Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933994 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
iamnicer:

cris oya come oooooooooooo
update don show
abeg no dey gimme unnecessary hope o, I think say na new update, belle don dey sweet me... not knowing that nothing never show
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
crislyn:

Thanks. Hope you r seeing this girl call Amara?

amara amara amara

that girl needs TB joshua for real

BIBI come and update...............

crislyn kindly accept my bowl of popcorn while we wait

cheers

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 9:44pm On May 22, 2017
iamnicer:

amara amara amara

that girl needs TB joshua for real

BIBI come and update...............

crislyn kindly accept my bowl of popcorn while we wait

cheers
Thanks for the popcorn. I think I will just eat mine and sleep...tired of checking. Lol

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Babysuccess02(f): 10:49pm On May 22, 2017
What kind of a sister is amara? She does nt even hv guilt in her heart. I rebuke such sister in my life o

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 22, 2017
I feel like smashing Amara's head on a brick wall. tueh!!!
Re: United In Betrayal by genius43(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2017
Amara, the naughty and unrepentant girl. Someone should help me flog that girl.

Op, nice story by way, more data to your phone.
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2017
beautiful update.nice one dear
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2017
update! update!! update!!!...Please I don't want to die young ooo
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 9:12pm On May 23, 2017
update! update!! update!!!...Please I don't want to die of impatience ooo
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 9:15am On May 24, 2017
She wheeled her box downstairs just as Claire was about rounding up breakfast.

"I'm leaving your house for you." She said without emotions

"Beautiful." Claire replied sipping from her glass of freshly made pineapple juice.

This angered Amara and she had to say anything to get her mad and upset.

"I just pray your husband doesn't come running back into my arms when you go to that Philip guy."

To her surprise, Claire smiled, stood up and began to walk to her slowly.

"I don't blame you Amy. I blame myself for sparing the rod when it came to you. As for my husband, he can go running to your cheating arms for all I care but let me not hear of it. Its only when you get married that you'll know the repercussions of what you're doing now."

"Not like you're holy Claire. Stop pretending."

"Wow. You now call me by my name? Beautiful too. I won't explain details of my life to you. If I could be with Phil, I won't come back to this house but hey, I'm not a loose woman like you and I don't bite the hands that fed me. With that been said, get out before I push you out myself."

She looked at Claire, hatred and anger filling every vein in her. She would come back and when she does, it would be as the madam of this house. She held the handle of her box and gave Claire one last glance before she left the house.

Claire closed her eyes and breathed out. She didn't do the right thing. Where would she go? Did sshe have enough in her account to last her for a while?
She lowered herself to a cushion and pleaded with the tears not to fall. She should have forgiven her sister. Besides, everyone deserves a second chance.

Gertrude had watched the drama from the stairs. She felt for her boss. Now, how would she go and tell her again about what Micheal did to her?
She slowly began to walk downstairs. She won't tell her but she'll leave the house so that even if she finds out, she'll be in far away Edo state.
She got to her boss and tapped her, taking the glass of juice which was about to spill.

Claire opened her eyes and forced a smile.

"Yea. You wanted to talk to me about something."

"Yes madam. I know this isn't the right time to say this but forgive me please."

"Go ahead Gertrude."

"Uhm. I want to leave madam. I think I've saved up enough money that will assist in taking me back to the university."

"Hmmm. You want to further your education? That's very nice. Where did you stop?"

"I only have my OND certificate madam"

"Alright. I'm happy you love education. When do you plan to leave?"

"Tomorrow. So I can be able to buy the form and prepare for the exam."

"Alright. Tomorrow then."

"Thank you madam. God bless you."

"Amen. And bless you too Gertrude."

She watched Gertrude leave in excitement. If only she were her sister. She got up and headed to her room.

