Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933102 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by yewande1234(f): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
EvaJael:
Does anybody have her contact? This is very unusual of her
I try to get her contact on fb but he no dey der

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
EvaJael:
Pls share her fb username.....
Re: United In Betrayal by yewande1234(f): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
heemah:

ROSE BERNARDS

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
heemah:

I don't have it
Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
yewande1234:
I try to get her contact on fb but he no dey der
I'm worried really
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chai.
I'm close to tears as I read your comments which shows love and lots of concern. The truth is, I've not bin around and network is poor in the stupid village I went to. But I'm back now and I pray we finish this work soon.
My job lets me travel a lot and I pray I get the chance to finish this story asap.

Meanwhile, updates before dinner.
I love u all

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by 1marking(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.
I'm close to tears as I read your comments which shows love and lots of concern. The truth is, I've not bin around and network is poor in the stupid village I went to. But I'm back now and I pray we finish this work soon.
My job lets me travel a lot and I pray I get the chance to finish this story asap.

I love u all
Hmmm thank god say u dey fyn

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by 1marking(m): 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all
Thank god say u dont come back from ur sabatical leave
Re: United In Betrayal by yewande1234(f): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all
thank God ooooo,cos i was also Google searching ur name to see if i can get ur contact
Nd wat did u buy 4 me personally frm ur trip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by yewande1234(f): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all
thank God ooooo,cos i was almost Google searching ur name to see if i can get ur contact
Nd wat did u buy 4 me personally frm ur trip
Re: United In Betrayal by Shakyroh320(f): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all
love u two,welcome dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Shakyroh320(f): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all
Re: United In Betrayal by HelenBee(f): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hallelu...!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Hadampson(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
EvaJael:
I don't have it
U mean pamelB username on fbk?
Re: United In Betrayal by nerd51(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all
Welcome back, PamelB
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
EvaJael:

just noticed pamelB is viewing this thread now...thank God...guess she is fine
Re: United In Betrayal by OkoAnike(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all

Happy to hear from you PamelB, but please for future purpose, just drop a message "I will not be available for some time", hence that would have easy my/our pains.

Welcome home PamelB, I /we miss you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all

ok...you are welcome...next time don't leave your fans in suspense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
koropon:

just noticed pamelB is viewing this thread now...thank God...guess she is fine
Oh alright
Re: United In Betrayal by CecyAdrian(f): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all

Nice. Welcome back
Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good to have u back! Welcome back dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.
My job lets me travel a lot

I love u all

yu starve them dis much n yu can only b 'CLOSE' to tears i.e Oo sun kun.. yu've nt bin around,even the likes of google/ifa culd nt detect ur location...
hw can we finish dis work wen we r willing n ready n all yu do is pray .. d king must hear this
if yu travel alot please get a laptop or phone that is mobile .. we can raise funds
no breakfast,,no lunch.... jus dinner update no wonder ur landline starts wit 001
pamel wonnt add the B cos i'm angry,, ur readers deserve more ... such a beautiful story @times i feel u hijack the story b4 it get to me ..for the sake of these beautiful readers wonnt press charges

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Her phone rang just as she drove in. The caller was Phil. She silenced the phone and parked the car, breathed out and got down. She brought out the little she had bought and proceeded to the entrance when her phone rang again.
She was about picking the call when Amara bumped into her, causing the phone and a shopping bag to drop.
She stared from her phone to Amara, anger and hatred filling every vein in her body.

Amara hissed and made to walk away but Claire wouldn't take that. She grabbed her by the arm and pushed her back.

"Pick them up." She ordered.

"Why?" Amara scoffed

"Because you're slowly getting blind and your husband needs to get you a walking cane to help with your movements.*

Amara smiled.

"Glad you know he's my husband. You've got hands. Pick your stuffs up."

Claire raised a hand and settled it on her younger sister's left cheek, throwing her off balance.

"You won't speak to me like that in my own house. You won't. Now, pick those things except you want to get more slaps cause I have more where that came from."

In that moment, it was a battle of the eyes. Amara stared with hatred while Claire stared like the boss she was, intimidating her kid sister.

"You slapped me? I....."

