dad isn't irresponsible...I think he should get visitation rights.
Also, no child should be taken away from the mother, it's a mother that has a child, paternity is secondary... cheesy

@OP, how is she poisonous? You think you love that child more than the mother or what? I'm sorry, that's the price to pay for reckless sex, I wonder when youths will learn...after orgasm comes reality.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Zdoh(m): 8:26am On May 12, 2017
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Arthurwinner(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2017
owaikpo nibo
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:

I really don't see how he ruined her life, the only life I have pity for...is that of the innocent baby.

Two adults have sex without protection, what were they expecting? An iPhone? Let's face facts, some women can't keep campaigning for the right to express their sexuality, then come playing victims when pregnant. Women have to wake up and realise when push comes to shove, it's their bodycount that'll be judged pass, it's them that will be stuck with a baby, if they decide to take the abortion route...still their body. I have never heard any one call Davido a babydaddy, but the babymamma tag sticks like a second skin.

Babymamma reserves the right to be angry, but if the dad isn't irresponsible...I think he should get visitation rights.
Also, no child should be taken away from the mother, it's a mother that has a child, paternity is secondary... cheesy

@OP, how is she poisonous? You think you love that child more than the mother or what? I'm sorry, that's the price to pay for reckless sex, I wonder when youths will learn...after orgasm comes reality.

I couldn't resist.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by tspouse(m): 9:12am On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:

she might turn my child against me
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by luckyz4rea(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Are you serious?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 12, 2017
Your child indeed. Op, it is ojukokoro that is your issue, focus on your wife and daughter, pls realise that you are nothing more than a sperm donor, and leave the baby mama and her child alone, according to tradition, no bride price, no child simple. did she ask you out, how can you go out with someone you are not ready to marry, silly behavior
tspouse:
she might turn my child against me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 12, 2017
Granted your points are valid but he has to suffer the consequences of his actions. if he decided to become irresponsible and leave babymama to suffer pregnancy alone,he has no right to come within a mile of the child unless the babymama agrees to it and since her stand on the matter is clear. He better respect himself and leave her and her child in peace[. Even if people dont call davido a babydaddy, he is still nothing but a babydaddy that looks like TMNT.
quote author=pocohantas post=56443271]

@OP, how is she poisonous? You think you love that child more than the mother or what? I'm sorry, that's the price to pay for reckless sex, I wonder when youths will learn...after orgasm comes reality.[/quote]
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 12, 2017
Granted your points are valid but he has to suffer the consequences of his actions. if he decided to become irresponsible and leave babymama to suffer pregnancy alone,he has no right to come within a mile of the child unless the babymama agrees to it and since her stand on the matter is clear. He better respect himself and leave her and her child in peace. Even if people dont call davido a babydaddy, he is still nothing but a babydaddy that looks like TMNT.
pocohantas:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 12, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Are you serious?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 12, 2017
I am damn serious
luckyz4rea:

Are you serious?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 12, 2017
Go to court. You have the right to be a part of your son's life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Headlesschicken(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2017
grin @ 26 u did not know bout condom,why won't she hate you,here u are sounding lk d good guy,whereas maybe u are d wolf in sheep's clothing, n!gga Carry yuh cross n stop complaining....
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:19pm On May 12, 2017
The child belongs to the mother
Or op are the one that carried the baby in the womb, breast feeds him?
Op say the truth what did you do to your child's mother that made her to hate you this much?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by eyinjuege: 12:26pm On May 12, 2017
Go to court for joint custody of your child.

While at it, I hope you really didnt reject the pregnancy? If you did, then you don't deserve to be in the child's life.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by lafean20(f): 12:33pm On May 12, 2017
Must every relationship end in marriage?...f**k!! Ds is so myopic..i hate dat most women still think like ds... Wat if he had married her out of pity, and months later the marriage bcms unbearable for both of them. A broken engagement is far better than a pathetic broken marriage.. Bt in ds case they were nt engaged, which is even better. We should learn to let go sometime, it's nt easy bt it's doable.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 12, 2017
I am telling you the blunt truth and you say i am mean.What do you want me to advise you on, taking a child from his mother, i will never be party to that cos that carries a curse. You were irresponsible, live with the consequences of your actions, unfortunately unless she wants you in her child's life,there is nothing you can do. Which man will marry a babymama. What are you going to contribute to the child's life that the mother can't provide except for child support, ask yourself that question
tspouse:
jesus christ, y are u so mean,it could happen to anybody+f cus dat ws d past I was so immature den so pls advise me
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 12, 2017
daylyt:
Go to court. You have the right to be a part of your son's life.

no he doesnt
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
no he doesnt

Why not?

Anyway, let the court decide that smiley
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 12, 2017
What courts, those places that cant give justice to the oppressed and are only good for settling divorce cases, by the time the Op is finished with court, he wont be able to pay childsupport. I laugh in swahili
daylyt:

Why not?

Anyway, let the court decide that smiley
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2017
If baby daddy pays child support AND his name is on he birth certificate then he has ALL THE RIGHTS to see his kids. If he refuses, take her to court.

Some women are too emotional in such issue and their only goal is to punish baby daddy, not knowing that they are punishing their child. They use the child for payback because baby daddy didn't marry her, but only time will heal her evil selfish heart.... And whatever a baby mama foolishly believes, a biological father will always be the baby daddy, whether she runs away to the North pole or remarries 20times.

Here is a clue: next time you gotta pay child support, tell her to come and pick it up herself, and bring your son.... So you can have some little time bonding with your son.
Let her be around, and in due time she will give you solo time
Re: What Do You Do When Your Baby Mama Hates You So Mush? by luckyz4rea(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I am damn serious

You should be a superhuman beyond offense i guess!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Navy Pilot Is In Trouble After Drawing A Massive Joystick In The Sky / Five Months Of Quitting Masturbation After 16yrs,my Experience. / She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.