Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933988 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 11:21am On May 20, 2017
Davidhero:
I won't say anything yet...

Untill that witch Sarah suffers for all the pains she caused on Claire. angryangryangry

(Thinking out loud)Ohh God, let my future wife possess the characters Claire has shown, bikonu i don't need a slay queen...

Truly, Claire is a Virtous woman. ThankGod she stood her grounds, and didn't let some LovePeddler colonize her family.

Hahaha.U Dnt Want A Slay Queen,lol.Ok Pray U Dnt Get Ursef One.
My Love Tnk U So Much.Now Is The Time To Make Both Sarah,micheal,amara,pay For The Pains.
For Every Single Tear That Dropped From Her Eyes They Will Pay Dearly.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2017
I'm all smiles!!! Sweet update.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 2:53pm On May 20, 2017
crislyn:
I'm all smiles!!! Sweet update.

Hi crisly poke me when next episodes drop

Thanks
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 20, 2017
thanks for the update pamelb .
this story is really mind blowing and the suspense is killing. this Kelvin's plan me I am not understanding o! I just hope he doesn't contradict himself in the process
Re: United In Betrayal by missyadorable(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
queenjuli:
this story is really mind blowing and the suspense is killing. this Kelvin's plan me I am not understanding o! I just hope he doesn't contradict himself in the process

Kelvin is just confused..Sarah has nothing to lose if Michael dumps her

1 million naira for akant eh
Re: United In Betrayal by Grandslam7(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
Pamelb Thanks For The Update. Still Following Closely.
Re: United In Betrayal by Jsaviour(f): 7:13pm On May 20, 2017
Niwdog:
how sure are you that Phil is the love of her life? When Michael met her(Claire) was he like this? She may decide to go with Phil but alas he may turn out to become the worst in the nearer future

Nothing can be worst than what Michael had already done. What else is left after several cheating even with her sister, beating her to coma, killing their first fruit (miscarriage). Nothing else any other man can do to surpass the animal called Michael. Believe me, there is absolutely nothing left for another man to be worse than Michael.
Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 7:25pm On May 20, 2017
iamnicer:

Hi crisly poke me when next episodes drop
Thanks
Alrt sir.
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2017
m here 2 support my "COUNTLESS" fiance, m here 4 u bae

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Hyelachakri: 9:51pm On May 20, 2017
Please when is the next update oooooo
Re: United In Betrayal by Hyelachakri: 10:00pm On May 20, 2017
queenjuli:
excatly ooo ......cause I'm not understanding his plan
Re: United In Betrayal by rachealfst(f): 12:01am On May 21, 2017
I rep Claire +Phil. But everyone deserves a second chance. If Micheal change for the better, fine. But what exactly is Amara's problem.

Great story, I say well done ma. More grace and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 1:06am On May 21, 2017
Amara matter just weak me...E too weak me chai!!
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:25am On May 21, 2017
how well do we know this Phil guy? remember Michael was once a sweetheart. clair needs to be careful and not rush things. As for Amara her case no be here. I feel she will became more dangerous if she lives the house
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2017
wow wow wow,u are really gud dear,pls keep it up

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Jambo6630: 12:10am On May 22, 2017
PamelB, it took me just 2 days to read the whole of ALONE, and VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF LOVE! That should show you how much you mean to me! But the delay in updating this current story is so much unlike you! What's going on, please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 9:07am On May 22, 2017
His number has been off since the previous day. She was worried. What if something has happened to him? She was about to call again when the door opened and in came her knight in shining armour. It was 5;47am.
She rushed to his side and held him.

"What happened? I was worried sick. I've not been able to close my eyes. Why was your number switched off? You should have called or dropped a message."

He pulled her into his arms.

"I'm sorry love. Something came up."

