Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? (8191 Views)

South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Ghanian Secondary School Girls Caught Having Gang S3X With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shossie:
just drop your no, I would holla at you
here is my whatsapp number 08130525242 here u can call me with dis number 08176539396
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by radiance26(f): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
You wan do referee for dem?
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by frankfab(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahahaha. This guy is crazy grin. Are u the one paying his house rent

ask him well my Cameroonian sister
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 17, 2017
stupidity:
theres nothing tatafo here. I'm just trying to tell all my broses out there to save that morning energy for more productive use, instead of wasting it on top toto.

Toto can wait!!!

Okay I now understand your message.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2017
stupidity:

MAKE una nor just vex me pass the one I dey now. Make I reach house today, he go hear AM hot. Na toto go kill AM. angry angry

it's like e don tey wen dem treat your f-up.

bc dem ask u for maggi nd light to charge phone u done turn don one.
u go jam.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2017
erosimo:

Would u mind if I pm you

its a free world
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Op i support you jor. How can a sane man just have sex at his own time without waiting till dawn? Report him to the landlord or the police and rep your moniker!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys, Do You Like Fat Girls? / Pen*s Enlargement Gone Wrong (photos) / She Doesnt Want To Change Her Surname After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.