Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) (59968 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Program 2019 - HND/Bsc 2.2/Lower Crd. / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by AngelicBeing: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2017
AZeD1:

For every vacant position in the civil service, you can be assured that you would get at least 50 applicants. So this advertised jobs, i willing to bet they got at least half a million cvs. The question is who is going to go through to cvs? Nobody is employed to go through cvs talk more of a civil service that is known to be lazy.

I am very positive that they did not go through all the cv's submitted so it might be possible that the OP's cv was not even opened, and they will be lots of qualified people who will think they didn't get in because they know nobody when in actual fact, nobody looked at their cv because they had already gotten the required numbers.

Is this fair, NO but the reality is going through CV's is not fun and nobody likes to do it so people take the easy way out.

Whatever happened to Applicant Tracking software....and see bro, if they just selected on first come first served basis, it's okay, if they randomly sampled from the bulk because they can't go through all the Cvs, fine....the lucky ones should have it. Why pick out only those whom calls were specifically made on their behalf? That is my point, not like i have any personal interest.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by Sweetestrose(f): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Wait interviews are based on mentality nd not mainly on grades.. if a 3rd class mentality fr a job is better than a 1st class den why nt giv it to wu can do it better.. nd evn dis is a country wir people's mentality are based on aving d best grades secures u job.. NO
Dats y most graduates in Nigeria cnt secure a job.. seeing dir grades as a guarantee to securing a job. in developed country ur ability secures job for u not Grade... have a change of Mentality an also GRACE speaks.. d G factor

And how do you determine the mentality factor without a platform of shortlisting the individual?

2 Likes

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by AZeD1(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
SnowJay92:

Whatever happened to Applicant Tracking software....and see bro, if they just selected on first come first served basis, it's okay, if they randomly sampled from the bulk because they can't go through all the Cvs, fine....the lucky ones should have it. Why pick out only those whom calls were specifically made on their behalf? That is my point, not like i have any personal interest.
There's someone on this thread that said he got through and he didn't know anyone. Not everybody who got through knew somebody.
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
AZeD1:

There's someone on this thread that said he got through and he didn't know anyone. Not everybody who got through knew somebody.

You sound like you believe that rubbish, even if it was you doing that selection, would you randomly pick a third class you don't know and haven't tested ahead of everyone else? what would be your motive for that?

2 Likes

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by AZeD1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
SnowJay92:

You sound like you believe that rubbish, even if it was you doing that selection, would you randomly pick a third class you don't know and haven't tested ahead of everyone else? what would be your motive for that?
Yes i believe the guy, people get Federal government jobs in Nigeria without connections.
Also you miss the point. If there are 500k applicants and the plan is to invite 100k, once the 100k is met, processing stops. The remaining 400k would be unlucky because nobody would check their CV. From that 400k there would be people with first class who would also complain that they were sidelined because they know nobody when the truth is there were sidelined because nobody checked their CV.

Until someone can come up with an efficient way to deal with Mass applications, this sort of thing would continue to happen.
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by TimmyPapa(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
ksbusari:

What is this one saying? tell me hw dem take select the shortlisted candidates?
Read to th End... ok
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by OLANIYI1985: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
neoclassical:
I woke up this morning with the news that FCSC has shortlisted lists of successful candidates in the ongoing recruitment exercise by the Commission in various Federal Ministries.

Succinctly, I have a friend who studied Business Administration with 3rd Class, while I have Msc and Bsc (2.1) all in Economics. Both of us applied for the same position (SGL 09) in the Ministry of Trade & Investment. Perhaps, to my greatest perplexity, this guy's name was shortlisted while mine was conspicuously missing. Just a few minutes ago he opened up to me that the father made "some calls" on his behalf prior to this time.

For your information, we are of the same age bracket, applied for same position, from the same State. So what criteria could have been used to disqualify someone with Msc and Bsc (2.1) and someone with a 3rd Class was selected.

Holding other factors constant, I am so happy for him and I am so expectant that mine is coming. But this has kept me in an awe position, as the whole scenario depicts lack of correlation between merit and success in this entity called Nigeria.

WHAT A COUNTRY? So help us God!