She looked at him and walked to the bed. She undressed and without a word, went into the bathroom.
He smiled. He was just coming from Micheal's office. The camera had caught them clearly. She was indeed, a loose woman. He also had the recordings from their first sex. He had sensored his face while hers were open for the world to see. He would first upload the videos on nairaland, then Facebook using a new account where he would tag her. The videos will also be on naijaexposed.com. She won't know what hit her.
Her phone beeped and he reached for it. It was a text message from mtn asking her to subscribe for sugar boy's "kilamity". He deleted it and the next message he saw was from first bank plc. Out of curiosity, he opened it and it was a credit alert.
Last transaction was from Micheal Chibugo Njama. A million naira. Bank account balance; #1,860,000.
He knew just what to do.
He dropped the phone just as the door opened. She was wrapped in a bathrobe. She was wearing a frown. He stood up and went to her.

"Baby come on. I'm sorry. You don't even wanna ask me what happened."

"Kelvin please. I'm not a fool. You went to another woman, leaving me here all h•rny and messed up. Now you show up and tell me that something came up? That's stale." She barked, going to the dressing table to wipe her face.

"Baby eh, how can you think of that? How can you even say that? Despite the fact that I love you so much and I just bought your engagement ring yesterday, yet you stand there to accuse me of infidelity."

She turned to him and she felt guilty for doubting him. He had sat down on the bed and held his face in his hands.

"Honey I'm so sorry. I'm angry. I've got the right to be angry. I....."

"You should learn to trust me. I've been running around since yesterday. My dad is sick and dying and I'm here."

"What? Daddy is sick?"

"He was involved in an accident and the doctors want money to amputate his leg because he's diabetic. My mobile app has been misbehaving and I had to stoop low to ask micheal for money and he refused."

"Why? He can transfer the money to the doctor's account and......"

"He refused. That he has a girlfriend he wants to buy a car for today. Tell me, my daddy's life and that car, which is more important?"

She opened her eyes wide in shock. Micheal wants to buy her a car. Oh God of host. She knew that after yesterday, he was willing to do anything for her.
He looked at her. He had caught her just where he wanted her to be. He had to press further.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. First city monument bank is such a failure. I have billions yet I can't withdraw. Maybe I'll just sell off your ring baby, then go home to take care of my dad."

She rolled her eyes, BILLIONS!!!!!

"No. No you won't sell my ring. I've got some money in my account. You can send it to the doctor. Daddy's health is more important. How much is needed?"

"1.7. Do you have up to that? I'll go to the bank this afternoon and double the payment for you."

She smiled. This was good business

"You don't have to do that but if you insist."

She took her phone and handed it to him.

"I'll tell you my details. I just want daddy to be alright so he doesn't miss our wedding."

"Thank you baby. Let me call my doctor and hey, you ain't going to work today. Both of us will be here together till lunch break when I'll go to the bank."

He kitty welcomed the idea with a tingle and she moaned softly. She'll call in sick. Today can't get any better; a new car, 3.4million and an engagement ring.

He smiled and turned his phone on. He had just one person to call, his personal secretary.

She came downstairs, dressed in a white bum short and black tube. She went straight to the dinning where breakfast of white rice and chicken stew was waiting.

"Gertrude!" She called out after she had settled down

The ever humble young woman ran to her side.

"Yes madam?"

"You didn't call the others?"

"I did madam. Kelvin sir left very early. But your sister and husband didn't answer."

"Okay. Do me a favour, go to Amara's room and tell her that she has till I'm done with breakfast to get out of my house."

"Alright madam. Please, there's something I want to tell you. Don't be offended."

"Are you sick? Do you want to be grantes leave?"

"None of the above madam."

"Then wait till evening okay. Please. I've got family issues I want to resolve first."

Gertrude nodded and left for the errand she was sent.

"Come on dude, you're wasting time." Enatel said to Phil.

They were leaving for his(Enatel) house. They would start their journey from there.

Phil came out, carrying a box.

"You still wanna change your mind?" Enatel asked

"Not at all. She didn't call."

