Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? (3176 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Notedlifestyles(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Do you think a man who has to beg his wife for sex has the right to cheat? For d me I think yes ooo because from the day you answered yes I do It now became my birthright but when you now don't want to share or starve me from it sister no vex ooo #ItisBloodThatRunsThroughMyVains I too go cheat ooo but friends let's share our views on this matter.
Do you think a man who has to beg his wife for sex has the right to cheat?

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Oxster(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Me??.....speechless

Thread??....useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by HeyCorleone(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
"Right to cheat".

There's everything wrong with that phrase.

Cheating is a vice rather than a virtue, so there's no right to execute it.

I don't see any reason any sane person should cheat. If she denies you sex and you can't take it anymore, just call the relationship off. It's more mature, and it won't rub your name or reputation in the mud.

Cheating is for sore losers who suffer psychological illnesses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nooo!!!! There is no credible reason to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Notedlifestyles(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2017
vingeophysicist:
Nooo!!!! There is no credible reason to cheat.
some women can be very cruel at times
Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Notedlifestyles(m): 12:13am On Dec 23, 2017
HeyCorleone:
"Right to cheat".

I don't see any reason any sane person should cheat. If she denies you sex and you can't take it anymore, just call the relationship off. It's more mature, and it won't rub your name or reputation in the mud.

Hmm reputation is key Nice...
Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Reminds me of the Japanse man who purchased a sex doll and brought it home, making love to it and showing the kind of affection he is suppose to show to his wife because he has to beg for sex from his own wife and she keeps turning him down for years. I saw this story here on NL, can anybody remember? It is not an excuse but in TRUTH such act got great potency to make a spouse seek sexual gratification else where. Yes!!! He cheated but the blame is not entirely his. Yet there is a better option which is TO KICK HER OUT AND MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN IF SHE WILL NOT CHANGE.

The same thing applies to women if your man chooses his job/ business over you and he is so married to it and gat not your attention, fulfilling your sexual needs. If you cant take it anymore dont take that your RED SEA to the security guard to divide it with his KONDO. Walk out of the gate of marriage with honor.

One of Dangote's wives when he wasnt having her time, she confined in him and he told her his business is his number one priority if she cant stay he will settle her cool cash and part ways. She agreed instead of being called the wife of the Richest Man in Africa, while really her 'ABUNAN' is actually being serviced by 'GORIMAKPA' who eats and lick it like 'GORUBA' Yum-yum-yum-yum-la-la-la-la.

So, what is marriage? An answer to this question is: The thrusting of the DING-DONG (pen!s) into the HONG-HONG (vagina) till death do us part. It means, it is a defualt to demand LIFE LONG "hu-ah-ah-he-yes-oh yes-faster-harder-am coming Ooooooooo" ****SEXUAL FIDELITY of both partners. (Take note of the asterixed) That is both partners agreement "FVCK ME ALONE TILL I DIE".

Hence, when a partner's hormones starts to shoot out, you becoming H'ORNY and HOT and your body as programmed by biological wiring is demanding for SEXUAL GRATIFICATION. Who are you suppose to turn to? The WOMAN, on the street, nu'de? Or your partner who you both agreed that you be fvcking each other till deat, WIFE? If your wife who should fulfill this desire has to be begged every time before fulfilling their part of the agreement that was signed "WE WILL ONLY BE FVCKING EACH OTHER ALONE, TILL DEATH DO US PART", then what you have is a MAD WOMAN in you house you calling a wife.

Sex is nature to be accomodated by marriage which is culture. If when that natural instinct props up and it is not accomodated within the boundaries of marriage, and a partner keeps denying the other, unreasonable. If he or she is not THOUGHTFUL ENOUGH and goes outside and gets welcomed outside the boundary of marriage. Hmmm...........the denying partner may end up being a loser. BY D TIME DEM GO CARRY HIV AIDS FROM OUTSIDE BOUNDARY COME DUMP INSIDE BOUNDARY. NA DEY FINAL FULFILMENT OF AGREEMENT BE THAT O! "Till death do us part" Shikena.

Sex is at all not a big deal in marriage. Can you guess what it is? A HUGE DEAL!!!

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Prognose: 12:40am On Dec 23, 2017
HeyCorleone:
"Right to cheat".

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by tracyfemmmm: 1:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Just as long as u know this also applies to women. If your husband can't do well u if d right to cheat

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Notedlifestyles(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
Just as long as u know this also applies to women. If your husband can't do well u if d right to cheat
Hmmm
Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Notedlifestyles(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:
Me??.....speechless

Thread??....useless
@Oxster it's not this isn't as simple as it see cut so many homes has been broken apart because of this.
Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Oxster(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Notedlifestyles:

@Oxster it's not this isn't as simple as it see cut so many homes has been broken apart because of this.

Everyone has de right to cheat #that's freedom of expression

Even if u r happily married,,ND not sex starved you have de right to CHEAT

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by dollyjoy(f): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2017
HeyCorleone:
"Right to cheat".