PLS before you jump into conclusion, there is batch B and C recruitment as well, so there are more people going to be interviewed there names come out next week.

1 Like

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by DeGhost: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
LorDBolton:

Per The emboldened , i was told by asked by an ED during interviews why my grade wasn't on my CV ... Told him its cos of recommendations like yours .

He laughed and told me i was lucky to reach this stage , HR usually thrash CV with no grade cos they assume the person made 3rd class.

So i'm wondering why you will advice first class holders join to not crest their 4.5 on his CV , in recruitments there are usually "minimum requiremeNts" sef

So how's the recruiter supposed to know if u meet them? Psychic??

I feel you should only include your grades if they specifically asked for it in the job advert, you should know that when you do put your 4.5 grade there are higher expectations from you. Not only in the interview but when you get the job and on your probation period.

But then again, it's your choice to make, like I said.. no one has ever asked me what grade I graduated with because I always give a bad ass interview demonstrating what experience I have and what I can do for the company, and I have had good jobs.

I have also never asked an applicant what they graduated with because I care more about experience, skills and willingness to learn, that process has helped me find huge talent for organisations I have worked with.

If you ask around, you will find that the first class holders don't even always get the job, sometimes it's the 2.1 or 2.2 holder who is street smart and can do the job who gets it, not the first class holder who has only theoretical knowledge and a high grade on paper, so putting your grade on your Cv does not give you a 100% assurance of getting the job.

Just ensure that you have the qualifications the employer asked for, and submit the information required in the job advert

1 Like

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by pweetiedee(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
ofeshe:
Ogbeni shey 3rd nobi result nii. Abeg park well sidon dia dey wail on top ur 2.1 no go find connect

lmao...
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by GEJPosterity: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
@ The bold , may your prayers be answered, Let me share this with you for the sake of this discussion, l dont normally like talking about myself, with all humility , My friend l was super-patriotic to the cause of Nigeria as a nation before, l even lambast my family members and friends whenever they speak ill of Nigeria as a nation but they keep telling me that my eyes will soon clear, and indeed l saw it first hand when l first traveled out of Nigeria for a conference in Amsterdam- The Netherlands years ago and subsequently l have been to several other Western Nations before l finally settled down and call it eternal good-bye to Nigeria as a nation , when l returned back to Nigeria after the conference my mindset changed completely.

if you ask me, it is better to be a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th hand citizen anywhere in the West / a saner clime where you have equal opportunity to be anything you want to be, my first job in the West l was earning more than white Europeans who have been on the job for years because my organisation told me plainly that l brought a lot to the table than the white Caucasians, moral of my story is that Nigeria kills your potentials gradually, sadly the useless politicians we hail online send their wards / kids to the West to get the best and also get citizenship, Buhari just came back from England because our health care system in Nigeria is almost comatose, Nigeria rewards mediocrity, if you dont have connection even with your PHD in Nigeria it makes no difference and that was my anger when l read this thread before that girl came talking trash wink
You won't see truer words than this on Nairaland.

Leave this country if you have any ambition! December will not meet me in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by AngelicBeing: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
GEJPosterity:

You won't see truer words than this on Nairaland.

Leave this country if you have any ambition! December will not meet me in this country.
May it be unto you as you desire, leave as fast as you can to fulfill your potentials, our politicians do not believe in anything called patriotism, even the last wife of the Emir of Kano is in England pursuing her studies and l can count several other big time Nigerian elites who are doing the same thing, they give their wards / family members the best education , they acquire citizenship and still come back to Nigeria to get the best jobs and someone is telling me to be patriotic to Nigeria, to each is own, l have called it eternal good bye to Nigeria, l can only visit and nothing more than that, just tell me one basic thing the masses are enjoying in that hell called Nigeria, nothing, you suffer to go to school, graduate with good grades and yet some egg heads are given juicer positions than you simply because they are connected to a politician, what a country sad

3 Likes

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by GEJPosterity: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
If you have ambition in life, you won't even be applying for any silly Nigerian civil service crap shoot. undecided

Learn a freelancing skill (article writing, graphic design, web development etc) so you can gather some small change, then get yourself a passport and fly your young and useful ass out to somewhere you have a chance of becoming something in life. Because in Nigeria, you are guaranteed to be a nobody. You will be poor, frustrated and mistreated until you are old and useless and you will die anonymous and frustrated.

