Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman (29168 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / MURIC Orders The Arrest Of Apostle Suleman / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by shumuel(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
They can't do that baba cheesy
We hope so, BMC dey watch sha grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by fratermathy(m): 12:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Counter post:

10 Categories of People Who Assume Apostle Suleiman's Innocence

1. Sheeples
2. Bigots
3. Blind Bigots
4. Indoctrinated Idiots
5. Myopic Nigerians
6. Human worshippers
7. Those who cannot think with their brain
8. Those who believe some humans are infallible
9. Gullible youths
10. Brainwashed church members

Shikena!

There are two sides to every story!

Some of the sheeples on Nairaland who serve god of men and believe in their divine infallibility include:
Ishilove
Dragonking3
Tosyne2much
OlaSpeaker
Edwinmason
Kenney222
Alphamale2017
Pokipoki
MasterofNL
Silvastone
Dejijossy
Psoul
Realslist2017
MzzTega

I will mention you all and dance upon your shame with a grog of your tears, a slice of your disappointment and a meal of your embarrassment when the god-of-stupid-men is finally revealed for who he is.

I thought your god told you to dissociate yourselves from the demons? What are you guys still doing on Nairaland? Hope you've all unfriended your god's sceptics?

What happened to the rumours you worshippers peddled that Otobo has confessed and opted for an out of court settlement? Are Christians supposed to be lying? LIKE SU-LAIR-MAN, LIKE HIS WORSHIPPERS!

Let's see who laughs last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Mrlouis: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2017
snezBaba:
Whoa,Beat wristbangle to FTC!
The 10 things keep getting worse...
This is like the worst write-up you've written (No offense guy),You keep losing the grip you have with this ten-ten topics.
Everything here is off point. Isn't he a man like me and you? I don't expect you to agree with me though, Pastor King still has hundreds of supporters. Goes to show how brainwashed Africans can be!
Oga just pick a number from the list and stop displaying ur ignorance here for everyone to see..for me, number 8 best suits you
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by snezBaba: 1:00am On Mar 17, 2017
Mrlouis:

Oga just pick a number from the list and stop displaying ur ignorance here for everyone to see..for me, number 8 best suits you
And you're number 5.. kikikiki
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Mrlouis: 1:08am On Mar 17, 2017
fratermathy:
Counter post:

1. Sheeples
2. Bigots
3. Blind Bigots
4. Indoctrinated Idiots
5. Myopic Nigerians
6. Human worshippers
9. Gullible youths

Shikena!

Some of the sheeples on Nairaland who serve god of men and believe in their divine infallibility include:
Ishilove
Dragonking3
Tosyne2much
OlaSpeaker
Edwinmason
Kenney222
Alphamale2017
Pokipoki
MasterofNL
Silvastone
Dejijossy
Psoul
Realslist2017
MzzTega

I will mention you all and dance upon your shame with a grog of your tears, a slice of your disappointment and a meal of your embarrassment when the god-of-stupid-men is finally revealed for who he is.

I thought your god told you to dissociate yourselves from the demons? What are you guys still doing on Nairaland? Hope you've all unfriended your god's sceptics?

What happened to the rumours you worshippers peddled that Otobo has confessed and opted for an out of court settlement? Are Christians supposed to be lying? LIKE SU-LAIR-MAN, LIKE HIS WORSHIPPERS!

Let's see who laughs last grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr fraternity or wtf, I used to think you were a reasonable being but damn, this post of urs shows that its either u have a spiritual problem, or you have a mental problem or both. Ask me and I'll tell u why or if u don't, you already know your problem but can't get help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Mrlouis: 1:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Nice writeup op..but the list ain't complete
Number 12: Mental disorder / psychiatric demeanor
You see, no matter what you say, no matter how flimsy the accuser presents her case without any solid evidence(s), some persons here e.g fratermathy, benekruku, weedweeder e.g will still lay accusing fingers and cast aspersions on the apostle. For These set of people, its a waste of time making them reason like normal beings since their brains have holes.
You simply tell them they are mad and ignore them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by bonna4u(m): 1:25am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much this your list fall my hands.
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Benekruku(m): 1:28am On Mar 17, 2017
[s]
Mrlouis:
[b]Number 12: Mental disorder / psychiatric demeanor

