Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) (3101 Views)

LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) / Is This The Right Way For Us To Make Love??? (pics) / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2017
princeakins:

Happy Uterus Independent boo of life.

As u add a new age, new beginning for u to flourish n be favoured each day of ur life.

I celebrate with u MI -Lady.

Cheers

Wr d party at, let's grind cheesy

No party my dear, Things are done systematically now ohhhh!
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by princeakins(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=Rosella1 post=54667666][/quote]

Reply MA msgs on whatsapp
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2017
princeakins:

Happy Uterus Independent boo of life.

As u add a new age, new beginning for u to flourish n be favoured each day of ur life.

I celebrate with u MI -Lady.

Cheers

Wr d party at, let's grind cheesy
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2017
handsam:

Smh... grin

But who asked you? undecided
I just wan find trouble

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2017
princeakins:

Reply MA msgs on whatsapp

Hmmmm, which message on whatsapp? I suppose you're talking about the spiritual one!
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by handsam(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
I just wan find trouble

I see...

What's up?
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2017
TrapHedges:
Happy birthday OP youre cute

Thank you!
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by QuietHammer(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2017
If to say na guy open this kind thread, you won't see a single comment

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2017
handsam:

I see...

What's up?
cool.. Just looking for babes to snipe ...

2 Likes

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2017
QuietHammer:
If to say na guy open this kind thread, you won't see a single comment

I believe it's called the power of The Lady Rosella.
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by handsam(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
cool.. Just looking for babes to snipe ...

As usual...

Found any yet? grin
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by harriet412(f): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy Birthday..
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by QuietHammer(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:

I believe it's called the power of The Lady Rosella.
Nah, we are just making attempts at the cookie grin
You look good though

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2017
QuietHammer:

Nah, we are just making attempts at the cookie grin
You look good though

Thanks!
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2017
handsam:

As usual...

Found any yet? grin
they are just far away... Just found in my vicinity tho.. Yet to meet..

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by princeakins(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:

Hmmmm, which message on whatsapp? I suppose you're talking about the spiritual one!

Uv Done dt already

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by vezi4real: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Happy birthday to u. Wishing u heaven's best
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by BreezyCB(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2017
DozieInc:

HBD
Thnx

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by BreezyCB(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:

Happy birthday dear!
Thnx

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by BreezyCB(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
Rosella1:

BreezyCB send cake to him jawe!
Cake is on the way

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

Baba dey sleep-type grin grin

New year for her
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
On behalf of PrinceAkins, I wish you hbd

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by marklele(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
Happy birthday rose.. no forget my cake oo

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Happy bornday

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by princeakins(m): 1:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
On behalf of PrinceAkins, I wish you hbd

U Wr late bruh I already did dt tongue

E kan gbagbe WA sha.

cry

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Go, go, go, go, go, shorty, it's ya birthday.. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2017
princeakins:

U Wr late bruh I already did dt tongue

E kan gbagbe WA sha.

cry

night own. Why you always up at odd hours? Lol

Gbagbe ke? Na you dey disappear o. Igbakan awa o riyin, igbakan awa kio riyin

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by handsam(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Ferociousfire:
Handsam you are nothing but a bastard and low life ,son of a dog, conceived by a bitch.
Who doesn't know your homosexual practice with Toseyn2much.
I really don't blame you, I blame your homosexual father who impregnated your mum with his filthy sperm.
I will expose you for the filthy, dirty ugly looking brat you are and you everyone will know you for the cheap phony you are.

Tosyne2much come see o. grin

It's the roadside reject, Threebear making good on his promise. Go on, Entertain us. grin

Cc:Dominque. You let the cage open. grin
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by handsam(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Ferociousfire:

Shut up you ugly retard.
I will expose you for all you are 。
Your relationship with that useless fat homosexual can not be hidden any longer. You two are going down and by the time am done exposing chats, videos and personal pictures you will wish you never came to Nairaland.
Useless ugly pathetic thing.

Stop chest beating and leading the audience through the wrong path.

Show us your acclaimed evidence. I have not even seen Tosyne. you exhumed piece of filth. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend By Pretending He Had Another Girl At Home / How To Get Your Ex-Girlfriend Laughing And Back With Just One Message [Picture] / Another Nairalander Wedding Coming Up This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.