Leave this useless country while you still can! Even a dustbin man in Cyprus has a far higher standard of living than most "rich" people in Nigeria. When you leave Nigeria and discover that roadside gutters are meant to be covered, and they are covered pretty much everywhere else, then you will realise that even the people you look up to in Ikoyi and Lekki and Maitama and Asokoro are living like a bunch of fukin 18th century slum dwellers.

You will have no idea just how useless this thing called Nigeria is until you leave. When you leave Nigeria and discover that even Angola and Uganda have constant electricity and far better transport infrastructure than whatever you have seen since you were born in this shithole...when you realise that 3rd and 4th tier Chinese cities you have never heard of like Nanjing have monorails, subways and well-planned architecture while Lagos and Abuja don't even have painted lines on their potholed roads...when you realise that people born in poor countries like Laos and Cambodia and Vietnam are still 3 or 4 times better off than you, and that the poor people working in sweatshops in Vietnam make a lot more money than you with your BSc and MSc that you had to bribe or sleep with lecturers to get...when you realise that the entire economy of Nigeria can be destroyed by just bringing down 3rd mainland bridge, and yet the pillars supporting it at Yaba are already shedding concrete and about to fail...and the government knows, but they're waiting for a disaster so they can award themselves the repair contract...

When you realise just how viciously, monstrously, deliberately USELESS this thing called Nigeria is, you will carry your last N30k and get yourself a passport.

Humans beings are not supposed to live like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by AngelicBeing: 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
GEJPosterity:
If you have ambition in life, you won't even be applying for any silly Nigerian civil service crap shoot. undecided

Learn a freelancing skill (article writing, graphic design, web development etc) so you can gather some small change, then get yourself a passport and fly your young and useful ass out to somewhere you have a chance of becoming something in life. Because in Nigeria, you are guaranteed to be a nobody. You will be poor, frustrated and mistreated until you are old and useless and you will die anonymous and frustrated.

Leave this useless country while you still can! Even a dustbin man in Cyprus has a far higher standard of living than most "rich" people in Nigeria. When you leave Nigeria and discover that roadside gutters are meant to be covered, and they are covered pretty much everywhere else, then you will realise that even the people you look up to in Ikoyi and Lekki and Maitama and Asokoro are living like a bunch of fukin 18th century slum dwellers.

You will have no idea just how useless this thing called Nigeria is until you leave. When you leave Nigeria and discover that even Angola and Uganda have constant electricity and far better transport infrastructure than whatever you have seen since you were born in this shithole...when you realise that 3rd and 4th tier Chinese cities you have never heard of like Nanjing have monorails, subways and well-planned architecture while Lagos and Abuja don't even have painted lines on their potholed roads...when you realise that people born in poor countries like Laos and Cambodia and Vietnam are still 3 or 4 times better off than you, and that the poor people working in sweatshops in Vietnam make a lot more money than you with your BSc and MSc that you had to bribe or sleep with lecturers to get...when you realise that the entire economy of Nigeria can be destroyed by just bringing down 3rd mainland bridge, and yet the pillars supporting it at Yaba are already shedding concrete and about to fail...and the government knows, but they're waiting for a disaster so they can award themselves the repair contract...

When you realise just how viciously, monstrously, deliberately USELESS this thing called Nigeria is, you will carry your last N30k and get yourself a passport.

Humans beings are not supposed to live like this.
Hahahaha, some Nairaland members will come after your head with this your post, they will accuse you of not been patriotic , l agree with everything you wrote, before l finally settled in the west, l have been to 6 West African countries for business trips, to be honest, l felt more at home in those smaller West African countries than Nigeria, and all those countries are more organized than Nigeria, until we address injustice, equity, fair-play, reward hard work, punish crime ,criminality & corruption, deal with ethnicity issues, creed, religious affiliations etc, Nigeria will continue to go in cycles sad

3 Likes

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by GEJPosterity: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by AngelicBeing: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
GEJPosterity:

The tragedy is that I bought into the lie. I had a good life in England, but I convinced myself that I could be a *First Class Citizen* if I was in my own "country". The problem is my parents worked very hard, so I never experienced Nigeria in the way that I am experiencing it now. This place is the most useless place I have ever been to - and I have a full passport. My biggest regret is not taking the opportunity I had to become a citizen elsewhere some years ago, because now the procedure for gaining permanent residency is turning my hair white.