"Exactly what I'm saying. Did you ever think she'll leave her marriage for you? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you finally began to accept women and you even fell in love but she's the wrong person Phil. You'll find someone better."

"I don't need anyone else. If it's not Claire, then it's nobody."

Enatel patted him at the back and with a nod, they left the house.
He had given the butler orders. If any woman comes looking for him, he should give him a call immediately.

He was about descending the stairs when he heard her talking to the house girl.
He had ruined the relationship between the two sisters.
God will never forgive him, even his late parents will be turning in their graves right now.
Did Gertrude just say she has something to tell him? He was ruined for life.
Where the fu©k is Kelvin? They were beefing, fine but he shouldn't abandon him like this. He turned, heading towards Kelvin's room. He needs help because he knew he had erred big time.
He made it to the room but nobody was there. He came out only to see Amara struggling with her big box.

"Amy wait. I want to seek Kelvin's help. You can't just go like that. We need to apologise to your sister. You two can't just end up like this."

"Me, apologise? Is it my fault that she couldn't keep her husband? I'm leaving. She can eat her house and her money but you, we ain't done. I'll text you the address of where I'll be staying."

"Amy are you okay? Don't be like this."

"I'm outta here and yes, I'll miss you a lot. I'll call you as soon as I settle."

She wheeled her box down the corridor, swaying her hips to a jam playing in her head alone. He felt his d!ck stir and he hissed.
He needs to work on his marriage, his hormone and his life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 10:14am On May 22, 2017
kai! this amara is not even remorseful! she'll be double shocked when she loses on both sides. and her sister is gonna hate her forever. PamelB, wehdon ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:57am On May 22, 2017
Na wa for Amara oo

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 11:03am On May 22, 2017
What is calling this Amara is bigger than what I thought o. Hian.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2017
why can I just meet with this amara in real life and break her neck? if anyone locate her pls call me to come and do the needful.

breaking her neck is the plan

#BreakingNaMission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Lordshola: 11:42am On May 22, 2017
Tgold1:
why can I just meet with this amara in real life and break her neck? if anyone locate her pls call me to come and do the needful.

breaking her neck is the plan

#BreakingNaMission

Drop your number so that I can call u when i find her.
Re: United In Betrayal by Lordshola: 11:44am On May 22, 2017
crislyn:
What is calling this Amara is bigger than what I thought o. Hian.

Don't worry dear, she might later put d blame on the DEVIL.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2017
watin dey pain me be say her name na amara...Pamel please rename her to AMALA ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by gtin(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2017
Amara case tire me i swear, she doesnt even hv any plans to change btw Kelvin dnt stop doing it
Re: United In Betrayal by missyadorable(f): 12:28pm On May 22, 2017
Sisters like Amara make me thank God I don't have a sister.

Kelvin has finished Sarah, she is so dull.

WTF is Phil's problem? Was he not living before he met Claire? I hate emotional men.They are fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2017
Lordshola:

Drop your number so that I can call u when i find her.
+2348185129931
pls help me look for her very fast.
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2017
kingjomezy:
watin dey pain me be say her name na amara...Pamel please rename her to AMALA ..
make she leave am ooo, na Amara for jenifa's diary she resemble... Amara Oniro
Re: United In Betrayal by Jsaviour(f): 1:26pm On May 22, 2017
Why is everyone calling amara. Is Michael a dummy, doesn't he know right from wrong. Remember he is the one sleeping with Getrude, amara, his Secretary and if possible a mad woman when he sees one. Michael derserve to be hanged with his penis and not the neck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Lordshola: 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
Tgold1:
+2348185129931
pls help me look for her very fast.
Noted bro.
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 2:23pm On May 22, 2017
crislyn:

Alrt sir.

cris oya come oooooooooooo
update don show
Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 3:22pm On May 22, 2017
iamnicer:

cris oya come oooooooooooo update don show
Thanks. Hope you r seeing this girl call Amara?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.