Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (42189 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Antoeni(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Pst,sule's cohorts
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by tmgold007(f): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2017
FIRST TIME COSSY MADE A GOOD POINT...SO COSSY GET SMALL SENSE...NICE ONE I MUST SAY
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by tmgold007(f): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
eleyi gidi gan

bring d holy cane
Emu pankere mimo wa

Get out

Ebo taaaaa

grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Antoeni(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Then this average dark man entered the room I was in.. And grabbed me from behind...his hand rested on my bosom and he squeezed them.....I have learnt my lesson never to fight off men when they are in need ...but to talk my way out peacefully.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by origima: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2017
frankloloko:
Someone just said that Jesus didn't go to school . I know Mohammed graduate from Cambridge without WAEC result. See what buhari is telling Muslims . No wonder!!!

Am quite worried,are you reacting to cossy's story or were u hypothesized along the line by your ancenstoral spirit?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Young03:
cossy even if na angel Michael enter room where only u de

him go still squeeze ur boobs

who no like better thing make I see

I hereby crown you the clown of the day.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by naijainfogalery: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2017
I forsee Cossy becoming a pastor .

Hate her or curse her , cossy is one babe that have never heard anyone come out to say I have slept with her or she snatch my husband , some people may look crazy on the outside they might just be cool at heart

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Amarabae(f): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2017
I smell lies!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Kikikikiki tongue grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by sodsak: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2017
its high time pastors behaved themselves, they will lock themselves in a room with a lady all in d name of ministering and praying,as if the testosterone in me isnt in them,thats why the otobos of this world maybe right,this is another prove
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by frankloloko: 11:00am On Mar 17, 2017
origima:

Am quite worried,are you reacting to cossy's story or were u hypothesized along the line by your ancenstoral spirit?
no your father does ...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by columbus007(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2017
So WTF undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Tazdroid(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:
GOD is truly merciful..All these ladies get mind sha..
Our fore fathers nor get time for long talk; enter shrine and swear to Amadioha.
Hehehe grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by origima: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2017
frankloloko:
no your father does ...

Big problem for Nigeria, mad people everywhere
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by frankloloko: 11:13am On Mar 17, 2017
origima:

Big problem for Nigeria, mad people everywhere
gay I nor do
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Jobabori(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2017
mekasyns:
Sensible and well said for the first time....
This is impressive. I did not expect this kind of thought from her. I erroneously thought that her boobs is better than her brain. She starts earning my respect from today. We should indeed stop judging a book by it's cover.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by DjAduba(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2017
El-Rufai u again? Any way....... Reverend too like to Jolly.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by klax(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Story teller. I guess Cosy or Costa or whatever you called yourself want to start your own frustrated life blablabla?
Go ahead it's a free food for the bloggers.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2017
A poor attempt at excusing the actions of the beleaguered Apostle?
Silly ho who thinks life is centered around and on her dirty tits.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by kateskitty(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Is it only me or did I see something about cybercrime
I just can't stop laughing grin grin grin
I now see how Nigeria can be an F'd up place when freedom of speech can be made into something criminal and to mention cybercrime that's just embarrassing angry angry angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by XJAYCEEU4K: 11:41am On Mar 17, 2017
marltech:
WATCH VIDEO OF COSSY DOING IT WITH HER ORANGES >>http://uk-biznews..com/p/image-result-for-click-here-to-watch.html
Eleribu
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Charly68: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Cossy! Cissy!! You enter into the apartment of a Rev father uncovered,didnt hyou know that you have subjected the unfortunate reverend to open temptation & here you stand complaining about his unbecoming act. You open yourself up to such a thing & you have no right to complain . You should thank your star that the man allowed you to escape unhurt.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by bitcoinvin(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
LatestAmebo:
Cossy took to her Instagram page some hours ago to share her encounter with a certain reverend father while she was still an undergraduate, reacting to Kemi Olunloyo's arrest, she said

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtfc2gjrJf/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

She wrote

"Don't judge A book by its cover.... Story....story ....story... Ok this is a one off... I had a girlfriend in university of Nigeria Enugu campus.. She is very fair and super cute.
Her name is Oge....but I can't mention her surname because it is the same with her uncle who is a reverend father.... We went to visit this Reverend father somewhere in Enugu state during the thanks giving day... I ended up not going to church that day thou. Because I didn't have something very covering to wear.. Well I was by the window looking at the various activities going on in the church premises because the reverend father live within the church. Then this average dark man entered the room I was in.. And grabbed me from behind...his hand rested on my bosom and he squeezed them.....I have learnt my lesson never to fight off men when they are in need ...but to talk my way out peacefully.... Well..... I did a good job...I accepted to come back for the action and he gave me money....the money the type u know...the offering ... tithe paid by a church member .. The way it was squeeze different denomination of cash.. as seen in offering box. There goes the hopes and prayers made by some poor church goer ..well ... I took the money....I spent it in school but never went back.... For this I will never mention the reverend father name...i told oge about this. She said the Reverend father have girlfriends and even kids. Well .... sweeties... For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God... God said. ALL ...he did not exclude PASTORS and REVEREND FATHERS.. They are just men. The are weak. They are tempted by evil and sometimes they fall. Let's pray for them... They need deliverance too. .... from angelic faces and useless bitches and delila that have sold their conscience.... Kemi is annoying thou. I know she may get arrested one day...but.... What happens to #forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.. Jesus was prosecuted yet he forgive. Pastor David. Pls read ur Bible.."

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/cossy-orjiakor-reacts-to-kemis-arrest.html

Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by lonelydora: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:
GOD is truly merciful..All these ladies get mind sha..
Our fore fathers nor get time for long talk; enter shrine and swear to Amadioha.

Was hoping to see a backup meme

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
And what happened after that...provide actual evidence /witnesses or just sod off.?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by DominionCity16: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Everblazinggg:
God actually spoke through her mouth. Pastor David read your Bible
HE'S BEEN READING IT
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by ladychioma: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Well said.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by DominionCity16: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Everblazinggg:
God actually spoke through her mouth. Pastor David read your Bible
Anytime they arrest someone, they talk about forgiveness...Let her read her bible too, if she has one
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by distilledwalex(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
eleyi gidi gan

bring d holy cane
Emu pankere mimo waaaaa!!!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by DominionCity16: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
iamdynamite:
this so called men of GOD sha........pastor david release aunty kemi
go and release her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.