Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy (938 Views)

So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
In relationships it is quite normal to feel insecure at times.The reason could be anything, starting right from their childhood to something that happened in college. Dating insecure men can be very difficult and we don’t recommend it at all.An insecure guy doesn’t appear as one at all. It is only when you look at certain qualities that you realise that they aren’t what they appear to be.Here are some reasons behind you should not date the insecure guy.

Reasons why you should not date the insecure guy are:

1.Love Is Just A Representation: Loving another person is possible only when you are narcissistic to a certain level. We aren’t asking you to be vain but loving yourself is the first step towards loving another person. But while dating an insecure guy you’ll understand that love is just a representation from them. They are low on self-esteem and for that reason they don’t themselves the way they are.

2.Their Moods Depend On You: Dating insecure men can be extremely difficult because their life revolves around you. That can be mainly attributed to the fact that they are incapable of building meaningful relationships. Their moods are dependent of your moods. If you’re happy/sad, he’ll be happy/sad. But partners should lift each other’s moods, instead of becoming a part of it.

3.They Are A Jealous Lot: Insecure guys are jealous of any or most male friends you have in your life. They cannot handle the fact that you’re friends with other men. He doubts you whenever you say that you’re out with friends. Dating insecure men can be a serious pain in the arse.

4.They Are Impractical: Insecure guys often come with issues. They assume that you’re the answer to all their problems. And when you don’t meet their insane standards they will start moving away, looking for new people who will listen to their woes. They expect things to fall into place without their interference.

5.A Man Of Words, Not Deeds: Most of the times the insecure guy’s audio wont be in sync with their video. They are the biggest hypocrites you’ll ever meet. They manipulate you into thinking that they aren’t at fault. A valuable dating advice for women would be not to date an insecure guy.

These are the reasons why you should not date the insecure guy.

http://www.jeloser.info/2017/03/reasons-why-you-should-not-date.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Divay22(f): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by MhizSylvia(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
this is very true.... nice talk
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by DickDastardly(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Not to think that some gullible girls will take this piece serious down the road of perdition.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by yehmy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by oadewale(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
FP Materials.. Onku Lala...... oya gbera...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
An insecure guy is the worst thing that will happen to a woman.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by SurefireFashion: 11:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hhhmmmmmm
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Dannidom(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Very true! I'm one though, just that I make sure they dont have the slightest clue. Dump them when I'm done. Do I even date self?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dannidom:
Very true! I'm one though, just that I make sure they dont have the slightest clue. Dump them when I'm done. Do I even date self?
Of course not, you're a user. grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Dannidom(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
Of course not, you're a user. grin
Can I use you?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dannidom:
Can I use you?
I am allergic to users. grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by DLGUY: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Being insecure in a relationship is relative.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Dannidom(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
I am allergic to users. grin
I can cure your allergy trust me
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by omonighoblessing(f): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Obsessed folks are those folks who'll threaten to kill themselves if you break up with them. Sometimes ladies stay back in a relationship because he threatened he'd kill himself if she leaves, so she doesn't want to be responsible for his death and she stays in. That's manipulation. Insecure men are masters at emotional manipulation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dannidom:
I can cure your allergy trust me
My allergy for "Users" is incurable.

Goodnight.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by Dannidom(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
My allergy for "Users" is incurable.

Goodnight.
Bedtime is for users dearie... Ama form a mental picture of you, you are sleeping on my di*k tonight
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by McBrooklyn(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
cry
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by DLGUY: 12:04am On Mar 18, 2017
omonighoblessing:

Obsessed folks are those folks who'll threaten to kill themselves if you break up with them. Sometimes ladies stay back in a relationship because he threatened he'd kill himself if she leaves, so she doesn't want to be responsible for his death and she stays in. That's manipulation. Insecure men are masters at emotional manipulation.

I've actually experienced that with a girl before.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy by omonighoblessing(f): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

I've actually experienced that with a girl before.
am glad you can relate to this too dear......this is actually mostly the scenario in some case

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Went To The Bathroom I Pulled My Boxers She Took It And Perceived It And This / Ladies, How To Get Married In 2017, Guaranteed! / Adorable Photo Of Parents And Their Daughter Is Melting Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.