Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) (3096 Views)

LADIES, COME IN HERE AND SEE SOMETHING YOU'LD LOVE (pics) / Is This The Right Way For Us To Make Love??? (pics) / After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2017
Ferociousfire:
Handsam you are nothing but a bastard and low life ,son of a dog, conceived by a bitch.
Who doesn't know your homosexual practice with Toseyn2much.
I really don't blame you, I blame your homosexual father who impregnated your mum with his filthy sperm.
I will expose you for the filthy, dirty ugly looking brat you are and you everyone will know you for the cheap phony you are.
Wetin you chop this morning baba? Hope say no be okra soup? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by handsam(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Wetin you chop this morning baba? Hope say no be okra soup? cheesy

Hahahaha, You mean the okro soup has led to his mental rĂȘtardness due to it's sticky and slimy nature? grin

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2017
Ferociousfire:

I know about you and onyx and so many others. You would be doing yourself a whole lot of good if you Bleep off my mention disgusting homosexual. Useless fat pig. Even the nurse giving you your anti retroviral I know and will expose you if you continue to push it. Better stay off
Eeeehyah pele

I won't allow you drag me into your league of stupidity and then you will still use experience to knock me out cheesy

I need you to come up with a better punch line that will make me deactivate. Let it hit this time cheesy

Help me give this dude panadol extra

Cc
Dominique
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by handsam(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2017
He is still ranting... This is the highest level of pain. grin

If you think you can troll, You are sadly mistaken. You have no evidence or whatsoever you claim to have. You are only making noise. Your imagination is really scrambled shows how demented you are and in need of mental care.
Threebear/Ferociousfire, Ever Stopped for a second to give dying a chance in your useless existence? The world would be a better and safe place with one less rĂȘtard to worry about you know. grin

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Epositive(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2017
mcbrooklyn
cutehector
traphedges
princeakins

all the birthday wishers, i guess there's is a set-up show to entertain you down here cheesy

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Cutehector(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Epositive:
mcbrooklyn
cuthector
traphhedges
princjeakins

all the birthday wishers, i guess there's is a set-up show to entertain you down here cheesy

#positivevibes
oboy e be like say fight happen here oooooo.. My God!!!
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
handsam:
He is still ranting... This is the highest level of pain. grin

If you think you can troll, You are sadly mistaken. You have no evidence or whatsoever you claim to have. You are only making noise. Your imagination is really scrambled shows how demented you are and in need of mental care.
Threebear/Ferociousfire, Ever Stopped for a second to give dying a chance in your useless existence? The world would be a better and safe place with one less rĂȘtard to worry about you know. grin

Here's an advice for you.
Go write for a blogger or get a job rather than e brawling up an down. You earn no respectas an e-tout . You only make more enemies thereby endangering your life.

A word is enough.
Re: Yaaay, It's My Birthday. Come In And Show Me Love! (pics) by Rosella1: 12:36am On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
oboy e be like say fight happen here oooooo.. My God!!!

My dear, buh why be say na for my thread this matter con dey. Please ohhhh na Buyday thread be this!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Of Our Young Girls Are Going Into Slay Queens And Babymama / Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild / Why Candidates Fail The Ielts Writing Test And The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.