Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933491 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kimkardashain:
PamelB sis,make amara pay, pls,
Amara She Will Pay For It
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
PamelB:
I see. Okay. I'll make it longer and just update once in a day than the three times I update. Thank u
PamelB Three Time Is Ok By Us Pls
Re: United In Betrayal by t1976(f): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wow,I Love this new ClairesmileysmileysmileyPamelb weldone
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
PamelB:
I'm not Claire and I have every excuse to be angry. And don't, I repeat, don't ask me to hurry up. U don't pay me to do ur work.

wats d differences between quickie n hurryin up ... ddnt knw i've bin to hard on yu henceforth its gonna b jeje-ly o !!! i luv ur stories, i repeat i enjoy you
Re: United In Betrayal by bummybummy(f): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tnk God amara z pregnant now, so Micheal will free Claire. Claire u ar good to go jare

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Weldone ma, u are d best. plssssssssssssss more updates, I love d new Claire
Re: United In Betrayal by Shakyroh320(f): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
pamelb my darling,please dont answer the beefers again oooo,they are just out of it,anyhow u give it to us,we ur lover will take it,a gift either small or tiny must be accepted gladly,we didnt pay u for the story now,u just feel like sharing it with us,and me i dey gbadun am.Kip it flowing dear at ur pace,anybody that cant move at the drivers pace should get down from the bus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Winters22: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
PamelB. you are doing a great job. and I appreciate you. don't mind those who ask for longer updates. do what you are comfortable with. we aren't paying you yet you choose to entertain us of your own violation. At least you reserve the right to pick when to update. we owe u that.
for those who are making demands, just treat it like those advices u actually decide if u ought to follow them or not. God bless you sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Clarabarbie(f): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
You are the best cool cool. I couldn't sleep since yesterday. I was busy monitoring you, hoping you would have typed some update. But muah. I love you and the story. Continue and please take your time. cheesy
Re: United In Betrayal by Essyprity(f): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
I check every hour for your update. u r good like that.
Re: United In Betrayal by Only1mi(f): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
PamelB:
Nne, today isn't a good one for me. I lost a big job. But I'll try to keep anger outta this thread.

I don't know you, but I'm sorry you lost the big job today. Just wanted to say I think you'll make a good inspirational speaker, because you clearly stimulate people. Just a thought.

Hope your day gets better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Casmir14(f): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
I will kill any man that cheats on me not to talk of sleep with my sister. Claire really tried

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by phayth(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
U sure are a great writer. Some stories shouldn't just be in books,but also on the screen. Big ups to u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by nerd51(f): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
*ghostmode deactivated* aunt PamelB, u r really doing a great job. Nice story. Sorry about the job loss, God will provide another. Well done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Daisyben(f): 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tanks for d update dear,and hey kip calm cos anoda job is definitely gonna come,dat am sure of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
I'm loving Claire more and more, time to let Amara know who she is.

I'm sorry about the job loss, everything is going to be alright
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
PamelB:
I see. Okay. I'll make it longer and just update once in a day than the three times I update. Thank u
No o, the three times is okay please
Re: United In Betrayal by vickyviolet(f): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
PamelaIB Weldon u dey try its not easy at all

God bless u
waiting 4 2morow's episode
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Daisyben:
Tanks for d update dear,and hey kip calm cos anoda job is definitely gonna come,dat am sure of
baby, where d hell have u been?
Re: United In Betrayal by Olusojisorunmu(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
This story is the bomb.....exceptionally written. God keep blessing your brain pamelB.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
PamelB swity is ok,calm down,we all are here 4 you, love u hun

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by patriciakase(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wow,m luving ds
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
Pls Am Looking For PamelB
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Just the reaction I expected..!
Ride on PamelB
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
"You're not serious. James, what are you saying? It can't be."

"Mike calm down. I've got the papers here with me. 28th February 2014. You had signed this papers two days after your wedding. Claire wasn't there with you. In your own words, you had said it was love. I remember warning you about it but you clearly shut me up."

"Jeez. How did she find out then?" Michael asked, looking at the silent Claire.

"I'll come in here. And while I'm at it, don't shout on my head." Claire said.

Micheal slumped on a nearby sofa. Everything has gone wrong. Everything.
James, his lawyer had walked in first, followed by another young man in his early thirties.
They had gone down to business straight and he found out that the only thing he owned was his father's company and a farm house somewhere in Abuja plus a Lexus 300 which happened to be an old one.
He was madly in love with his Claire that he had signed all he had to her name. He bought their cars with her name, he changed the property papers to her name. Who does that? He was sure he didn't tell her about it so how did she know?

"The day I moved out of our room, the girls had taken every file in my wardrobe. I saw it and kept it for you, hoping to give it back when you come home from work but what did you do? You came home that day and beat me to near death. I almost lost my life that day. But I still kept quiet. I still endured, struggled to get you back on track but you refused. And when you asked for divorce, I forwarded the papers to my lawyer and the rest is history." She concluded, looking at Michael's pity face.

Amara stood up and walked out. This wasn't happening. She won't leave this house for anybody. She stopped at the stairs and shot Claire one last look before going away.

It'll take a week for your divorce to be processed. I'll ask that you two take things easy till then. Claire, can I see you for a minute?" Barrister Alex said after everyone had signed the necessary papers.

Claire stood up and followed him outside.

"What do you intend to do with the properties? Its not wise for these papers to be carried around daily."

"I know. But believe me, I don't intend to take anything except this house and I won't keep it either. I just want to show him a little of what I passed through with his betrayal and all that."

"Just be careful. Desperate men can go any length to get what they want."

"Thanks Alex. Let me walk you to your car."

"James, I'm finished for life. How did I put myself in this mess?"

"If only she didn't see the papers. But, Mike, what went wrong? Just two years and its like this, where is that love that made you put everything to her name?"

"James, forget that question first. How do I get out of this mess?"

"Talk to her. I know Claire, she's just putting up a strong wall. She'll listen."

"Are you sure?"

"Except you are the one who is wrong." James stood up. "I'll see you in a week."

"Okay. But I'll still call you."

They were about to shake hands when Claire walked in

"Sorry James, I couldn't offer you anything cause it was on a formal ground. But now, what do I get for you?" Claire asked in a pleading tone

"I'm good Claire. I've got other things to do. Besides, breakfast is still fresh in my stomach."

"Okay then. Take care."

James nodded and left while she turned to head to her room

*let's talk less about this. In one week, I'll be selling the house so don't talk much."

"What? You're selling my house?''

"No. My own house."

She glanced at the wallclock and hissed. 2;01.

"I beg to be excused please. My date will be here very soon and I've not even showered."

And with that, she found herself going up the stairs while Michael struggled not to let the tears flow

27 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nmaglit: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
PamelB:
"
And with that, she found herself going up the stairs while Michael struggled not to let the tears flow

Bia Michael don't even think of crying because Claire gave u her live but what did u do u threw it out if the window. so u better behave ur self

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by shurley22(f): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Well done PamelB,
It's high time Michael gets a dose of his own medicine
Re: United In Betrayal by Ehi07(f): 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Two can play the game grin
Re: United In Betrayal by Inani(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
And with that, she found herself going up the stairs while Michael struggled not to let the tears flow[/quote]
Michael should suffer too, please
Re: United In Betrayal by bummybummy(f): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Michel should taste pain and sorrow too, so he can know ao it z
Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol....Michael Sef....I wonder how it all goes wrong ...all the love professed before the alter and afterwards ...I wonder how two people who were once deeply in love become mortal enemies ...there is really a thin line btw love and hate . True life things ..... cry cry
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
I really love the turn of events. Good job PamelB

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.