He dressed up and looked at the figure beside him.
He had called his personal assistant to forward her account details to him. He convinced Amara that the doctor was a woman and she gladly sent the money to the account.
Before their marathon sex, he had convinced her to forward her resignation letter to the company, promising her heaven on earth how they'll leave for Abuja together and get married as soon as possible.
Without thinking, she had done that, adding sexual harassment as her reason for quitting. He so much ruined her and he was contented at the turn of event.
He had screwed her like it was his last, milking her for what she's worth.
She responded, not knowing it was her last with him; screaming his name and letting the hotel know how much she loved him. The gentleman had again of course, had the audio recorded on his phone.
Micheal would love to hear it. He would send it to him on his way home, alongside the videos. He would know that no woman would come running to a married man without expecting anything in return or being faithful to the man.
He got up, left her a copy of the video and a written note before walking out, out of her life forever.

So she wasn't seeing Phil after all? That takes him out of the picture. She would get her revenge. She must. This wasn't the end of it. She had called an agent to get her a flat somewhere in mainland. She would just be away for six months so she would pay the six months rent. Claire would hear from her because she won't let Micheal go that easily. He still had to finish what they started.
Her kitten itched with excitement and she knew she had to settle down and call him asap.
Her phone rang and it was the agent.

"Is it ready?...... The furnishings?....... You think I'll like it?..........alright send me the address. Once I see it, I'll transfer your money to you.........I'll be there soon.'

She hung up, picked her box and headed to the taxi stand. Her new life just began.

He had to do something to keep himself busy till it was time to meet his wife. He got his laptop and logged into his FB account, nothing serious. He went to nairaland and a story was trending. Purityval has uploaded a video of a random girl having wild sex with a minor. Interesting.. He opened it and confirmed the source of the news. Naijaexposed. Wow. He clicked like then proceeded to watch the video. Bloody Moses! Sarah? The face of the said minor was sensored. He had the body of a grown man and seemed uninterested in the sex but Sarah kept on pushing him.
Jeez. He would get her fired so she doesn't ruin the image of the company.
He picked up his phone to call her and he realised he has an unread mail. He clicked on the message and it was from the board. They were calling him for a meeting in one week because his secretary had resigned because he was sexually harassing her.
Anger boiled in his veins. She had used him, claiming to love him. He had been a fool all along.
He opened his WhatsApp messenger and went to her profile only to realise she had blocked him. Fu©k! She was indeed a b!tch. Kelvin had warned him but he refused to listen.
A message came in from Kelvin at that time and he opened it.

"Man, have you seen the trending news? Your secretary is hot. I'm on my way home lover boy."

Attached to the message was an audio clip which he played and Sarah's moans and screams filled the room.
She had played a fast one on him. Regrets started sipping in and he knew that if he didn't play his cards well, he'll loose his shares from the company even though he had the largest and the company belonged to him. He shook his head in regret.
If only he knew.

Thanks guys for being here. I'm on set and it has been difficult to write here cos the work load is much. But trust your girl, I won't fail to update once I get the chance.
Love you all

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2017
Nice update, well done.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Yuneehk(f): 9:58am On May 24, 2017
Please take note of places where you use Amara instead of Sarah. On behalf of every other person reading this beautiful piece, we love you too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 11:09am On May 24, 2017
Karma surely awaits Amara!
Thanks for the update.
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 11:22am On May 24, 2017
Nice one dear. How's the movie going?
Re: United In Betrayal by KINGS100(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2017
you are doing incredibly well dear keep it rolling.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 3:39pm On May 24, 2017
Yuneehk:
Please take note of places where you use Amara instead of Sarah. On behalf of every other person reading this beautiful piece, we love you too.
modified. Tanx dear

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Nice one dear. How's the movie going?
fyn sweedy
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2017
busted: Viewing this topic: Baccoboy ( m ), mudallib ( m ), yetundegold ( f), Prettyhurts ( f), PamelB (f ) and 3 guest(s)
I come burst Pamela for her post....

