Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt (40515 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by bezimo(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2017
Topgainer:

I hope your Bishop Ibieyomie and Apostle will attempt to incarcerate and give the same treatment to millions of other 'demonic' Nigerians who don't think they are representatives of God until they learnt a lesson not to go about taking their reputation and character to the cleaners.

This looks like what the impostor Jesus of the Deep Sea and his Queen Lick of the Coast will do. grin
Definitely not the loving Jesus of Nazareth, the King of Kings and Lord of lords talking of whom Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not his own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. 1 Corin 13:5,7

You hypocrite, so you can quote scriptures but will only use it to favour or justify your position. Sorry God forgives sin but not the consequences, if you attack a man of God then get ready for devine judgement.Miriam was a victim, 42 kids were victims, Elymas was a victim, so the so called Otobo and Queen CANNOT escape.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Topgainer: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
bezimo:

You hypocrite, so you can quote scriptures but will only use it to favour or justify your position. Sorry God forgives sin but not the consequences, if you attack a man of God then get ready for devine judgement.Miriam was a victim, 42 kids were victims, Elymas was a victim, so the so called Otobo and Queen CANNOT escape.
Stop threatening me you captive of false prophets. Why not give me a day or two to die like one false prophet did last year. The least of my fear or worry is false prophets, for your info more shocking exposure of False Prophets will hit the air in the coming weeks and their threats/cursing will not dissuade people from exposing them. There is nothing devine in judgment from false prophets aside casting spells and incantations which mostly fails. Did it work against El Rufai, a Muslim? No! how much more people under the shadow of the Almighty

It is God himself who is exposing your Bishops and false prophets, he is using Humans like the ladies you despise and demonize to confess that these men are not his representatives.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by bezimo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Topgainer:

Stop threatening me you captive of false prophets. Why not give me a day or two to die like one false prophet did last year. The least of my fear or worry is false prophets, for your info more shocking exposure of False Prophets will hit the air in the coming weeks and their threats/cursing will not dissuade people from exposing them. There is nothing devine in judgment from false prophets aside casting spells and incantations which mostly fails. Did it work against El Rufai, a Muslim? No! how much more people under the shadow of the Almighty

It is God himself who is exposing your Bishops and false prophets, he is using Humans like the ladies you despise and demonize to confess that these men are not his representatives.

On what basis is Apostle Suleman a false prophet and who made you a judge over the Apostle.You are not even qualified to judge me, much less the Apostle.

If Elrufai wasn't afraid of the judgement passed by Apostle Suleman because of the demonic inspired preaching bill he wanted to pass in Kaduna state, why did he back down from the preaching bill? If he had 2 heads he should have gone ahead nah. Nonsense
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by IBreakRules: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.
A true daughter of igbo land representing her people.
Igbos are passionate, helpful and always defend their neigbours even when these neighbors treats them as enemies.
FTC things, oga Seun i never see the alert o

Tribalistic Maggot
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by IBreakRules: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
mykelmeezy:
click like if you know who this is

crazeclown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Opeyemi Aiyeola Twins Awarded As Best In English & Maths In New York / Chioma Debuts The Chef Chi Cooking Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.