Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This (4215 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Towncrier007(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
If she can fry plantain like this then my brother run a million mile per hour away from her. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by REIIGN(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol, I go teach am nau? Did I marry her for her plantain frying skills?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by youngest85(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
No one is above mistake, once in awhile we sometimes burn our food while cooking.

But, if it becomes habitual then she needs help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin

I dunno but tat banana looks like a burned NUNU lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Ashleydolls(f): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
No one is above mistake. I'm sure you also have your flaws
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by McBrooklyn(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lol, a lady that can fry plantain like this... Is that one a wife material?? cheesy
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by saintikechi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
I prefer he bedding skills to her frying skills.
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
How is that possiblegrin
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by obiorathesubtle: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
No one is above mistake. I sure you also have your flaws

You call that a mistake??

That's a result of Ignorance, not a mistake..

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Ashleydolls(f): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

You call that a mistake??

That's a result of Ignorance, not a mistake..
Not in most cases
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by baralatie(m): 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin was is done on purpose what will happen if she is to fry fish
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Cutehector(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
That happened because she was pressing phone.. And I can't marry someone who can't set her priorities straight

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by obiorathesubtle: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Not in most cases

For your sake, I hope you don't make such mistakes in whatever case you're referring to..
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Splinz(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
What! shocked Is she sacrificing those things to her ancestors? undecided
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by bitchcrafts: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nobody is above that kinda mistake tho
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by CaroLyner(f): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
OP this picture has been around since centuries

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
I am not surprised.
Most NOWADAYS LADIES only know how to Boil water and Make RUBBER BAND meal ( Indomie).

If they attempt the REST, then na BURNT OFFERING u go see.
Although, I have encountered Marvelous ladies who are epic at preparing meals.
Such Ladies see such as HOBBY and not a burden.
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by doubleportion: 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dextology:
No one is above mistake, once in awhile we sometimes burn our food while cooking.

But, if it becomes habitual then she needs help.

Oga, those plantains were burnt front and back o, it must be habitual grin
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by emmchi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Burnt sacrifice.....
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Towncrier007:
If she can fry plantain like this then my brother run a million mile per hour away from her. grin
oga towncrier, wetin be dat herb wey u say fit increase dickk size

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Preca(f): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Maybe the guy and the lady were doing some things...and during dat process the plantain burnt
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by K024(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's not a crime to burn plantain o but it she open eye try to serve me that charcoal na that one cause right.
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by buffalowings: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Preca:
Maybe the guy and the lady were doing some things...and during dat process the plantain burnt

please clarify the 'some things'
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Preca(f): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
buffalowings:

please clarify the 'some things'
you know the things
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dats how she will do ur D lipsrsealed
Lol choi all the nutrients don fry comot ... grin
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Backinfront(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Women are not cooks.
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by titosantana(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Sister goan learn how to cookcheesy
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by Tazdroid(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
shocked oh my! Who lynched the plantains like armed robbers?
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by GameGod(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Guys Don't Marry Any Woman That Can Do This by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
No! No!! We will not take it.
She can make any other mistake but not disfigure plantains like this. It's unforgivable

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Make-Up On This Lady Will Leave You Speechless (photo) / See What A Lady Wore To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Ways On How To Suck A Woman Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.