Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. (12219 Views)

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Attracting the right Christian man/woman begins with being the right Christian woman/man.

Note; woman can also use this tips to lure every brethren into courtship.

1. When you see her next time, don't just say "hi" say her name like "Hey (name), how are you ?" ( This works like madt)

Be content with your singleness. Don't be desperate to get a spouse.

2. Show an interest in something she likes .
If she's into drawing, and you are too, then suggest you could draw together sometime.
If she's into something that you may not be, and you would rather be run over by a truck than that, don't lie and pretend to have the same interest, but try show genuine interest in it.
You don't have to like everything she does, but she'll appreciate your attempts to become interested in what she likes.
(That is very important!)

She's a Christian. Chances are, the christian singles needs who will treat them well. Conduct yourself like a Christian should, by treating each other with respect.

3. Get your way around her, get her to be fond of you.
Find a way to be near her .
Like, sit next to her in Bible study, and don't be afraid to talk to her.
Tell her of your experiences with God. More than likely she'll respond.

4. Make her laugh .
Yeah, girls love to laugh!
They might laugh a little too much, but usually that's because they are awkward or nervous, and like you, or are starting to.

5. Give her suppress visit among friends, Don't meet in lonely places, show her respect.

6. Don't just buy her credits, call her.
Ask to see if you may be allowed to accompany her to churches, activities inter alia.

7. Satisfied you are absorbed into her?
She can no longer walk alone on the street, she pleads for your presence, then strike while its hot.

Sit her down after any church activities and tell her you've got 'true feelings for her you can't hide any more'

8. Observe her, don't argue much about it rather ask that both of you pray over it.

9. At your opportunity, don't hesitate to tell her she's 'perfect', 'well done' e.t.c and not 'you are beautiful, I love you and all of that.

10. Repeat No.7 again.
She accepts? NEVER HURT a CHRISTIAN girl.
She refused? Add more effort, of course every girl need a man.

Don't be afraid of them religious girls.
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by xynerise: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2013
And where is the part you guys share the bible together like reading the book of Revelation? undecided. What is christian about these write-ups? This strategy is even for a muslim girl grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2013
xynerise: And where is the part you guys share the bible together like reading the book of Revelation? undecided. What is christian about these write-ups? This strategy is even for a muslim girl grin
you not wrong.

But like I said if she is a indeed a true christian, she will like bible study, always sit by are side.

I said also show interest in what she likes, so if she likes sharing the word of God, then do it together.
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by DGranite(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2013
Now dat is christian romance hahahahahaha guys with skirts choi o
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2013
but I also beg to disagree with you that this will work for the muslims.

The doctoring and matter arising are obviously different, as no muslim girl will fall for your tricks if your don't show love, passion and likeness for islam.

We have treated exhaustibly on how to get a muslim girl to love you on https://www.nairaland.com/1146187/tips-win-heart-muslim-lady

Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2013
D Granite: Now dat is christian romance hahahahahaha guys with skirts choi o
I'd to do this, because many of us have seen our partner in churches but failed to know how to tackle them into the line of LOVE
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by obyrich(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
What if she's dating another guy who is not a member of your church?
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
obyrich: What if she's dating another guy who is not a member of your church?
and who needs who in this scenario
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Strategist channel 190.
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
jammyng: Strategist channel 190.
embarassed
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by outrage: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
^^
I seriously hope your not a mod.
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
outrage: ^^
You already exposed yours by opening this therad. I guess I am playing catchup
tongue join me in derailers thread, let us pave way for lovers
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by UjSizzle(f): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
I looove to laugh *blushes*
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2013
uj_sizzle: I looove to laugh *blushes*
wat makes you laugh?
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by megawax8: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2013
such a pity!!!! D thread has officially bin derailed.....my tots: jst show d church gal/guy dat u r actuali gud 70% bt u also hav a 30% syd dat he/she wuld luv to see.....they r jst lukin for a chance to explore opportunities,jst becum d catalyst to a mind blowin session in bed,u wnt regret cos d ladiez r quite untouched n d guys will hav d strength to last foreva since his shovel has alwayz bin in d store........#for stunch christians dou
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by tomzman: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2013
How to attract a christian lady in no time: Be a christian yourself.
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2013
megawax8: such a pity!!!! D thread has officially bin derailed.....my tots: jst show d church gal/guy dat u r actuali gud 70% bt u also hav a 30% syd dat he/she wuld luv to see.....they r jst lukin for a chance to explore opportunities,jst becum d catalyst to a mind blowin session in bed,u wnt regret cos d ladiez r quite untouched n d guys will hav d strength to last foreva since his shovel has alwayz bin in d store........#for stunch christians dou
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
*Chuckles*
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by patin48hrs(f): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Vanneni: *Chuckles*
working in your area? Vanneni!
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by patin48hrs(f): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
channel 190: Attracting the right Christian man/woman begins with being the right Christian woman/man.

