Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (81131 Views)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
na only this apostle dey naija ni....lmao

All these actresses drive flashy cars and lives in houses that their occupation cant afford, now we all know they have sponsors from pastors to politicians....

The actor colleaugues go dey struggle to pay rent and drive beat down cars.lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by tmgold007(f): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is a true defination of GOBE

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
My friend, he is embezzling public funds because the money in his possession is not Gods money, but are from his members. He occupies a position of trust and this scandal betrays all that. I believe he is a fuckaholic cos blackmails don't fall far from the tree of deceit of the accused.
Omoluabi16:
There is something about scandals particularly this case. All these ladies coming forward with these allegations, were they raped? No. Did he actually sleep with them? No one knows.. What do these ladies aim to achieve ny announcing to the world about their privare matters? Are they whistleblowers or they just want to expose his hypocrisy? The timing of these revelations are damn suspicious. The main aim of these ladies is to Pull this man down and reduce him to nothing. Isn't it obvious these ladies are being sponsored? Without sticking up for this apostle I don't think these hoes should be taken seriously. The apostle didnt kill anyone, or embezzle public funds. We should let him be and let God judge him. If his church members feel betrayed they can leave his church. This is a high level conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by mubimusab: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
apostel suleman collect the money of stranger and give it to prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Gome23: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Confused pple
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by sekem: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
linkszelda:

And have you wondered why the apostle planned the arrest of Stephanie otobo in the first place. That is what triggered this trend.

Another candid question we have to ask ourselves is how he knew this womans location and exact time to arrest her. This shows you he knows her very well.

And if you think its possible. Please arrest someone whose personality and location you don't know about. You can start with me

You get sense wella

Keep it up

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Senorprinz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
THEASSASSlN:
My friend, prostitution is more honorable than when you hoodwink yuh flocks off their money and use it on prostitutes. The later is of the highest of all evils that does not involve takinglife. Coverting not just yuh neighbors, but yuh entire flocks goods/wives for yuh lustful desires.

I'm not rating how honorable both sins are, what is bad is bad, if apostle sule is guilty of those sins levelled against him then he has a case to answer with God, the fact still remains that there is nothing honorable in both hoodwinking and prostitution.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Rainmaker69(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
I think the ball is now in the court of the man's family and church members. All the ladies 'coming out' should either be ready to file formal complaints or hold their peace. If the guy didn't rape or molest them then the affairs were consensual, meaning they knew what they were getting in for and from all accounts they were well paid. Mek we rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Sebastine1994(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
goldfish80:
Apostle must start thinking about hiring the OJ Simpson lawyer to riggle his way out of this.

he is late. Robert kadashian. The father of the kadashian girls.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by IBreakRules: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
there is something mutual about these babes linked to Apostle.... their boobs are on the big side, if u know what I mean.

if what these bitches are saying is true, then daddy really like them big o!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ofeco: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Everybody is claiming to have had sex with Apostle Suleiman even those that are carrying infested breast. Though, the man is fallible just like every other man but the kind of ladies that are accusing him of having sex with them, are people that morally bankrupt. They should leave the man alone. Call girls, strippers and whores are seeking for cheap popularity.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by braithwaite(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
pannyman:

How you know say e salty? grin

cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Mathematical(f): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Odkosh:
u too no go go talk your own, how sule take enjoy you throughout the night.

For your garri mind

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Maximus85(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmm. The wind E yaf blow'd, the yansh of the fowl e yaf open.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by sweetgala(m): 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
EastGold:
Where are these whores coming from.

From Apostle sule bedroom

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by sweetgala(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
goldfish80:
Apostle must start thinking about hiring the OJ Simpson lawyer to riggle his way out of this.

OJ Simpson lawyer Mr Kardashian is long dead.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by jamesjude: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
Apostle Sulaiman, it's not possible for all these ladies to lie against you at once.

They can be paid to do so. They have been given money that they have never seen in their lifetime and so they can even kill their mothers for such amount of money.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Coolgent(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Konji na real bastard, look at where it take the so called Man Of God

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
u see wetin Internet And gsm dey cause now. Ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
Apostle Sulaiman, it's not possible for all these ladies to lie against you at once.
u never enter scandal before
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by SageTravels: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
BodyKiss:

Which of the God's bank account did you send your tithes again? You deceive yourself with the concept of giving to god, while in reality you're feeding fat your pastor's accounts.

lol see this One. I have test n see the power of giving. I have loads of testimonies. keep deceiving yourself. in the last day u will give account.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by kjhova(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Senorprinz:

I'm not rating how honorable both sins are, what is bad is bad, if apostle sule is guilty of those sins levelled against him then he has a case to answer with God, the fact still remains that there is nothing honorable in both hoodwinking and prostitution.