You see, no matter what you say, no matter how flimsy the accuser presents her case without any solid evidence(s), some persons here e.g fratermathy, benekruku, weedweeder e.g will still lay accusing fingers and cast aspersions on the apostle. For These set of people, its a waste of time making them reason like normal beings since their brains have holes.
[/b][/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Benekruku(m): 1:30am On Mar 17, 2017
[b]
fratermathy:
Counter post:

1. Sheeples
2. Bigots
3. Blind Bigots
4. Indoctrinated Idiots
5. Myopic Nigerians
6. Human worshippers
9. Gullible youths

Shikena!

Ishilove
Dragonking3
Tosyne2much
OlaSpeaker
Edwinmason
Kenney222
Alphamale2017
Pokipoki
MasterofNL
Silvastone
Dejijossy
Psoul
Realslist2017
MzzTega

[/b]
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 1:42am On Mar 17, 2017
bonna4u:
tosyn'e2much this your list fall my hands.
How e take fall your hands baba? cool
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 1:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Mrlouis:
Hahaha hahaha Rofmwkmd cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by alexiej(m): 1:48am On Mar 17, 2017
AccessME:
I stayed in Auchi, Edo State for over 15yrs when the controversies all started about this Apostle, There was a time a blue film was mistakenly televised for members to watch. I was like what is a Indecency Movie doing in a Church? How did it even get there in the first place? now it now sex scandal. only God knows what the negative ordeal will be about this man and his Church tomorrow. what still baffles me is that people still believe and respect this man after all this negativity? I can't but only conclude that there is atom of true in every rumour u hear..

Apostle Suleman is guilty of the sexually misconduct levelled against him over the past few days becos mere looking at the Daniella Okeke in question, u see that the body built wasn't easy for the corrupt Apostle to resist.

I'm sorry to say this, but this is one of the silliest things I've ever read.... Especially the second paragraph. What sort of reasoning is this
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by alexiej(m): 1:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Mrlouis:

Gbam!
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Caseless: 2:00am On Mar 17, 2017
I belong to number 10 and I'm proud of that. This lilliputian tosyne2much thinks he knows it all. So , we should celebrate a morally deficient self-acclaimed apostle?

Ask yourself this question, before this girl came out, was anyone saying anything about him ? Maybe Na apc make am go follow ashawo.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 2:02am On Mar 17, 2017
alexiej:

I'm sorry to say this, but this is one of the silliest things I've ever read.... Especially the second paragraph. What sort of reasoning is this
That reasoning is pathetic bro
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by tosyne2much(m): 2:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Caseless:
I belong to number 10 and I'm proud of that. This lilliputian tosyne2much thinks he knows it all. So , we should celebrate a morally deficient self-acclaimed apostle?

Ask yourself this question, before this girl came out, was anyone saying anything about him ? Maybe Na apc make am go follow ashawo.
You don't have to throw shades at me baba.. We no dey fight nah grin
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Caseless: 2:23am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't have to throw shades at me baba.. We no dey fight nah grin
I'm sorry about that.

As far as the party apc and buhari supporters are concerned, we are happy he's going down. He's not the only pastor in Nigeria. Mbaka did even more to apc before he turned to support them. Why didn't apc unleash any ashawo on him? Why didn't PDP that suffered most in the hands of mbaka do anything of such to him? If you're clean, you're clean . Oga sule is not the only pastor in Nigeria, why was he the only one mentioned?
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by emmyojiah(m): 2:34am On Mar 17, 2017
tosyne2much:

Source: http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/03/10-categories-of-people-that-are.html
MAY JEHOVAH BLESS YOU SIR
thanks so much, u are sensitive and smart, this post made my day, #Istandwithapostlejohnsonsuleman

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by JackBizzle: 4:02am On Mar 17, 2017
This tosyne2much and his nonsense 10 things write up..