The problem with guys online is that,while they say one thing, they do exactly the opposite in reality.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by dollyjoy(f): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:

Hope you will applaud your wife when she cheat on you........... Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Notedlifestyles:

some women can be very cruel at times
divorce her asap

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by ifyan(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2017
To me it's an insult and downgrading to the man. U know the way our ladies act.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by AryEmber(f): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2017
You have the right to marry another, not cheat.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by donstan18: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2017
dollyjoy:

Give your point on the thread and stop looking for who to attack his/her opinion.

Back to the topic.

I personally detest the act "Cheating". So, in other to keep my principles and believe, i'll call off the relationship asap, but in the case of marriage, it'll be very difficult for some men to break their home just like that, that's why some men cheat while in marriage.

A lady with much emotional intelligence shouldn't deny her spouse sex for no tangible reason, because doing that will do no good but to prompt him and give him a better excuse to capitalize on when cheating.

Call off the marriage to keep your faithful reputation and marry someone who'll understand you, even if you re a sex maniac.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2017
No

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Oxster(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2017
dollyjoy:

I won't even give a Bleep,,if she like let her cheat and cheat her eternal life OUT,,I don't care

Who wife epp??if not for official purpose?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by dollyjoy(f): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:

I won't even give a Bleep,,if she like let her cheat and cheat her eternal life OUT,,I don't care

Who wife epp??if not for official purpose?
You are a kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by hanassholesolo: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Oxster(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2017
dollyjoy:
You are a kid.

Matured One,Well donegringrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Oxster(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Lol

Lol,,yes nau

Do you take permission b4 you bleep?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by LadyMarionette(f): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Cheating amounts to a violation of rules. The wedding vows set the basic rules in a marriage, but it doesn't mean that couples cannot make addenda to suit their unique condition as they go along. Sex is important for any healthy adult individual, and sexual compatibility between couples is important for a healthy marriage. It's a thing best sorted out while still dating. In a marriage, a person should not frustrate his/her partner by unreasonably denying them sex. If it's a matter of not being in the mood every now and again, the partner should understand. But where it gets to the point that sex seems to be completely off the table, or where one is made to grovel consistently (sex this way will leave one party feeling guilty about 'inconveniencing' the other), then they should both sit down and discuss alternative options - wife's compromise, masturbation, second wife, mistress, whatever comes to mind. When a couple decides on an open marriage together, then it is no longer cheating. It's all within the accepted rules.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Prognose: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2017
There's no right to cheat.

There's no reason to cheat.

And yet people cheat on each other every single day all over the world.

You can keep denying it all you want. Keep crying and cursing and abusing etc, but if you do not get to the root of a problem, you will NEVER solve it.

Sex is very very very important in marriage. Apart from it binding the man and woman together...

(sex is a natural binder, why do you think some men and women end up marrying cheating and abusive partners they originally would not have ever considered for a long term relationship.... The main reason why premarital sex is bad, but that's a topic for another day)

...it is what helps a man avoid the everyday temptation he faces outside. Men and women biologically are not the same, whether you like it or not. Men naturally have a higher sex drive. Period. Fact! That's why men cheat more than women. Whether women are now catching up due to modern times etc is another thing. But men naturally are more sexually active than women. Then you now deny him the small sex he is managing to have at home. Then come here to spew rubbish because you expect your man to "endure" for the rest of his life.

Keep saying a man has no right to cheat. Keep saying that you should divorce your wife and leave your kids and the life you've built with her because she denies you sex. You think it is easy to divorce and cut ties with someone just like that. Lol! Then you go through the rigors of marrying another woman and when she denies you sex (and she will. Women are just like that.) You will divorce her again. And move to the next woman. Etc.

I laugh in Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Prognose: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2017
A man should not have to beg his wife for sex, ever! It is insulting, it is degrading, it belittles the altar of love you both confessed to on your wedding day! It makes the man feel stupid, more so when you two are already married. Of course the woman can't be up for sex everytime, that is understandable. The man should understand she needs to be in the mood before sex can occur. But to make it a habit, to call him an animal, to make jest of him anytime he comes asking, squeezing your face like a monkey's butt and doing like you hold the keys to his cajunes, I assure you that one day that man will rebel! Even if he is a pastor in a big church, he will get angry, lose interest and seek for affection elsewhere.

There are some men who are woman-wrappers. They were so before marriage. Sex to them is a habit, they have no sex control. No matter how much a woman satisfies them in bed they will still go outside. These are the abnormal men, irresponsible and uncaring. They should NOT be used to punish the many good men out there who were decent when you met them!

Give to your husband as freely as you can as frequently as you can! Happy husband =happy wife =happy life!

The end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by joshnes(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is wrong for any partner to deny the other sex IN MARRIAGE both before God and before man. But it gives nobody the right to cheat (if there is anything like that). For a spouse to refuse sex, there must be something else wrong. This applies especially to women. A woman is not a sex object but an emotional being, get into a woman's heart, you can get into anywhere else. Initiate love, initiate romance and sex will duly follow. Even women too have desires. Secondly, she could be cheating on you in that case you may divorce her and move ahead.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think A Man Who Has To Beg His Wife For Sex Has The Right To Cheat? by Oxster(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Lol

Lol,,kip it up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy / Reverend Sister Gives The Convent A Boot After Finding Love / Have A Lady Ever Taken You Out on Your Birthday With Her Money To Celebrate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.