I never expected that this is what my "triumphal return" to what I thought was my country, would turn out like. I had no idea Nigeria was this functionally useless and empty. Nowadays even the word "Nigeria" seems like a meaningless term to me. It doesn't mean anything. It doesn't evoke any positive image. It's just a sea of hopelessness and wasted human potential that someone painted green and white. I see no redeeming features whatsoever.

If I ever have any kids, I will raise them to think of themselves as Canadians first and foremost. Whether white people like them or not, whether they discriminate against them or not, at least on some basic levels, their lives will always be better than those in Nigeria, just by virtue of not being in Nigeria. That is the most damning thing to be said about Nigeria. I'd prefer to raise my kids in a racist environment than to raise them inside this big unwashed sewer euphemistically known as "Nigeria".

Complete nothing of a country.
l can relate with some of the issues you raised here, after a brief stint in the West for studies, l came back to Nigeria, l lived for 2 years then and those 2 years, it was like a fish removed from the ocean to live on land, l didn't need a soothsayer to tell me to run, l packed my bags , bought my ticket and vamoosed grin grin, l only visit for maximum 2 or 3 weeks, l can never, ever live nor settle in Nigeria again, not in this generation maybe in the next world to come but if l have a choice , l will tell God , please dont ever send me to Nigeria again grin grin, those who wants to be patriotic can continue , l wish them good luck, it is not too late for you though, just arrange yourself, plan and leave as fast as you can before you waste your talents, potentials etc in that hell called Nigeria wink

2 Likes

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2017
@ angelicbeing and GEJprosterity: these your comments leaves me no motion than to brood, brood and moreeee brood! You both have no doubt, said it all about this shithole! I don't blame u guys at all......infact, I commend your efforts for these comments of yours....... if I get any opportunity to stay in any European country that is worse.....i'll gladly grab the offer, to show you how bad it is; here in our country! But I cannot....for one reason!

Now, my point is.......if we all decide to travel, how are we going to fix our country? We cannot sit back or travel abroad and watch mediocres destroy our country. We have to do something. We cannot allow some dull heads who have drenched themselves in corruption, dictate our future! No way....we cannot! We refuse to!
There's this adage I love so much and it goes thus;

ONE OF THE PENALTIES FOR REFUSING TO PARTICIPATE IN POLITICS IS THAT YOU END UP BEING GOVERNED BY YOUR INFERIORS!!!

This is our father land. If we all decide to run abroad, who will fix it? The country we plan to settle in, is not our country. They paid a huge price to put their country in what it is today. South Africans for instance fought tooth and nail to put the country into what it is today.......some other developed countries did same(I don't want to go far, so let's just leave it at that)

Let's go back to FCSC! Some people are planning to organise a protest on the 21st of March and I declared my support openly and whole heartedly! This to me, is a welcomed development. These are the little things we can do to make the govt aware, that Enough is Enough! We cannot continue like this. We are tired of this nepotism and favoritism! WE ARE TIRED; and so we say; ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

We cannot all travel abroad and leave them to turn our country upside down.......we just have to start somewhere!

No matter where you go to, your country still remains your country, your father land, still remains your father land! We have to fight this course together.
Infact, personally I have been trying to get across to PMB himself through social media, and alert him of the anomalies in FCSC! He's a clean man, and I believe he would respond if he sees my tweets!
We just have to fight these guys with everything we have! I don't mind loosing my life in the course of it.

#I prefer to die for something, than to die for nothing!

I respect you guys and your comments, but pls don't discourage people that really want to fight for their right! Don't discourage people that really want to fight for the right thing! Just support them in any little way you can!

God bless you both and make you excel wherever you are. But pls, come back and do something great for your father land, when you have achieved greatly!

Pissout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by criminalmindz: 12:42am On Mar 20, 2017
neoclassical:
I woke up this morning with the news that FCSC has shortlisted lists of successful candidates in the ongoing recruitment exercise by the Commission in various Federal Ministries.

