Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933469 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 5:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Kimkardashain:
i agree with queenitee my sis, bt hun luk at it through the oda way,she did the right tin, society cnt kip murdering claire witawt knwin her side of the story it isn't fair, we women deserve fair share of judgement, we shudnt be castrated becus of sm dickhead who couldnt kip his banana to his self.society sees us as the weaker vessels, i beg to defer, we re strong,even stronger than the so called men,cos we store so much pain and still act strong,
#i drop my pen
Big sis, that's true
Re: United In Betrayal by romanticnovels: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Hello writer. I would love to feature this story on my IG page and blog. Please give your consent. Thanks
Re: United In Betrayal by Holubunmi(f): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2017
like seriously I have been glued to my phone since I started reading your post.... thumb up....you are doing a great job
Re: United In Betrayal by Queensiju: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2017
Skimpledawg:
It's always not late to apologize miss...
Its 'Mrs'
Re: United In Betrayal by ikombe: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2017
jakandeola:
mummy ibeji dis a warning warn ikombe cos i know he respect u. i neva deal with him cos of dat. i hate d way he comment on my blog and talk shit against me all dat must stop. if i neva put his name i dont expect him to talk shvt against me. ihope u are fine how is d babies

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2017
romanticnovels:
Hello writer. I would love to feature this story on my IG page and blog. Please give your consent. Thanks
okay. But you've gotta give me my credits hmmm?
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2017
jakandeola:
he insult me wen I didnt put his name
oya dont vex, i'll talk 2 me

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Have you ever been attached to a particular story and you don't feel like reading others , yes that's exactly my situation now , have lot of stories on my tab , but always still find myself refreshing this page , pamelB you got me real bad here , can't move .

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Dessydemmy: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2017
iamnicer:
Have you ever been attached to a particular story and you don't feel like reading others , yes that's exactly my situation now , have lot of stories on my tab , but always still find myself refreshing this page , pamelB you got me real bad here , can't move .
Same with me here dear.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by WHOcarex: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Claire had better not take him back
Re: United In Betrayal by romanticnovels: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
PamelB:
okay. But you've gotta give me my credits hmmm?

Of course. Definitely. If you are on IG, you can give me your handle so I can tag you
Re: United In Betrayal by xdos(m): 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
PamelB darling... I have started frying custard for you oh. Just tell me where you are in 042 so I can bring it. I can help post the update while you are eating the fried custard.
Re: United In Betrayal by Skimpledawg(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Queensiju:
Its 'Mrs'
aaahh... vex not Ma grin

How is hubby and the kids?
Re: United In Betrayal by Queensiju: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Skimpledawg:
aaahh... vex not Ma grin
How is hubby and the kids?
Lol. They are fine, thanks. And how are you?
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
PamelB Dearly Where Hav U Been I Hope All Is Well
Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 2:50am On Jul 13, 2017
debbycreamy:
men are polygamous in nature women should stop crying nd killing themselves because a man cheats, though it hurts buh if u bear it in mind that he will never cheat then u r just hurting yourself only 5percent of men are faithful where will u see that 5percent. Thanks for d update

Hmm. it's better you don't say it in d public.
Mehn
I went into ghost mode only to b brought back alive by this.
PamelB. what can I say?. I'm speechless cause of dis great piece of work. Mehn. ah don't even know d right word or words to use and qualify this story.
Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 3:47am On Jul 13, 2017
I've neva in my entire life b glued to my phone lyk this. Mehn PamelB gat me real bad. she gat me bad I mean very bad. I tried stopping mahself frm being glued buh it isn't working.

From Alone to United in Betrayal. All her 3 stories gat me as f**k. can't even chat Cauz I wanna read this *mind blowing* piece finish.

Ma'am Coman finish these oo. Biko
Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 3:48am On Jul 13, 2017
straight outta *ghostmode*
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
Abeg, who help me see PamelB? If you do, report back to me please. Thanks
Re: United In Betrayal by divasplash(f): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
O.m.g...hw can I be this wicked?..IMAGINE reading a story as beautiful and creative as this without commenting....PAMELB...you are the bomb.,u've got brains and I admire you for that...keep soaring babe.
Re: United In Betrayal by Queensiju: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
PamelB!!! Where art thou?
Re: United In Betrayal by Daisyben(f): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rose come update for us nau....abeggie
Re: United In Betrayal by ikombe: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
divasplash:
O.m.g...hw can I be this wicked?..IMAGINE reading a story as beautiful and creative as this without commenting....PAMELB...you are the bomb.,u've got brains and I admire you for that...keep soaring babe.

Re: United In Betrayal by ikombe: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
Started from the bottom now we here grin
Op your story dey over make sense

More strength to your thumbs
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
WOW WOW WOW. PamelB YOU ARE THE BOMB. KEEP IT UP.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=ikombe post=58424369][/quote]

BIA BIA Ikombe WETIN THAT GUY DO YOU NOW. WHY YOU DEY LOOK AM WITH THAT KIND FACE.
Re: United In Betrayal by Sylva2147: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
I love the way people are loving this story, in fact pamelb you are the best. Waiting patiently for the next update keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Dammykrone(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
I must say dis is an extravaganza .PamelB coman give us another update Biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by ikombe: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2017
preciousuweh:
WOW WOW WOW. PamelB YOU ARE THE BOMB.
KEEP IT UP.
You don turn to ambulance overnite abi

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by ikombe: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2017
preciousuweh:

BIA BIA Ikombe WETIN THAT GUY DO YOU NOW. WHY YOU DEY LOOK AM WITH THAT KIND FACE.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by pweetymhi(f): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Pamela plz don't keep us waiting ooo........... U gat me glued to my fone since o, i can't just help but refreshing this page oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by wizsolzy(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2017
preciousuweh:

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.