Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Lady's Shocking Prayers For Ex Sister-in-law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Lady's Shocking Prayers For Ex Sister-in-law (448 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Lady's Shocking Prayers For Ex Sister-in-law by JamieNaij(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Actress Georgina Onuoha shared the post and also related it to her situation.

She wrote:

"Wow!! What a prayer!! I can imagine her state of mind and what she went through.
I for one would have said this same prayers 6 years ago with so much hate in my heart and can count many others who will equally be saying same prayers.. But grace, mercy and forgiveness surpasses the pain of wickedness. I succumbed to God's grace and strength.
Most often it's unfathomable what some women put each other through.
And Tomorrow we marry and except a different outcome for our own home.
Please ladies, stay away from your brothers marriages, mothers stay away from your sons marriages.. let them live in peace, make their mistakes, settle their problems on their own. All you can do is pray for them and support them with kindness and love.
Wives always remember your husband's mother equally deserves a place in his heart. Push your husbands never to forget extending his love and support to his family, because a tree does not make a forest and no man is an island
May God touch every soul going through pain, give them the grace to forgive and wish them well.
Forgiveness is not for the other person, but rather for your own peace of mind and sanity.
May God heal us all "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRs-A1dDWWp/?taken-by=georginaonuoha&hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/georgina-onuoha-reacts-to-ladys.html

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Lady's Shocking Prayers For Ex Sister-in-law by subtlemee(f): 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
She's always reacting to everything...busy body
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Lady's Shocking Prayers For Ex Sister-in-law by lalasticlala(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2017

(1)

Davido Having Fun Rehearsing With His Live Band As He Gets Ready For His U.S.A T / Music Video Of The Day: ‘new Wave’ By Deshinor / #bbnaija: “efe Is Our Biggest Threat” — Teambisola Planning To Get Rid Of Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.