Succinctly, I have a friend who studied Business Administration with 3rd Class, while I have Msc and Bsc (2.1) all in Economics. Both of us applied for the same position (SGL 09) in the Ministry of Trade & Investment. Perhaps, to my greatest perplexity, this guy's name was shortlisted while mine was conspicuously missing. Just a few minutes ago he opened up to me that the father made "some calls" on his behalf prior to this time.

For your information, we are of the same age bracket, applied for same position, from the same State. So what criteria could have been used to disqualify someone with Msc and Bsc (2.1) and someone with a 3rd Class was selected.

Holding other factors constant, I am so happy for him and I am so expectant that mine is coming. But this has kept me in an awe position, as the whole scenario depicts lack of correlation between merit and success in this entity called Nigeria.

WHAT A COUNTRY? So help us God!

my broda ur very wicked, how can u say ur happy for your friend and you come to social media to spill this trash. this is what the bible call spirit of witchcraft. hide your face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by unwogu: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2017
I can see, I too know they worry u, my friend wake up grades no matter for naija again, say the way u are sounding as if 3rd class is rubbish, I can see d reason y u are still unemployed, go get urself a life
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by enomakos(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
neoclassical:
3rd or 2.1 apart, so in your thinking a 3rd Class holder should be selected ahead of a Masters degree holder ?
what certificate do your president have?
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by fatdick(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2017
lol
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by royalsweetness(f): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

You graduated with a 2.1? That means you can't speak good English and I'm sure you didn't merit it. That's the truth.
He didn't even graduate with a 2.1. Mrdashing10 why are you telling bold lies forgetting you have your real pic on your dp, you had a 2.2 and is it in your dreams you are almost getting the ICAN?
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
royalsweetness:

He didn't even graduate with a 2.1. Mrdashing10 why are you telling bold lies forgetting you have your real pic on your dp, you had a 2.2 and is it in your dreams you are almost getting the ICAN?
Clean your mouth
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by royalsweetness(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
mrdashing10:

Clean your mouth
You are the one that need to clean your mouth. I know you from school nah, you were in my set and you are still using the same nickname you used in school, plus your picture is on your dp, you can't come here and be claiming 2.1 just so that you can blame Nigerian government.
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by OLANIYI1985: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
please what should people espect from the interview, is there going to be aptitude test. what questions please for anyone with the information. more names to be released next week.
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by OLANIYI1985: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
please what should people espect from the interview, is there going to be aptitude test. what questions please for anyone with the information. more names to be released next week. found my name but i got a 2:1 just luck.
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
royalsweetness:

You are the one that need to clean your mouth. I know you from school nah, you were in my set and you are still using the same nickname you used in school, plus your picture is on your dp, you can't come here and be claiming 2.1 just so that you can blame Nigerian government.
Lmao. who be this abeg?? scroll through the thread, shey na me dey find work wey I go blame government?!!
Okay! I am yet to collect my statement of result.. I had spillover!! I will be writing some courses this semester. Are you happy
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by royalsweetness(f): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2017
mrdashing10:

Lmao. who be this abeg?? scroll through the thread, shey na me dey find work wey I go blame government?!!
Okay! I am yet to collect my statement of result.. I had spillover!! I will be writing some courses this semester. Are you happy
cheesy
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 21, 2017
royalsweetness:

cheesy
But you really have my time o... I'm trying hard to remember who you're. Whatsapp: 08154966127
Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by Antina(f): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2017
OLANIYI1985:

PLS before you jump into conclusion, there is batch B and C recruitment as well, so there are more people going to be interviewed there names come out next week.

Yes!! D, E and F coming too. As if you are not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by Livebygrace: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2017
FCSC is a fraud! Imagine in my state under ministry of Education, I saw a name of somebody shortlisted from Maths-this is someone who didn't study education. I have 2-1 in Maths Edu coupled with TRCN membership cert and 5 years experience, yet no show. Most of the guys shortlisted in my state have 2-2, I even saw 3rd class self. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / NECO Coordination Starts In August 2016. Earn Up To N15,000 - Mpyaw / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.