Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt (40510 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Alekefine(f): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
information1:
Despite their war of words on social media in the past weeks, Georgina Onuoha, seems to have gotten over it all as she took to IG to plead for Kemi Olunloyo’s release.
If I were you Georgina, I will jejely keep my mouth shut and mind my business.because if she comes out na you she go take start..

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRvQrWejPR4/?hl=en

https://informationengine./2017/03/17/everyone-knows-my-perception-of-her-but-please-free-kemi-georgina-onuoha/
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by limitless777(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
mykelmeezy:
click like if you know who this is

IF it's not Lalasticlala then it won't be the snake man.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Barigaboy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Let her spend 2 month there first when we feel absolute silence n peace they can release her.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by opribo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
When she comes out from jail her head will cool down small after mosquito finish dealing with her.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by MamaletASO: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oh! oh! u mean Kemi Olunloyo??... that animal. she is an animal.. a person that sleeps with dog(s).. she is an animal

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by sayittome(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
Who is Kemi
she is a prisoner

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by sayittome(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
Who is Kemi
she is a prisoner

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Ishilove: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
About time someone put her on a leash. You can slander people for so long before you get what is coming to you
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by eyinjuege: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Is it not the same aunty kemi that gave updates on her own arrest and warrefa? If she hadn't made it public herself, people wouldn't have heard about it.
She can hold her own.
Police wouldn't just arrest a loudmouth with followers like her just like dat.
Infact, its all deliberate drama to generate news IMO. She's (aunty kemi ) a drama queen, and thrives on it.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by saintmark88(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2017
All these pastors self, arresting pple just because they accused u of one thing or d other..... What kind of Christianity do they preach den.... Who do they worship, certainly not Jesus.........
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Codes151(m): 1:44am On Mar 18, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.
A true daughter of igbo land representing her people.
Igbos are passionate, helpful and always defend their neigbours even when these neighbors treats them as enemies.
FTC things, oga Seun i never see the alert o
na u sabi
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Codes151(m): 1:45am On Mar 18, 2017
naija sha!!! Even a lion can b tamed
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by ipobbigot7: 4:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Karlman:
thats the IGBO SPIRIT we forgive and go ahead to show love. but enemies of progress keep hating.

Don't forget Igbos are still hating over the decimation of biafra o.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Mayflowa(m): 5:27am On Mar 18, 2017
henrydadon:
this woman seem to have a heart of gold. .

women like her are very rare these days

i hope aunty kemi learn some lesson before she release..

Which heart of God! Her plea is a disgrace. Do we have to beg police to release a journalist? Do you imprison anyone without trial. Instead of her to talk about the failing systems of things and support for freedom of expression, she is begging like a slave. Mtcheeewwe
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:46am On Mar 18, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.
Igbos are passionate, helpful and always defend their neigbours even when these neighbors treats them as enemies.
sharrap there..everything in ur life is tribalistic...I will not be suprise if u tap the report button now and one of flatheaded mods will do the needful..she is only canvassing for kemi"s release to keep herself off the radar of the dreaded kemi always running mouth..not that Igbo righteous bullcrap u were about selling to ur fellow ape species...get a real life man!!!pun intended suck it up.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:48am On Mar 18, 2017
henrydadon:
this woman seem to have a heart of gold. .

women like her are very rare these days

i hope aunty kemi learn some lesson before she release..
gullible ape spotted! grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:54am On Mar 18, 2017
Ontarget:
oSVGkq4 why do you keep sending me mails? What can I do for you?
ur toto looks familiar and similar daz why..the thing u can do is to display it here to disprove the thoughts that the imagined vagina its not inversely proportional to the latter day vagina.. shocked cool grin cheesy did I make sense?wareva going for a shot of whiskey too cold for me diz morning.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by bezimo(m): 6:08am On Mar 18, 2017
I hope Pastor Ibieyomie doesn't release her, let her remain incarcerated untill she has learnt a lesson that you dont go about insulting people and assassinating their reputation and character. .

I hope Apostle Suleman serves that demonic Otobo and Esther same treatment.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Topgainer: 6:40am On Mar 18, 2017
bezimo:
I hope Pastor Ibieyomie doesn't release her, let her remain incarcerated untill she has learnt a lesson that you dont go about insulting people and assassinating their reputation and character. .
I hope Apostle Suleman serves that demonic Otobo and Esther same treatment.

I hope your Bishop Ibieyomie and Apostle will attempt to incarcerate and give the same treatment to millions of other 'demonic' Nigerians who don't think they are representatives of God until they learnt a lesson not to go about taking their reputation and character to the cleaners.

This looks like what the impostor Jesus of the Deep Sea and his Queen Lick of the Coast will do. grin
Definitely not the loving Jesus of Nazareth, the King of Kings and Lord of lords talking of whom Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not his own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 1 Corin 13:5,7
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nature8(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Kemi needs to be flogged to get her brain formatted properly, you dont go on social media to defame & malign people, she needs to be in jail for atleast 6 months so that the demons that held her captive will leave her, nonsense, she deserves what she got, oya, olokpa do your job on kemisad

grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by loomer: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Nature8:

grin

I beg, Who be kemi?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by adabekee12(f): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=MrBen10 post=54688152]Nice one.
FTC things, oga Seun i never see the alert o[/quo

That is why they are fools that is why they are fools that will always be subjugated with this thought process.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by adabekee12(f): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.

That is why they are fools that will always be subjugated. Rubbish.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nature8(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2017
loomer:

I beg, Who be kemi?

Lol.. I no know oo!
Na first time I dey see that kind name be this..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by adabekee12(f): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Guyman02:

YES, because Igbos dont hate Yorubas, we want them to know that after years of intermarriages we should be watching out for each other but Yorubas decided to hobnob constantly with people who behead their people in Ile Ife and parade with it against Igbos that have suffered same fate in parts of the North in the hands of the same people.

Georgina cannot wish Aunty Kemi evil because she has Yoruba relatives like many of us

You are no longer Igbo once you have mixed genes with ethnicities or races that despise you. I really know that Igbos are big fools. How someone can love a group of people that despise you is mind boggling. There is really is a case worst than Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by loomer: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Nature8:

Lol.. I no know oo!

Na first time I dey see that kind name be this..

Lol

Baddest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 18, 2017
mykelmeezy:
click like if you know who this is
lmaooo.. grin

no be craze clown be this!!

money is good.. it has made him "tusher", can't say if it made him finer sha
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by AngelicBeing: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Charly68: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Those who break the law should face the law period. If she found it comfortable to damage other people's integrity why not be made accountable for her action. Making money on her blog at the expense of other persons integrity is uncalled for. High time we sanitise the online blogging bussiness .
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by zanga420: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2017
goldbim:
as in ehn grin..aunty kemi that I know will yabb her over and over again..she does not need anybody's pity..
you think so? But she's soliciting people tweet and spread pressure for her release?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by WorldRichest: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Aunty Kemi, please I am not one of those abusing you and calling you prisoner ooo. Me, I no wan make Aunty Kemi say that I embezzled noise makers fine in Primary 3. This Aunty Kemi can mention the crime you committed while you were still in the womb.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by bomijuwon(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2017
I will agree with you only on two conditions. She should be release base on the condition of motherhood. However, she should pay the price of lying and deceiving the general public. She should be flogged naked in the village square.
Beast of lying nations. omok'mo......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Unfollow Themselves On Instagram / Opeyemi Aiyeola Twins Awarded As Best In English & Maths In New York / Timmy K Macnicol: I Dream About RMD Richard Mofe-Damijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.