Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** (12217 Views)

Poll: Who is Our Best Poster?

190: 16% (25 votes)
platinumk: 31% (47 votes)
topup: 15% (23 votes)
ifeleke: 4% (7 votes)
THE.AMAKA: 15% (23 votes)
Sauron: 8% (13 votes)
bluespice: 3% (6 votes)
Justwise: 1% (2 votes)
stillwater: 3% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend / Best Romance Movies Ever / The Best Romance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by debosky(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hear ye, Hear ye, Hear ye!!! (always wanted to say that grin)

Now announcing the Official Nairaland Awards 2009: Romance Section Awards. The award at stake in our lively and bustling section is the 'Best Poster' for the section. This is an official collaboration between the moderators and you esteemed forum members to recognise the outstanding ones in our midst. The above names have been selected after due consideration for the award so please vote for your candidate.

I know we won't all agree on the nominations, but if there's significant difference after the first page from the 'approved' nominations, one extra candidate can be included.

Voting ends a week from now on Christmas day so make sure you make your vote count.

Thanks

Debosky
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by platinumnk(f): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2009
Yaaay cheesy
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by MugSmasher: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
What about the award for worst Poster(s) and most outstanding irritating posters?
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2009
*thanks
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by MugSmasher: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2009
Shebi i can excercise my right to vote for my own most outstandingly irritating and most horrid worst posters in the Romance Section?

Anyway in no particular order because they are all irritatingly horrid from every angle you look at them:

1. Fl gator

2. Sisi Kill

3. Busybody

4. Tpia

5. Amebo one

Micheline used to be very horrid but these days she is beginning to make sense, so i will strike out her name but the above 5 are all joint winners. Too irritaing for comfort in this Romance forum in 2009 angry
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by hotteju(f): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
I know dat dis thread will def end up with enuf bashing abeg lemme subscribe grin grin grin grin
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2009
debosky:

Hear ye, Hear ye, Hear ye!!! (always wanted to say that grin)

Now announcing the Official Nairaland Awards 2009: Romance Section Awards. The award at stake in our lively and bustling section is the 'Best Poster' for the section. This is an official collaboration between the moderators and you esteemed forum members to recognise the outstanding ones in our midst. The above names have been selected after due consideration for the award so please vote for your candidate.

I know we won't all agree on the nominations, but if there's significant difference after the first page from the 'approved' nominations, one extra candidate can be included.

Voting ends a week from now on Christmas day so make sure you make your vote count.

Thanks

Debosky

The nominations are dodgy. . . . .What is Sauron doing there?
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by puskin: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
Come debosky, 'cos U be MoD doesn't gv U the right 2impose ur nominees on us.
Abi U think say here na PDP.
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by debosky(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
There is no imposition - i have said you are allowed to make changes to the nominations by saying so on the first page. I can't just let things run riot and some level of direction is required.

~Sauron~:

The nominations are dodgy. . . . .What is Sauron doing there?

Aren't you one of the main posters here? I was begged to add your name to the list. grin
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by OgidiBoy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2009
I guess I'll save my vote for a better list.

*** puke****
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by platinumnk(f): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2009
debosky:

There is no imposition - i have said you are allowed to make changes to the nominations by saying so on the first page. I can't just let things run riot and some level of direction is required.
[b]
Aren't you one of the main posters here? I was begged to add your name to the list. ;[/b]D

C&R shocked grin

@Debo sweets How come the poll dissapeared, its asking for me to log in when im logged in already lipsrsealed
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by debosky(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2009
dunno. . . .click log in and see what it says. I'ts visible to me.

OgidiBoy:

I guess I'll save my vote for a better list.

*** puke****

What names do you want on the list?
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by Sauron1: 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2009
debosky:

Aren't you one of the main posters here? I was begged to add your name to the list. grin

Begged by who?