"You'll do nothing you conniving witch. I should have let you die in that fire. I wouldn't have gone years sharing my food with you in that miserable hole called an orphanage. If I'd let you die, you won't be here so shut up and pick my properties." Claire barked angrily.

Amara had never seen her in that state before. Her eyes were burning with rage and the best thing was to leave her for now.

"This isn't over Claire."

"Of course I know cause you've got just four days left to leave my house with that man. Pick up."

Amara slowly bent and picked the bag first. Claire grabbed the bag from her, th3n they went through another round of eye locking before Amara bent and picked the very expensive phone whose screen now had patches of broken glass in front.
Claire stared at her phone for a while, contemplating on leaving the phone for her sister after taking the sim card.
Her thought was cut short when the said phone started ringing.

"I'll let this one slide but while you're here, don't make me do something you'll regret."

And with that, she snatched the phone, slide the green icon and walked into the house.

She stared back at her sister. What money could do. Her sister now wore clothes that had designer signatures stamped on it. Her sister had over ten thousand followeres on Twitter and IG while she barely had up to 4k. Her sister rode cars, travelled places, signed an endorsement and she still had to fork Michael properly before she got money.

But all these were not her problem now. Michael was.
He had shouted on her.
He had thrown a box of pizza at her face and he had said things that she didn't deserve.
Was it her fault that the pregnancy was beginning to affect her appetite and choice of food?

But she trusted her Michael.
She would take a walk and by the time she would be back, he would not be angry anymore.
She suspected that living with Claire was taking it's toll on him already.
She heaved a sigh and walked out of the house.

He was taking his bath when her car drove in. He would wait a while before going to her.
He hoped that they talk things out and that hr doesn't mess up like he always does. His soapy hand went to his john Thomas and images of a lady came to his head. His di¢k became hard and he wrapped his hand around it, something he had learnt during his stay with Sarah. Where was she now? He thought?
The image of the woman appeared again and he began to move his hands around his shaft. A slow grunt escaped his lips as he imagined this fair Lady wrapping her thin lips around his member.
Yuck.

He stroked harder as he imagined her suck harder and the waves hit him as he whispered the name of the new woman who would be robbing him of his sleep.

CHANTEL.

"Phil I don't want to see you please. It's best if you'd stop calling." She stepped into her room and locked the door.

"Let's just sit down and discuss this Claire. I promise never to disturb you after this."

"Phil. I....."

"Please Claire. For the last time. I'll never disturb you again."

"Meet me at Sheraton tomorrow at 7. Good night Phil."

She dropped the phone and sat on her bed. It had been a long day. He better hurry up with whatever he was doing because she won't be the one to go to him for the supposed discussion.

But while she waits, she rather take her bath than think about the incidence with Amara.
She stood up. A cool water would calm her nerves. She smiled as a thought came to her head..

It was time to use the pool at the back of the house

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all

Welcome back big sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by smokeydrinky: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
My darling pamelb, a healthy dinner should be taken before 7pm o. I'm just saying. ........
Re: United In Betrayal by Yuneehk(f): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
It's official... Michael is a dog! Dude can't control his member and thinks of ways to stick it into any hole he sees. STDs fall on you Michael grin

PamelB we haff milzd you plenri much. Good to have you back smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by missyadorable(f): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all

Am jumping in excitement.Our PamelB is back,fine and safe.

So glad. Welcome.. much love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
chai! finally, pam pam welcome back. as for michael, i wish men never existed in this world
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB:
Chai.

I love u all
*heaves a sigh of relieve* welcome big sis,pls drop ur contacts for ur sisters

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chantel again? It's official! Michael is a dog grin grin
Re: United In Betrayal by LilySopi(f): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Am very happy u'r back in good health. We were worried sick about u. Thanks for the update

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by yewande1234(f): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
PamelB pls can u give me any of Michael family members contact,i need to ask dey some questions.
1. Did they by any mistake leave his placenta for d dogs to feed on.
2. Was is father a Casanova,may be he inherit it frm is father
3. His he d only male child nd if yes maybe his people frm d village are using his destiny to play 1960bet.

Dat would be all 4 nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.