Note; woman can also use this tips to lure every brethren into courtship.

1. When you see her next time, don't just say "hi" say her name like "Hey (name), how are you ?" ( This works like madt)

Be content with your singleness. Don't be desperate to get a spouse.

2. Show an interest in something she likes .
If she's into drawing, and you are too, then suggest you could draw together sometime.
If she's into something that you may not be, and you would rather be run over by a truck than that, don't lie and pretend to have the same interest, but try show genuine interest in it.
You don't have to like everything she does, but she'll appreciate your attempts to become interested in what she likes.
(That is very important!)

She's a Christian. Chances are, the christian singles needs who will treat them well. Conduct yourself like a Christian should, by treating each other with respect.

3. Get your way around her, get her to be fond of you.
Find a way to be near her .
Like, sit next to her in Bible study, and don't be afraid to talk to her.
Tell her of your experiences with God. More than likely she'll respond.

4. Make her laugh .
Yeah, girls love to laugh!
They might laugh a little too much, but usually that's because they are awkward or nervous, and like you, or are starting to.

5. Give her suppress visit among friends, Don't meet in lonely places, show her respect.

6. Don't just buy her credits, call her.
Ask to see if you may be allowed to accompany her to churches, activities inter alia.

7. Satisfied you are absorbed into her?
She can no longer walk alone on the street, she pleads for your presence, then strike while its hot.

Sit her down after any church activities and tell her you've got 'true feelings for her you can't hide any more'

8. Observe her, don't argue much about it rather ask that both of you pray over it.

9. At your opportunity, don't hesitate to tell her she's 'perfect', 'well done' e.t.c and not 'you are beautiful, I love you and all of that.

10. Repeat No.7 again.
She accepts? NEVER HURT a CHRISTIAN girl.
She refused? Add more effort, of course every girl need a man.

Don't be afraid of them religious girls.
don't tell me you are eyeing a christian lady now.
I may not know your inner most heart, you can be washed off your love by the names nairalands have called me.

But I will love you, I will mold my self into your choice.

Channel.
Do u know prefer a religious type to me?

I pledge to join church groups and hold post for my fellowship.
Anything to keep you.

cheesy
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by tpia5: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Drama, not bad.
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
patin48hrs: working in your area? Vanneni!
I don't get
Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by tpia5: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Op

Will you be doing the one for juju lady since you've done christian and muslim ( for your mind).

1 Like

Re: How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. by channel190(m): 4:57am On Jan 26, 2013
patin48hrs: don't tell me you are eyeing a christian lady now.
I may not know your inner most heart, you can be washed off your love by the names nairalands have called me.

But I will love you, I will mold my self into your choice.

Channel.
Do u know prefer a religious type to me?

I pledge to join church groups and hold post for my fellowship.
Anything to keep you.

cheesy
babe!
Nooooo!
Hahahaha!
You know me nau,
How can I do those tips above just for a religious girl, how do I read?
No o!

But wait a minute, are you not a christian?
I love you the way u are,
You don't just have to pretend

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / Why Do I Keep Comparing My Girlfriend To Other Girls? / Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.