Names like Platinumnk, Thoniaslim, Tope2000, Michelin, Amebo 1, Busy_Body and Ebonyeyes are more regular.
They sleep, eat, drink, think ROMANCE.
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by puskin: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
I bliv U saw hw it was done in the Politics section.
Take a cue 4rm dat.
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2009
MugSmasher:

Shebi i can excercise my right to vote for my own most outstandingly irritating and most horrid worst posters in the Romance Section?

Anyway in no particular order because they are all irritatingly horrid from every angle you look at them:

1. Fl gator

2. Sisi Kill

3. Busybody

4. Tpia

5. Amebo one

Micheline used to be very horrid but these days she is beginning to make sense, so i will strike out her name but the above 5 are all joint winners. Too irritaing for comfort in this Romance forum in 2009 angry

If Adam Brody likes my posts, then something is wrong with me. I can't bear to live with this shame. cry
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by puskin: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2009
This ya style is definitely PDP.
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by debosky(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2009
puskin:

I bliv U saw hw it was done in the Politics section.
Take a cue 4rm dat.

I have taken a cue and decided to operate a hybrid method - I have nominated, and others are allowed to nominate on the first page of this thread. Given the short period we have to conclude the voting process an accelerated method must be used.
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Begged by who?

Names like Platinumnk, Thoniaslim, Tope2000, Michelin, Amebo 1, Busy_Body and Ebonyeyes are more regular.
They sleep, eat, drink, think ROMANCE.

You sure want to have a taste of my pie, right? grin
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by Sauron1: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2009
michelin89:

You sure want to have a taste of my pie, right? grin

I don't taste stale pie. . . .
Sauron's got class. wink
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by OgidiBoy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2009
I don't know if you just messing around with that list up there.

The most polite and patient two girls iice and Sean T21 are not even on the list.

*** disappointed***
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't taste stale pie. . . .
Sauron's got class. wink

Tales!
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by debosky(m): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I don't know if you just messing around with that list up there.

The most polite and patient two girls iice and Sean T21 are not even on the list.

*** disappointed***

Can you read?  undecided

debosky:

iice is a moderator and is thus excluded from the poll.
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by THEAMAKA1: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
who put my name here?
can you kindly remove it, thanks.
dont you ask for concent before doing these types of things?
i wish not to take part.
i hardly come to this section anyway.  tongue
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by platinumnk(f): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
debosky:

dunno. . . .click log in and see what it says. I'ts visible to me.

I clicked Log in and it brings me back here, cleared my cookies still the same thing cry

that happened also in the politcs section
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by debosky(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
You'll be removed - I don't think consent comes into it though, you're not being given a role, simply a poll option.
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

who put my name here?
can you kindly remove it, thanks.
dont you ask for concent before doing these types of things?
i wish not to take part.
i hardly come to this section anyway.  tongue

Sorry but you have lots of posts here, second to celebrities. tongue
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by THEAMAKA1: 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
not really.
i usually post a lot IN ONE THREAD, and im usually chattin/gisting
but i dont post in like every single thread like i used to.
its the same old garbage everyday. undecided
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by bluespice(f): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2009
oi!!! why is my name not on there?
i'm calling for a recount of votes! angry tongue
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by platinumnk(f): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2009
debosky:

Can you read?  undecided

Dont mind the bug suckup lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by platinumnk(f): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
bluespice:

oi!!! why is my name not on there?
i'm calling for a recount of votes! angry tongue

yea I nominate! grin
[size=2pt]
this thread is getting hot . . . suscribing grin[/size]

wheres na2day

Debo is there also going to be a RAZZ award for Derailers cheesy cheesy
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by debosky(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

not really.
i usually post a lot IN ONE THREAD, and im usually chattin/gisting
but i dont post in like every single thread like i used to.
its the same old garbage everyday.  undecided

You don't have to be posting in every thread to be the best poster - sure you don't wanna be on the list? wink
Re: ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** by bluespice(f): 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2009
platinumnk:

yea I nominate! grin
[size=2pt]
this thread is getting hot . . . suscribing grin[/size]

wheres na2day

Debo is there also going to be a RAZZ award for Derailers cheesy cheesy

lmfao!!!!!! plat u lucky i like you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) / 5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.