Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt (40514 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by oyebode95(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mockery of the highest order! n trying to buy herself good image....All I know is that "Kémi Ólónlóyó" no send you!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Guyman02: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Opinionated writer?
Who appointed her as one?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Zulu212: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
mykelmeezy:
click like if you know who this is
isn't this seun's kid brother? undecided undecided
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by KayTash(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
I have nothing to say.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Guyman02: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
b3llo:
Must u show sentiment

YES, because Igbos dont hate Yorubas, we want them to know that after years of intermarriages we should be watching out for each other but Yorubas decided to hobnob constantly with people who behead their people in Ile Ife and parade with it against Igbos that have suffered same fate in parts of the North in the hands of the same people.

Georgina cannot wish Aunty Kemi evil because she has Yoruba relatives like many of us

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by froshsteve(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.
A true daughter of igbo land representing her people.
Igbos are passionate, helpful and always defend their neigbours even when these neighbors treats them as enemies.
FTC things, oga Seun i never see the alert o
tongue
MrBen10:
Nice one.
Igbos are passionate, helpful and always defend their neigbours even when these neighbors treats them as enemies.

Ema gbo wêrè.........stupid speech
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by February24: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
Who is Kemi

A little fine m'am
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Even for CELL, she still get mouth.
Her CHILDREN do not need her.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by klax(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls I beg you Onuoha just mind your business that woman should remain under custody she is a rabies infected loosed dog and need to be cage. She is long overdue to be arrest too overdue, I don't understand why some Nigeria are truly insane talking blablabla in everything, lies and lies over and over. Did you remember how many people this idiot called kemi has dented their image through malicious lies

Do you know how many home this bitch has broken through her lies Do you know how many heart she has brought down with lies Pls face your side and I beg the police to pls keep her in Port Harcourt for some days she is a nuisance to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Moving4: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
She should be Dere for some days b4 releasing her...Let her do her investigative journalism Dere
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
In other words she is pleading on behalf of a snake that bit her just because she survived the bite.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by haykes(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Aunty kemi enter kolo through her mouth at last sorry hen nkpele
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by yomi007k(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin

Mk dem leave dt yeye woman for prison I beg.

She to form boss.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by ipreach: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please, NPF should allow Kemi to rest in the prison for 6 months

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Kalysta(f): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
That is a good one
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by dozzy24(m): 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Aunty Kemi go calm down

I dont think so
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by oochi123(f): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
This Babe sef! Though its Good to forgive. Bt Kemi will still Come After u Georgina..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by dozzy24(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
amanikondo:
Aunty Kemi go calm down. Police is your friend.

Lol
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ireboya:
Lemme laff small
Nigerian police, portharvout "branch"
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Police PH branch or comand. too sabi sister.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ireboya:
Lemme laff small
Nigerian police, Port Harcourt "branch"
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by Caseless: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.
bigoted people are mostly shallow. Just shut up.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by drtee247(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
This thing wey she talk go pain Kemi pass if she just said she is happy Kemi dat Locked up...Kemi will never accept the "L", so kemi will clap back when she is released
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by MartinsIfeco1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
MrBen10:
Nice one.
Bros which alert.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by otitokoroleti: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Guyman02:

YES, because Igbos dont hate Yorubas, we want them to know that after years of intermarriages we should be watching out for each other but Yorubas decided to hobnob constantly with people who behead their people in Ile Ife and parade with it against Igbos that have suffered same fate in parts of the North in the hands of the same people.

Georgina cannot wish Aunty Kemi evil because she has Yoruba relatives like many of us
Dont fall for bullshit that you read on social media. Yoruba & Igbo still remain good friends in real life, my lovely wife is Igbo & 90% of my business partner is Igbo. Dont be fooled by what you read from those BMC

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by desmond122(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Kemi needs to be flogged to get her brain formatted properly, you dont go on social media to defame & malign people, she needs to be in jail for atleast 6 months so that the demons that held her captive will leave her, nonsense, she deserves what she got, oya, olokpa do your job on kemisad

Like Kemi like Nnamdi
Re: Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt by AngelicBeing: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
desmond122:

Like Kemi like Nnamdi
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her / Iya Gbonkan Receives A Car Gift From A Fan (Video, Photos) / Opeyemi Aiyeola Twins Awarded As Best In English & Maths In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.