Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2992 Views)

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
I tire for ur matter...
Why na?
Re: . by ikp120(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Nigga is an attention seeker. angry angry

Give girlfriend money? Nope! But my wife and I will run a joint account. cool cool cool
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Why na?
am starting to think u are a snob... Unladylike
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
am starting to think u are a snob... Unladylike
I'm not, I feel what are we going to be discussing on that platform
Re: . by Wackyrichy(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2017
'Mugun'? This igbo guys won't kill me one day.
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm not, I feel what are we going to be discussing on that platform
lwkmd.. We will be discussing cartoon network.. Lol watelse do normal people discuss about again..

1 Like

Re: . by tifany89(m): 7:16am On Mar 17, 2017
walearoy:

1. What am I looking for on your thread? - oga this is social media, when you your own nairaland, PERSONALIZE IT! angry
2. I am still a baby? - So you who cannot decide if to give your said girlfriend a meger N30k, but need advice from social media is the matured person? I'll rather prefer to remain a baby, than to be matured like you. angry
3. God bless you grin
Savage grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
lwkmd.. We will be discussing cartoon network.. Lol watelse do normal people discuss about again..
I hear you
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
I hear you
cool
Re: . by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: . by kogistar: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Bros please be nice
If she has an alternative, she wouldn't be demanding it from you. Moreover you said she's been moody and she kept on crying. You should probably ascertain if what she wants to use the money for is real, carry out your findings and if it's positive, give her.
She's your girlfriend, not just a random babe
what about ladies & double dating? she might have another bf out there
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
tongue
will just use catapult and shoot u..
Re: . by Ashleydolls(f): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
what about ladies & double dating? she might have another bf out there
not all ladies double date. She might not
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
will just use catapult and shoot u..
grin e no go pain
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
grin e no go pain
lol too much of wearing butt and breast pads.. Na why
Re: . by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
lol too much of wearing butt and breast pads.. Na why
says who?
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
says who?
says me.. See I don't like flirting in Nairaland... I don't want to get caught wink email me ur digits already na..
Re: . by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
says me.. See I don't like flirting in Nairaland... I don't want to get caught wink email me ur digits already na..
Is this flirting?
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Is this flirting?
no.. Its a conversation. People think its flirting
Re: . by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
no.. Its a conversation. People think its flirting
Lol, you are derailing
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Lol, you are derailing
den send me ur digits ooo..
Re: . by Hallenjay: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2017
lordreigneth:
Hello all good morning all
Yesterday I visited my girlfriend in her house,
When I saw her she was in bad mood I asked her why and she began to narrate her story how broke she was and been unemployed after finishing her NCE
She was almost crying.....

Then I encouraged her.... I just met her not long and I love her so much but I don't like spending money on woman because they termed such men as mugun

She has already demanded 30k from me for a business she wants to do here in port Harcourt to make ends meet tho she is a Yoruba lady.

Not that I don't have the money but ladies at times termed such men as mugun u will think u are helping them but they go around showing their friends the mugun.
But when I visited her yesterday she almost broke into tears when narrating her ordeal... Should I give her the money or part of the money for her business or I shouldn't give her anything...... Pls urgent advice from matured minds... Thanks
don't gve her all to avoid being seen as mugu nor rich guy.. .gve twenty so she knows dats wat u have.... As for me... I must have test her loyalty.... Can she allow u... U know wat i mean... Den choose wisely
Re: . by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2017
Hallenjay:
don't gve her all to avoid being seen as mugu nor rich guy.. .gve twenty so she knows dats wat u have.... As for me... I must have test her loyalty.... Can she allow u... U know wat i mean... Den choose wisely
He's a married man who complained about his wife stealing from him at least we now understand why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dick Stuck In Pussy Explained / On Iamairforce1 Video Yesterday (opinion) / Former Miss Moscow, 25, marries Malaysia's King 49, after converting to lslam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.