Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933094 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
*dancing to d tune of event*... oh sorry turn of event...PamelB come nd take #deeper_life_hug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by otabuko(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
iamloyalty:

U be correct guy.
Lol. Na only correct bae shaa go sabi correct guy!
Re: United In Betrayal by MhizDherbee(f): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
PamelB, u r AMAZING!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by bummybummy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
av bin quite from sometime now but can't anymore, am in love with Claire like criosly as in d way she now grows up. still dey ur back Pamelb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Phil cuts the image of a smooth criminal ..I hope Claire doesn't regret this ...for Mike ...anyways the demonization of the character by the writer is too much . I had hopes he might change ,but he keeps deepening his grave .
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
The intercom rang, inviting everyone for breakfast.
Claire came out from the shower. She had to wear something provocative. She needed to show a lot of flesh so her ex husband would have a last memory of her.

She picked out a jean bum pant and a black crop top. This was good.
She tried it on and was amazed at the woman before the mirror. She parked her hair in a messy bun and put on her big googles.
Time check; 8:02am.
She picked her phone, iPad and the file. It was time to be wicked.

Kelvin came down with his bag. He would leave immediately after breakfast. He didn't want to witness the war that would come with the lawyer. He sat at the dinning just as Michael showed up too. They greeted and settled down while Chika started serving them. Breakfast was white rice and fish stew, fried plantain and fish. There was also freshly made mango juice.

He wondered why she wasn't down yet. Maybe she was still sleeping. She had come home late last night so he understood.
He would go say bye before he leaves.

His heart was beating very fast. He didn't know if it was excitement or fear. He wondered why his soon to be ex wife wasn't down yet. Maybe she was taking it hard. He imagined her to be crying in her bathroom while the shower ran and a smile appeared on his face. He wondered what her reaction would be when Amara comes in. He was going to enjoy the torment she would go through emotionally.

He picked a plantain and savoured the beautiful taste when his eyes caught someone coming down the stairs.
Was that Claire? Damn!
He choked and Chika offered him water immediately.

Kelvin had seen that and he smiled inwardly. This was going to be fun but he didn't want to witness it.

"My goodness, you look like you're going for some bikini check. Gosh, I feel like eating you raw right now." Kelvin commented

"And I feel like spanking you too. Good morning." She placed her stuffs on an empty dinning chair and sat on the next one.

"Morning fine face. I see you slept well."

"With the fun from last night, you bet I did. Chika serve me juice first."

The helper got to business immediately. She loved this side of her boss.

"Morning Mike." She greeted absentmindedly.

He could only nod since he had not found his voice.
Was that her natural bu++? When did it grow that big? Damn! Her legs looked sexier now and her flat tummy? Or the hidden navel he always licked when he's about to eat her out?
He swallowed hard. But he already made his choice. Amara was hotter in bed, more slimmer. The shape didn't match with that of Claire but he'll manage.

"So Kel, you're all dressed up and I didn't miss the bag in the sitting room. What's up? Is it not too early?" Claire asked, sipping her juice and looking up from her phone.

"Yea. You know Gertrude isn't too healthy. I need to go home to her. Plus, we need to do a lot."

"Yea. I get. I'll still call her and welcome her to the family."

Kelvin laughed and took the last piece of plantain on his plate.

"My flight is for 9." He stood up.

Claire stood with him and in the next minute, they were in each other's arms.

"Call me yea?" Kelvin said

"Of course I will."

"No matter what, be calm and don't do anything I won't do."

She nodded and he kissed her forehead.

"Be careful."

"I will."

He looked at Michael

"Man, see you later."

"Okay. See ya."

They shook hands and he gave Claire a loving smile before he left.

She was going to miss him but he had given her all the support she needed so with or without his presence, she'll be strong and win this fight

24 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kimkardashain:
pamelB tnk u very much pretty face. love u
love u too babes
Re: United In Betrayal by wonderfulchild: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
PamelB,I must say,'thumbs up!. I just love the way you are dishing out the story recently, no more dulling or waiting for readers to beg for updates. Imagine me refreshing every 3 or 4 hrs now for new updates. My dear,may God continue to bless you with more wisdom and intelligence. Lots of love,dear. I dey your back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Dessydemmy: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
I'm loving this!!!! You are the bomb dearie. Keep it coming cos I can't stop checking for update.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
PamelB Weldone God Bless U

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Folasima(f): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Your brain is unique, your story is appreciable, your writing is legible, I love u tori torun. Welldone PamelB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by dupsai(f): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks PamelB for the update, I'm loving this new Claire.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by smokeydrinky: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Claire is becoming the woman she is meant to be. Bold, strong, confident, with mich beneath her. Hohoho

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
My Claire is the bomb

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Am forced to come out of ghost mode cos of these last updates..Claire deserves the best and she should also be slow to falling in love with Phil. Men are unpredictable
Nice work dear

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thanks for d updates...waiting for d drama grin grin grin
Re: United In Betrayal by obivictor(m): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
I' m enjoying this story like what i dont know..

Pamelb thanks for the quick update

U re a Darling. Chop kissssss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by bummybummy(f): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Claire u will surely ovacome it, I trust u
Re: United In Betrayal by kelvinhilton(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Toyin223:
Haahaaha Mr Phill
I guess u r my Claire in disguise?? wink
Re: United In Betrayal by chisiudeh: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nice turn of events
Re: United In Betrayal by kelvinhilton(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Aunty pamelB, this one everyone is saying u r the bomb!! Hope u r not working with bokoharam bomb manufacturing company of Nigeria PLC... Nice update... Keep the bomb exploding...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
kelvinhilton:

I guess u r my Claire in disguise?? wink
No Problem Bt 200 Billion In My Account
Re: United In Betrayal by kelvinhilton(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Toyin223 post=58127346] No Problem Bt 200 Billion In My Account[/quote
Ah!! U done pass davido oh!!, this ur profile pic gat me thinking if am texting Queen. Lateefa of Mumbai... Lol
Re: United In Betrayal by Essyprity(f): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
A beautiful story.
Re: United In Betrayal by kelvinhilton(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
[
quote author=Toyin223 post=58127346] No Problem Bt 200 Billion In My Account[/quote]
200 Billion?? Am I buying the federal Republic of Nigeria??... This ur profile pic gat me thinking am texting Queen lateefa of Mumbai. Lol
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
I'm sorry guys. I've been typing but then, faulty phone happened and everything wiped.
I'm so so angry right now.
See you guys tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Come use my phone plz
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
PamelB:
I'm sorry guys. I've been typing but then, faulty phone happened and everything wiped.
See you guys tomorrow.
OH No Am So Sorry
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
PamelB:
See you guys tomorrow.

pronouncing ur name last longer than ur updates,,,c'mon pamelb u aint even d quickie type
#thumbs up fall on you
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
kelvinhilton:
[
quote author=Toyin223 post=58127346] No Problem Bt 200 Billion In My Account
200 Billion?? Am I buying the federal Republic of Nigeria??... This ur profile pic gat me thinking am texting Queen lateefa of Mumbai. Lol
lol
Re: United In Betrayal by vickyviolet(f): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
wow I can't wait 4 d next episode Gid bless u and more wisdom
Re: United In Betrayal by pweetypearls(f): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Rhayne:

Ahn ahn! Aunty can you see him?? undecided...is a play o!
lolz.......i can imagine d looks on his face with what claire said to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.