Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (933137 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by uminem02(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
Team Michael and Claire....We back!!!!
Re: United In Betrayal by Jennymaryjane01(f): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
interesting.....
Re: United In Betrayal by cbella(f): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
I want more.... What a come back
Re: United In Betrayal by xprezz02(f): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
uminem02:
Team Michael and Claire....We back!!!!
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: United In Betrayal by Skimpledawg(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
xprezz02:
mtcheeeeeeeew
kiss kiss

Team MikeandClaire cool
Re: United In Betrayal by xprezz02(f): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Skimpledawg:
kiss kiss
Team MikeandClaire cool
abeg move

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by SydneyBrown(f): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Please Michael shouldn't come now and use his raggae to spoil Phil's blues....

Team Claire and Phil biko cool
Re: United In Betrayal by Skimpledawg(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
xprezz02:
abeg move
grin grin grin
Re: United In Betrayal by Urchtino: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
1st of all, a rich thanks to u PamelB 4 ur integrity and dedication to this master piece, but i wil like to appeal to u, to please in the name of God pity Miss Claire na...yes i believe there is a limit btw compassion, forgiveness and wisdom....Claire acepting Micheal back is shear stupidity....why must she put up with it? He push her to the utmost limit...not to mention a few such as; turning her into punch bag, costing her miscarriage, soiling her matrimonial bed,voileting his office and wife maids,why should she watch his concubanes kids while he deprive her of hers? For Christ sake he devoice her for his own crime....haba! Even though we are imperfect....God forgave David but yet, he lived with the cost of his actions..so why won't Claire forgive Micheal and marry Barr. Philp? More so, Micheal is not truely remorseful, blaming Amara and Ken for his actions, can you imagine? As if he is a robort....pls pity Claire eah! Abi she go turn to Job or Hosea?

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by uminem02(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
xprezz02:
mtcheeeeeeeew
See my bestie o..u should switch allegiance
Re: United In Betrayal by onometee(f): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Urchtino:
1st of all, a rich thanks to u PamelB 4 ur integrity and dedication to this master piece, but i wil like to appeal to u, to please in the name of God pity Miss Claire na...yes i believe there is a limit btw compassion, forgiveness and wisdom....Claire acepting Micheal back is shear stupidity....why must she put up with it? He push her to the utmost limit...not to mention a few such as; turning her into punch bag, costing her miscarriage, soiling her matrimonial bed,voileting his office and wife maids,why should she watch his concubanes kids while he deprive her of hers? For Christ sake he devoice her for his own crime....haba! Even though we are imperfect....God forgave David but yet, he lived with the cost of his actions..so why won't Claire forgive Micheal and marry Barr. Philp? More so, Micheal is not truely remorseful, blaming Amara and Ken for his actions, can you imagine? As if he is a robort....pls pity Claire eah! Abi she go turn to Job or Hosea?

Oga read the story quietly and don't start another argument again... Let's read and understand the story peacefully. Allow the writer to drop her story peacefully and stop telling her what to write in her own story.

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Leesah(f): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
pamelb welcome back.. Light4life darling rush down here and read this story.
Re: United In Betrayal by Lyoncrescent: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2017
Welcome back. I still think Phil is too perfect and too good to be true. Maybe some dirt would come out on Phil and Claire will have to choose between Michael and Phil. The suspense is back. Excellent writing.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by light4life(f): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Leesah:
pamelb welcome back..
Light4life darling rush down here and read this story.

Hmm, Leesah love, lemme begin ehn...looks like I'm in for a long ride...thanks for the mention baby girl
Re: United In Betrayal by xprezz02(f): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
uminem02:
See my bestie o..u should switch allegiance
neveerr

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by WHOcarex: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
PamelB, if I hear say Claire and mike come back angry

BTW, I was almost losing track of the storyline
Re: United In Betrayal by Skimpledawg(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Urchtino:
My eyes are paining me mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Phil drove into the compound, parked at a corner and looked at the half eaten but still pretty cake at the passenger seat. He smiled. Very soon, Claire would be sitting on that position and it'd be a forever spree. He gently lifted the cake and made a perfect exit from the vehicle before locking it and walking into the house in all his glory.

Chika was about leaving for Seagate hotels when she saw Phil walking into the house.

"Good morning sir." She greeted, looking at the cake he was carrying.

"Morning my dear. Where do I drop this?"

She lifted it from his hands and carried it into the kitchen before coming out to see him standing exactly where he was.

"Uhm sir, Miss Claire is still sleeping. You....."

"Never mind Chika. I'm awake now. You may go where you wanted to go." Claire said, walking down the stairs gently.

A smile appeared on Phil's face and he went to the foot of the stairs to wait for her while Chika quickly left.

"Good morning Claire." He greeted running his eyes over her.

She was dressed in a Barbie nightgown and her feet were in a baby slippers.

"Morning Phil. Come, let's sit." She led him to the sitting room where they settled in a double sofa.

"How was your sleep?" He asked

"For the three hours I closed my eyes, it was one of the best night rest of my life." They both laughed at her response.

"And I don't see my cake anywhere around."

"Its in the kitchen. Your helper helped me with that."

"Okay. So, you'll give me a lil time. My workers will come in late today and Chika just left to see her former colleague. I need to make us breakfast."

"I'll go with you then. Get me......"

"No way. You're my guest for crying out loud."

"I'm not a guest. Either we do this together or you don't want me here."

Claire considered his serious face and had to give in.

"Alright. So what do you want?"

"You'll have to decide. First, do you have something I can change into?"

"I'll scout through my tracks and see if I have something for you."

"Alright then. Chef Phillip in the building by the way."