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 3:58pm On May 24, 2017
Nice one....anticipating the next update
Re: United In Betrayal by Babysuccess02(f): 11:28pm On May 24, 2017
Love u too dear
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 3:41am On May 25, 2017
Madam Did You Say On Set?
Well Done.I Still Don't Know What To Do To Amara Anyone Got A Suggestion?
Mike Oh Mike Your Shares Shall Remain But Thou Shall Start Reaping The Fruit Of Thou Bleeping.
#i Laugh In Greek.
Kev Darling More Fluid To Your Brain.
Phil I Like You But Hey Claire Sweetheart Is A Virtous Married Woman So Let Her Be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Slakademus(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2017
xaviercasmir:
the couple is naive and still have alot to learn.Morning sickness; symtoms of pregnancy.
RIDE ON

Hello Pamel, I need your help with writing. We can do something great together. I hope you consider me. slakabraham@yahoo.com
Re: United In Betrayal by Slakademus(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2017
PamelB:
She wheeled her box downstairs just as Claire was about rounding up breakfast.

"I'm leaving your house for you." She said without emotions

"Beautiful." Claire replied sipping from her glass of freshly made pineapple juice.

This angered Amara and she had to say anything to get her mad and upset.

"I just pray your husband doesn't come running back into my arms when you go to that Philip guy."

To her surprise, Claire smiled, stood up and began to walk to her slowly.

"I don't blame you Amy. I blame myself for sparing the rod when it came to you. As for my husband, he can go running to your cheating arms for all I care but let me not hear of it. Its only when you get married that you'll know the repercussions of what you're doing now."

"Not like you're holy Claire. Stop pretending."

"Wow. You now call me by my name? Beautiful too. I won't explain details of my life to you. If I could be with Phil, I won't come back to this house but hey, I'm not a loose woman like you and I don't bite the hands that fed me. With that been said, get out before I push you out myself."

She looked at Claire, hatred and anger filling every vein in her. She would come back and when she does, it would be as the madam of this house. She held the handle of her box and gave Claire one last glance before she left the house.

Claire closed her eyes and breathed out. She didn't do the right thing. Where would she go? Did sshe have enough in her account to last her for a while?
She lowered herself to a cushion and pleaded with the tears not to fall. She should have forgiven her sister. Besides, everyone deserves a second chance.

Gertrude had watched the drama from the stairs. She felt for her boss. Now, how would she go and tell her again about what Micheal did to her?
She slowly began to walk downstairs. She won't tell her but she'll leave the house so that even if she finds out, she'll be in far away Edo state.
She got to her boss and tapped her, taking the glass of juice which was about to spill.

Claire opened her eyes and forced a smile.

"Yea. You wanted to talk to me about something."

"Yes madam. I know this isn't the right time to say this but forgive me please."

"Go ahead Gertrude."

"Uhm. I want to leave madam. I think I've saved up enough money that will assist in taking me back to the university."

"Hmmm. You want to further your education? That's very nice. Where did you stop?"

"I only have my OND certificate madam"

"Alright. I'm happy you love education. When do you plan to leave?"

"Tomorrow. So I can be able to buy the form and prepare for the exam."

"Alright. Tomorrow then."

"Thank you madam. God bless you."

"Amen. And bless you too Gertrude."

She watched Gertrude leave in excitement. If only she were her sister. She got up and headed to her room.

He dressed up and looked at the figure beside him.
He had called his personal assistant to forward her account details to him. He convinced Amara that the doctor was a woman and she gladly sent the money to the account.
Before their marathon sex, he had convinced her to forward her resignation letter to the company, promising her heaven on earth how they'll leave for Abuja together and get married as soon as possible.
Without thinking, she had done that, adding sexual harassment as her reason for quitting. He so much ruined her and he was contented at the turn of event.
He had screwed her like it was his last, milking her for what she's worth.
She responded, not knowing it was her last with him; screaming his name and letting the hotel know how much she loved him. The gentleman had again of course, had the audio recorded on his phone.
Micheal would love to hear it. He would send it to him on his way home, alongside the videos. He would know that no woman would come running to a married man without expecting anything in return or being faithful to the man.
He got up, left her a copy of the video and a written note before walking out, out of her life forever.

