Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933987 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by cbella(f): 5:46am On Oct 11, 2017
onometee:

P.S - Please nobody should eat me raw o, I'm just dropping a suggestion. smiley wink

This got me laughing so hard
Re: United In Betrayal by mhizv(f): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Go and sleep this gurl,anime lover grin
. Lol slept off after I made that comment .and what were u doing awake at that time, same as me I guess smiley
Re: United In Betrayal by ElDaIllest(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2017
mhizv:
. Lol slept off after I made that comment .and what were u doing awake at that time, same as me I guess smiley
Chai Aunty haven't you heard? sleeping with phones next to your head is dangerous due to the radiation effects It harms the brain cells biko don't come and add to the population of dumb people in the world we have enough already grin
Re: United In Betrayal by ElDaIllest(m): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2017
cbella:

This got me laughing so hard
No strain those lungs,this na still morning o grin

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by mhizv(f): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Chai Aunty haven't you heard? sleeping with phones next to your head is dangerous due to the radiation effects It harms the brain cells biko don't come and add to the population of dumb people in the world we have enough already grin
I'd only see the funny side in that comment.

but thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by boriowoope: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2017
plz come nd complete the story ma'am
Re: United In Betrayal by ElDaIllest(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2017
mhizv:
I'd only see the funny side in that comment.

but thanks anyway
Glad you did,no vex o I could be naughty sometimes.
Re: United In Betrayal by mhizv(f): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Glad you did,no vex o I could be naughty sometimes.

No problem.+I guess u into anime also. Right?
Re: United In Betrayal by ElDaIllest(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2017
mhizv:

No problem.+I guess u into anime also. Right?
Used untill they stopped airing it on DBN and Galaxy.We don't have too many anime lovers in naija so the comics are hard to find here.I'm a lover of any kind of art though.
Re: United In Betrayal by mhizv(f): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Used untill they stopped airing it on DBN and Galaxy.We don't have too many anime lovers in naija so the comics are hard to find here.I'm a lover of any kind of art though.

Lol says who??
You can download em u know undecided
Re: United In Betrayal by ElDaIllest(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2017
mhizv:

Lol says who?? You can download em u know undecided
Comic or Animated ones?
Re: United In Betrayal by mhizv(f): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Comic or Animated ones?
both.

Animated, i think comics can be downloaded(not into it), best u read it online
Re: United In Betrayal by ElDaIllest(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2017
mhizv:
both.

Animated, i think comics can be downloaded(not into it), best u read it online
Which series do you recommend? and please! spare me anything about love unless it has action,thriller,sci-fi or supernatural themes cheesy
Re: United In Betrayal by mhizv(f): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Which series do you recommend? and please! spare me anything about love unless it has action,thriller,sci-fi or supernatural themes cheesy
lol I don't do romance

Start with 'attack on titans'
Tokyo ghoul
Final fantasy:kingsglaive
Akame ga kill
High school of the dead
Gantz:0
Berserk

grin

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by ElDaIllest(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2017
mhizv:
lol I don't do romance

Start with 'attack on titans'
Tokyo ghoul
Final fantasy:kingsglaive
Akame ga kill
High school of the dead
Gantz:0
Berserk

grin
I'll start with Final fantasy,I played the game on Playstation 2 wayback...I'll give it a try right away cuz.
Re: United In Betrayal by mhizv(f): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
I'll start with Final fantasy,I played the game on Playstation 2 wayback...I'll give it a try right away cuz.
no p.have a nice day
Re: United In Betrayal by ElDaIllest(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2017
mhizv:
no p.have a nice day
You too dear,replied your pm
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
No means to reach pamelB and know how she really is faring , would have , I guess there should be some kind of problem she might be passing through now , such an interesting story just ended like this , just like Larry sun black Maria, please pamelB try as much as possible to reach me , am willing to hear from you .
Stay strong my dear .
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
hi
Re: United In Betrayal by itsandi(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice one! Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: United In Betrayal by Bestie93(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls let the story continue...
I feel very bored now.

I think Michael will reunite with Claire
Kelvin and Gertrude will stick together
Will Phil and the model will carry on without even knowing what they are up to.

More ink to your pen OP
Re: United In Betrayal by cbella(f): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
is PamelB safe and okay wherever she is

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by nationalnwa(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice story dear..keep it �..
Re: United In Betrayal by WHOcarex: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm
Re: United In Betrayal by toyhin123(f): 3:15am On Oct 24, 2017
PamelB where re u.......hope all is well,if yes just say hi for us to know even if u don't have time to update
Re: United In Betrayal by WHOcarex: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
embarassed
Re: United In Betrayal by DeJOSE(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Madam PamelB jst say hi to let us know dat u doin fine coz ur safety matters to us alot.....we love u all
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Vycko:
Happy birthday to you
Mails to you isn't delivering.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is the most interesting story I have read so far on nairaland.This is the first time I commented on a story. You,bibijay123 and chumzypinky are my best female writers here on nairaland.
Congrats. Maybe one day, you will reach the rank of Chimamamda Adichie and the likes.
Re: United In Betrayal by Ayokunlemi96(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2017
I started reading this masterpiece 8PM last night and didn't stop until 6AM this morning when my body wouldn't let me deny it of sleep any longer. I have two assignments ignored because of this, not so typical of me.

To the writer, PamelB, you are a Nairaland Legend already and I will ensure a coronation for you in due time. (lol). Frankly, if you ma'm continue with this pace, increased ability, strength and talents we will celebrate a literary icon in you soon.

To the book, while reading, some people's comments irked me. We are humans, sensitive (not all cases, Micheal) sentient beings prone to mistakes and worthy of redemption through forgiveness. You through this piece showed many societal ills, various individual misdeamenors, all of which you portrayed with finesse. There is always room for improvement but this is unarguably a laudable job.

Mrs/Miss I pray whatever challenge you are going now, God will intervene. How is your mum's health? Hope work is fine too.

Too the readers like me, those quick to judge and loathe characters, revile the writer for posting late and those warring each other because their emotions, sentiments and opinion must be heard, seen and known at all cost... You people are all just like the 'Michael' character. Look for your attribute in him, it is only sad how we all make ourselves judges of situations we know little or nothing about. Judges in law courts take their time to listen to both parties of a case, meticulously examine it with facts and evidences before passing a judgement.
You people don't even have the full story yet. LMAO

Mentionng the writer once again, PamelB. Patiently expecting the last part. Sorry, I don't have any help or advice as regards your work's theft. Godspeed and have a wonderful time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by onometee(f): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Click the link below to visit our website and read amazing stories, buy beautiful,cheap and educating ebooks and novels. wink

if you would like to sell your novels on our website, send us an email now.

http://viwright.com/2hke

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.