"Stubborn man. I'll be right back."

"Alright dear.*

He watched her catwalk up the stairs, smiling radiantly.

Kelvin walked into the sitting room and his face went all shades of white. Michael was sitting on his favourite sofa, a pistol in his right hand and a glass of vodka in the other.

"Welcome Kelvin. Sit down." Michael said without looking up.

"Mike ........ Mike what are you going with that?" Kelvin stammered

Michael looked up with a crazy smile. He wasn't drunk, but who would mess with a man having a pistol in his hands?

"I'm moaning Claire's name with it you idiot. Now, shut that gutter you call a mouth and sit your stupid @ss down." Michael thundered, standing up and causing Kelvin to shake in fright.

Kelvin sat down quietly and bent his head, refusing to look at his best friend who was holding him on gun point now.

"You are in love with my Claire right?" Michael asked

Kelvin looked at him and became tongue tied.

"Don't keep quiet man. Tell your best friend that you're loving or lusting after his wife God damn it."

"Hell no Mike." Kelvin thundered, standing up to look Michael in the eye.

"You don't say another......"

"Or you do what? You shoot me? Fine. But I'll have to say what I feel and you won't say one word till I'm done. That you're pointing a gun at me right now won't make me swallow all your accusations. No. "

He paused to catch his breath and continued.

"I respect Claire a lot. She's like a goddess to me. I hated her in the past, I made life miserable for her but did she give it back to me like that? No. She retaliated with so much love and affection that I called myself names and swore to worship whatever ground she walks on. I'll never see her as an object of self satisfaction, I'll never see her in that light, because she's more than that to me. I love Claire like she were my mother and you can't change that. That very evil day, I was forced to cover up for you against my will, I had to keep the bro code and lie to one woman that I love and respect so much. I visited a pub to drink it out but no, she was in my head, crying bitterly against your actions, i push her away with rum, with my quest for women but she's there, making me feel guilty for covering up to you when you were going to spend time with Sarah. I never and will never think of Claire as a sex object so go on and shoot me now, shoot me in the head Michael for going extra length to save your marriage Michael. Shoot me come on."

By the time he was done talking, Michael was already sweating like he's been interrogated by the police.

"Shoot me in the head Mike. Shoot me. I've tried to erase that night from my life. I've done my penance, I've told my fiancée about it, isn't it enough? Amara....... No, I won't blame her for it, I promised not to. But that's it, we're ruined now and nothing can be done about it." Kelvin cried, kneeling on the marbled floor.

**********"*********
She watched from upstairs as Kelvin talked. She was confused. What was he saying? He never slept with Claire? He doesn't have that kind of feeling for her? What was he saying? Why then did he moan out her name during their love making? She was lost. What then happened? Why did all this happen? She blinked back the tears and turned to go to her room.

Chika listened as Ebere concluded her tale.

"At least, I'm happy that you've heard from him this morning. So, we'll wait for him to come here and take you away from here." Chika said encouragingly

"My dear, I don't know what to feel anymore. I'm confused."

"No need to be. I'm here for you now. Look, let's have breakfast, I'm hungry right now." Chika said, opening the lunch box she came with.

"What will I ever do without you?" Ebere asked

"Let's see, carrying that babu of course."

They broke into laughter, with Ebere, forgetting her predicaments.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nwaezepbebe(f): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yipee its a update
Re: United In Betrayal by Daisyben(f): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tnks for d update dearie.....
Re: United In Betrayal by Oyindidi(f): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
WHOcarex:
PamelB, if I hear say Claire and mike come back angry

BTW, I was almost losing track of the storyline
Same here

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
tnx 4 d updatema'am
Re: United In Betrayal by AndyGlobal: 2:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Wow.... I'm impressed tanchuu dear..
Kip it coming o;by d way wat are ur days of update?
Re: United In Betrayal by chiexcel: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2017
Tenks so much dear for d update
Re: United In Betrayal by blazebaba(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
sad Can Someone Please Tell Pamelb To Come And Finish This Goddam Story
Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
aprilwise:
I just pity Michael cos he can't eat his cake and have. Phil is in the front line to ve Claire. another battle line has been drawn BTW Michael and Phil to win claire's love.
i still beleieved that micheal still deserved claire no matter the circumtances so phil shold look for another woman
Re: United In Betrayal by Amanda24(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Marriage is not a do or die affair, Micheal should go and find his type because he is certainly beyound pardon.
Re: United In Betrayal by CRaIziee(f): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Timson01:
i still beleieved that micheal still deserved claire no matter the circumtances so phil shold look for another woman
it won't be easy copin though... With two baby mama outside, one bein ur blood sista(thats a taboo already) n it won't be socially n morally rite for same sisters having kids for one man...all tinx bein fair he should marry one of the two...n maybe Claire can go find love outside...mite nt be Phill.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Magicmeemee(f): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Timson01:
It will only be possible if Michael is not the one responsible for her pregnancy. Going back to a man responsible for your kid sis pregnancy is a big NO.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by boriowoope: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2017
I don't want her to go back to Mike, He doesn't deserve her again, she actually went back her family thinking she can bring her family back, but no they kept hurting her, and Mike was stupid enough to tell her, he needed a divorce, thinking she will start crying ,he wanted to see her down fall, but she was strong enough. both Amara and Mike was surprised at Claire's new self. Clarie deserve to be happy, but she might not truth men again. Both I wish Clarie and Phil can end together.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Babybunny(f): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kelvin ain't serious
He sees her as a goddess undecided
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2017
PamelB, welcome back. I really missed you.

As for the issues on ground, let me remain speechless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.