This is what happens when we value views over commonsense. We start posting fake news and rubbish write ups all in the name of popularity.

1) First of all, the write up goes as if Suleiman is innocent and is being attacked. Innocence or guilt has not been proven.

2) The write up then puts atheists as people who are interested in Suleiman's downfall. No they are not. Most atheists I know do not support trial by media. Also, atheists do not need Suleiman to fall to prove that christianity and churches are ridden with sexual predators and hypocrites- enough pastors have been caught in the act.

3) The irony here is that the people most interested in Suleiman's downfall are christians. First, the rival pastors who want to take Sueliman's place. Secondly, the christians who have been making complaints about Sueliman's church and have been leading the investigation against him. The op, tosyne2much, forgets to mention these people in his haste to type his fake news.

4) Who the hell is pastor Suleiman in the grand scheme of things? Will his downfall change the price of dollar in the exchange market? He is not as important in the way the op is taking it. The op is the kind of person that worships his pastor like a slave.

cc Lalasticlala and Seun, please stop giving front page access to clowns in the name of views. You only make ignorant Nigerian youths more ignorant!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Favor99(m): 4:38am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You people will not get your facts straight before jumping at conclusion. The man of God is also human like us. The allegations against him should be properly investigated and he should not be exonerated on the ground of being a man of God
How did your post get 23 likes? What was so special about what you wrote that you got 23 likes?
Im lucky to even get 2 likes on most of my posts, if at all any
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by AreaFada2: 4:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You people will not get your facts straight before jumping at conclusion. The man of God is also human like us. The allegations against him should be properly investigated and he should not be exonerated on the ground of being a man of God

You seem to have forgotten how powerful brainwash can be.

If this kind of OP catches Sule on top his own wife, he will even believe God instructed the pastor to do it.

Religion is supposed to enlighten people. But in 9ja, it has set us back by centuries.

They care not about finding out the truth.

We are now in the European middle ages when MOGs had a final say on most things.

Forget social media, flashy cars & Iphone 7. Mentally, we are centuries behind.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:14am On Mar 17, 2017
AccessME:
I stayed in Auchi, Edo State for over 15yrs when the controversies all started about this Apostle, There was a time a blue film was mistakenly televised for members to watch. I was like what is a Indecency Movie doing in a Church? How did it even get there in the first place? now it now sex scandal. only God knows what the negative ordeal will be about this man and his Church tomorrow. what still baffles me is that people still believe and respect this man after all this negativity? I can't but only conclude that there is atom of true in every rumour u hear..

Apostle Suleman is guilty of the sexually misconduct levelled against him over the past few days becos mere looking at the Daniella Okeke in question, u see that the body built wasn't easy for the corrupt Apostle to resist.

subjectivism is not objective...encouraging court and proper investigation is the hardfast rule to objectivism
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Emusan:

You can believe a story like this without video evidence yet you dismiss any story of people testifying about the awesomeness of God or demand people to provide concrete evidence like going to heaven with camera to snap God to come and show you.

total finishing of the fouol that say the is no God
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:21am On Mar 17, 2017
LordOfNaira:

The writeup clearly shows that the OP has concluded that Sule is innocent and is only being brought down. I wonder the reactions if the scandal had involved a Muslim cleric or a politician. The fact remains that a case such as this demands proper investigations. It is you and the OP and thousands of Christians who have decided the case based on your mentality that a man of god can do no wrong and that every wrong brought against him must be politically sponsored to shut him up and fight Christianity.

we have samson that fell for a prostitute like delilah and the list goes on but what we want is let the courts be the final decider and let proper investigation be carried out not this media judgement of hate
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Benekruku:

The OP practically reasoned like a sheep as he was called in the bible.

and you posted like a fooll that says there is no God as was stated in the bible
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:32am On Mar 17, 2017
Benekruku:
The fact remains that Otobo and Suleman had an erotic relationship which failed down the line. Its glaring to the sane that there is a link between both which one party(Suleman) has refused to debunk. His quiteness speaks more of guilt and acceptance as I see no reason why he could not come out straight to debunk all allegations with counter proofs of Otobo`s accusations.