So she wasn't seeing Phil after all? That takes him out of the picture. She would get her revenge. She must. This wasn't the end of it. She had called an agent to get her a flat somewhere in mainland. She would just be away for six months so she would pay the six months rent. Claire would hear from her because she won't let Micheal go that easily. He still had to finish what they started.
Her kitten itched with excitement and she knew she had to settle down and call him asap.
Her phone rang and it was the agent.

"Is it ready?...... The furnishings?....... You think I'll like it?..........alright send me the address. Once I see it, I'll transfer your money to you.........I'll be there soon.'

She hung up, picked her box and headed to the taxi stand. Her new life just began.

He had to do something to keep himself busy till it was time to meet his wife. He got his laptop and logged into his FB account, nothing serious. He went to nairaland and a story was trending. Purityval has uploaded a video of a random girl having wild sex with a minor. Interesting.. He opened it and confirmed the source of the news. Naijaexposed. Wow. He clicked like then proceeded to watch the video. Bloody Moses! Sarah? The face of the said minor was sensored. He had the body of a grown man and seemed uninterested in the sex but Sarah kept on pushing him.
Jeez. He would get her fired so she doesn't ruin the image of the company.
He picked up his phone to call her and he realised he has an unread mail. He clicked on the message and it was from the board. They were calling him for a meeting in one week because his secretary had resigned because he was sexually harassing her.
Anger boiled in his veins. She had used him, claiming to love him. He had been a fool all along.
He opened his WhatsApp messenger and went to her profile only to realise she had blocked him. Fu©k! She was indeed a b!tch. Kelvin had warned him but he refused to listen.
A message came in from Kelvin at that time and he opened it.

"Man, have you seen the trending news? Your secretary is hot. I'm on my way home lover boy."

Attached to the message was an audio clip which he played and Sarah's moans and screams filled the room.
She had played a fast one on him. Regrets started sipping in and he knew that if he didn't play his cards well, he'll loose his shares from the company even though he had the largest and the company belonged to him. He shook his head in regret.
If only he knew.

Thanks guys for being here. I'm on set and it has been difficult to write here cos the work load is much. But trust your girl, I won't fail to update once I get the chance.
Love you all

Hello Pamel, I need your help with writing some stuffs. I believe we can do something great together. I understand you don't reply mails but please hear me out. slakabraham@yahoo.com
Re: United In Betrayal by Mobecs(f): 9:05am On May 25, 2017
Slakademus:

Hello Pamel, I need your help with writing some stuffs. I believe we can do something great together. I understand you don't reply mails but please hear me out. slakabraham@yahoo.com
You didn't have to quote the whole post to say this.

8 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by rachealfst(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2017
We love you too......well done ma'am. More grace and strength.
Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2017
PamelB......PamelB.....PamelB... we love you... 😱 ...buh... u... are. ...starving us.. nah.
Re: United In Betrayal by Lordshola: 3:21pm On May 25, 2017
Mobecs:
some people are just dumb, quoting a whole episode cos of attention.
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2017
Slakademus:

must you quote all of that?
Re: United In Betrayal by aprilwise(m): 4:56pm On May 25, 2017
such a loving story. kelvin has taught sarah lesson her life and for amara she dont know what she doing when time come she will know. Pamel B, are u an actress?
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2017
Pamel b...I so ruv u...I ruv u so muach!..nice update
Re: United In Betrayal by Slakademus(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2017
Mobecs:

I'm really sorry about that. I really don't know how to comment without quoting.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 9:05pm On May 25, 2017
aprilwise:
such a loving story. kelvin has taught sarah lesson her life and for amara she dont know what she doing when time come she will know. Pamel B, are u an actress?
yea. But still a learner in the field

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.