If Apostle Suleiman is guilty of those sins levelled against him, his case is more than with God. He has a case to answer with the law because that means he is guilty of theft by taking of publicly donated funds, probable larceny for lying in his submission to the court in his existing case vs Stephanie Otobo, theft by deceit for diverting monies collected for church affairs to private usage, attempted manslaughter for inducing Stephanie Otobo to swallow unknown substance, Fraud for using public position to undue advantage, maybe etc etc if a good SAN like Festus Keyamo sits on his case.

All of these is as you said, "if apostle is guilty".

Like someone said earlier thou, the apple don't fall far from the tree.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Senorprinz(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
kjhova:

If Apostle Suleiman is guilty of those sins levelled against him, his case is more than with God. He has a case to answer with the law because that means he is guilty of theft by taking of publicly donated funds, probable larceny for lying in his submission to the court in his existing case vs Stephanie Otobo, theft by deceit for diverting monies collected for church affairs to private usage, attempted manslaughter for inducing Stephanie Otobo to swallow unknown substance, Fraud for using public position to undue advantage, maybe etc etc if a good SAN like Festus Keyamo sits on his case.

All of these is as you said, "if apostle is guilty".

Like someone said earlier thou, the apple don't fall far from the tree.

yea, you're right to some extent, doesn't take anything away from the fact that prostitution isn't something to be proud of.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by kjhova(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
jamesjude:

They can be paid to do so. They have been given money that they have never seen in their lifetime and so they can even kill their mothers for such amount of money.

But they have mentioned valid addresses, referred to easily identifiable persons, specific times and dates, both have said their bank accounts have evidence of wire transfers and both feel confident and have invited law enforcement to investigate.

Daniella Okeke is alive, Iyabo Ojo is hail and hearty, Napoli is still in Italy, Dubai still has its arrival records, Protea Hotel in Ikeja has not collapsed yet nor are they no longer in business.

For apostle Suleiman, silence is no longer golden. He started all of these bruhaha by getting Stephanie Otoba arrested on counts of blackmail and terrorism. He now, more than ever, need to provide valid evidence for the terror charge and come plain and clean with his own version of the blackmail story.

Anything less than the above sticks the apostle balls deep into these ladies story lines.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Now I'm feeling sorry for the guy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by kjhova(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Senorprinz:

yea, you're right to some extent, doesn't take anything away from the fact that prostitution isn't something to be proud of.

IMO and by my understanding of the bible, deceiving the body of Christ is by far greater sin than prostitution.

Recall how Jesus himself forgave the adulterer, indulged the LovePeddler with the precious ointment while the spirit struck dead Ananias and Saphira?

Apostle has a serious case to answer and he best be talking now or he is forever guilty.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Let God be the judge after, but let man b d judge now...Apostle answer to d allegations
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Laple0541:

Gerara here my friend

PHUCK OFF
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Senorprinz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
kjhova:

IMO and by my understanding of the bible, deceiving the body of Christ is by far greater sin than prostitution.

Recall how Jesus himself forgave the adulterer, indulged the LovePeddler with the precious ointment while the spirit struck dead Ananias and Saphira?

Apostle has a serious case to answer and he best be talking now or he is forever guilty.

lesser evil or not, shameless prostitution should'nt have any advocates, imagine this scenario; you're given three options

1) hoodwink your church members.

2) engage in prostitution and be happy about it.

3) get a job/profession that you'd advise your offspring to practice.

Which would you choose.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by DavidEsq(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Have u guys noticed that most of the ladies wey don waya Suleiman are from that side of the country undecided. #facesthedirectionthesunrisesfrom
*tiptoesouttathread

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by DavidEsq(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Y
Fkforyou:

I swear you just spoke my mind, I don't care who this Suleiman guy is, but what I find disgusting is this madness they are all displaying as if they were manipulated into having sex with him....What this dumb biitches fail to realize is that, so long as he has paid them, he is not guilty of anything (I like the fact that he is not responding to anyone of them) and they are only making themselves look stupid and cheap.
What is their motives now for telling the whole world they were once his sex slave? Gosh...How can people be this foolish?
So he is no more a "man of God" abi? He no longer has the duty to uphold the scriptures and "feed the sheep" by living by example? Chai! Devil haf kolobi ppl brain o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.