He has built a name for himself over the years and I doubt if any sane reasonable man of such caliber will keep mute at such humiliating and defacing accusations.

A man of his calibre would have sued Otobo and Keyamo with the resources available at his disposal and it hurts to just see him mute.

The stain will eternally be on his personality unless he comes out from hiding. Bill Clinton comes to mind......

dumb post and iability to research.. leme give you a link of how his lawyer gave keyamo 7days to retract the story and apologise and pay N1billion...that doesnt show he is quiet...abi

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by Ashleydolls(f): 5:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Favor99:

How did your post get 23 likes? What was so special about what you wrote that you got 23 likes?
Im lucky to even get 2 likes on most of my posts, if at all any
sorry huh
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:40am On Mar 17, 2017
DavidEsq:
12. Those who are too brainwashed to tell him the Bible truth to his face.
WHAT IS YOUR BIBLE TRUTH...
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Richy4:

[color=#006600]Sometimes Silent is golden...

I know that some people got price....It's a matter of showing them that price or amount that tickled their fancy, and they can basically do anything...The girl might have accused the man wrongly due to the fact that the price displayed to her was right...

If you are a Christian,I believe u have read in the Bible when a certain king [Ahab] wanted a landed property from his subject, but the man refused...The wife [Jezebel] paid professionals that knows how to defame and frame people up...they accused the guy falsely and he was killed....So it is not a new thing..

It is not also new for men of God to misbehave....David that was the man after God's heart took someone's wife and even killed the husband...If that man can do something like that...then who is Suleiman not to...

There should be a concrete evidence before anyone should conclude who was telling the truth and who wasn't...If the Girl's father was not buying the stories the daughter was selling to Nigerians, don't you think there's a problem? who knew her better than the parents....
gbam... suleiman is flesh but what we are asking the haters is DEMAND PROPER INVESTIGATION before jumping to conclusion
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:46am On Mar 17, 2017
sagir1994:
only the deaf, dumb and blind will support this Spartacus pastor
one of the subjective haters who lack ability for waiting for PROPER INVESTIGATION BEFORE DRAWING CONCLUSION

Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by uvalued(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2017
hardeycute:
Man of god my foot,who ordained him the first place that's if there's anything like that. on the other hand,no one is asking for much press charges or at least vindicate yourself
Question..did his lawyer make a statement? yes...where go do google
Re: 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman by opribo(m): 5:48am On Mar 17, 2017
These his followers should stop all this attempt to sweep deception under the carpet, the mere fact that he admitted knowing the lady is all now is for him to publicly disprove all the allegations made by lady. Ordinarily its nobody's business what two consenting adults do with their bodies but when threats and lies come into it and more so when people's hard earned money are involved then people must talk and ask questions.

The woman is only doing what they know how to do best to bring down any successful man through scandal but then there is no way a woman can blackkmail any man if you have not compromised along the line that is engaging with her. I am speaing based on an experience I witnessed. I am 99% confident that an intimate affair had been involved here thats why the woman even had the guts to speak up. I dare the Sule to do same and speak up, he cant because there are damming evidence against him, the transfer of funds directly from his account to hers and the itinery stamp on both passports, for me tthos two are sufficient to prove that they are closer than normal. Nobody is a saint but when thr truth stares a man in the face glaringly the best thing is to own up and apologise.

Its unforunate that in our Naija, truth is a very scarce commodity, all efforts will surely go down to bury this case as many others have happened in the past but discernible people already have read in between the lines and made the inference.

Anyway this is Naija, let them just settle themselves and matter will die down and save us this dirty mess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.