Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (81120 Views)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Frankbaro(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
Apostle Sulaiman, it's not possible for all these ladies to lie against you at once.

And Have You Wondered Why They All Chose To Speak Up At The Same Time. Why Are They Making It Public, Knowing That A Lot Of Women Dont Kiss And Tell. I'm Not Vouching For Him Tho.
The Apostle Never Saw This Coming
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Fkforyou(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Origin:
These stories reeks of blackmail. These are women of the world with nothing to lose. Either they are been sponsored or they are trying to make a name for themselves.

By the way still all stories no proof.

Also has he done anything wrong, he slept with them confirmed oloshos and paid up, is he owing them balance? Is it not his money?.

If it is his fornication- leave him with his God.

I swear you just spoke my mind, I don't care who this Suleiman guy is, but what I find disgusting is this madness they are all displaying as if they were manipulated into having sex with him....What this dumb biitches fail to realize is that, so long as he has paid them, he is not guilty of anything (I like the fact that he is not responding to anyone of them) and they are only making themselves look stupid and cheap.
What is their motives now for telling the whole world they were once his sex slave? Gosh...How can people be this foolish?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
let God be the judge
so for the time being should pples money continue to go olosho?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by shumuel(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Now every Olosho in Nigeria whats to Bank on this Apostles mess, na so the Apostles rich ?

If he is guilty or not, the story is no longer interesting, chai! Peoples Tithe and Offering, now wonder prayers are no longer heard angry

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by jamex93(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
SuperBlack:
You sure say you no get Belly?

man dey get Belle where u come from?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
dammytosh:

When u are not exposed you start limiting your thinking .

When did ladies start coming out for Bill's Cosby ?

When did ladies step out to say Trump harassed them.

The truth is they always wait for who will bell the cat.

Tiger Woods; Bill Clinton, John Edwards, etc

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by dammytosh: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
kITATITA:

Tiger Woods; Bill Clinton, John Edwards, etc

Thank U jare.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
selfmadeboss:
like i said, i now support suleman.
even if he Bleep your mama , i support am.
its obvious the nort is attacking him because of the boko haram comments he made.
sulieman abeg continue dey Bleep them abeg. destroy their smelling pussies for us
When all the women coming out to accuse the MOD re southerners u re here blaming North.
why do we jus luv to ascribe the source of our problems on northerners?
When u can't fuuuuuck well u blame north.
Ur wife is barren u blame north.
u ve infertility problem u blame north
u catch ur wife on top another man u say Na north cause am.
now ur pastor fuuuuuck olosho u blame north.
the olosho confesses to the world u blame north.
Omenka come and see this pipul o

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Is that you on your profile?

You look Good.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Prostitutes in naija have no shame.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by zyzxx(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Boss13:

Till he abuses someone close to you right
what did u mean buy abuse pls?
He reap them?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by mekadmiry(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Onnasucs1:
He sleeps with all these Ladies?
The wife never caught him?
He goes to hotels with ladies?
No one was able to recognize him?
He gives thousands of dollars to them?
No bank statement to prove it?

He tells them about his escapades with other ladies?
As prominent as he is?
Stop being dumb.
How will his wife catch him? This his latest crusade in Washington... Did his wife follow him? Are u sure the wife doesn't know? And if she knows, u want her to come on air & announce it?
Hotels... Who told you people don't see him ? That people see him & don't take may be because they are threatened or paid off.
Bank statement? Stephanie Otobo said all bank statements can be verified. She needs the go-ahead from her lawyer to do it, because the bank may sue for invasion of privacy.
Telling girls about his escapades? Who said he does it? If 3 girls, ABC, go for a 3some, A will tell her friends she saw B & C, B will tell her from she saw A & C... and it spreads like that.
Stop defending the indefensible. The are humans like u

Definitely someone is sponsoring all these Jezebels. The truth will finally come out
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by mikelbewise(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kweke!!!
Shame no dey for we World again.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by mekadmiry(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Onnasucs1 post=54702376]He sleeps with all these Ladies?
The wife never caught him?
He goes to hotels with ladies?
No one was able to recognize him?
He gives thousands of dollars to them?
No bank statement to prove it?

He tells them about his escapades with other ladies?
As prominent as he is?
Stop being dumb.
How will his wife catch him? This his latest crusade in Washington... Did his wife follow him? Are u sure the wife doesn't know? And if she knows, u want her to come on air & announce it?
Hotels... Who told you people don't see him ? That people see him & don't take may be because they are threatened or paid off.
Bank statement? Stephanie Otobo said all bank statements can be verified. She needs the go-ahead from her lawyer to do it, because the bank may sue for invasion of privacy.
Telling girls about his escapades? Who said he does it? If 3 girls, ABC, go for a 3some, A will tell her friends she saw B & C, B will tell her from she saw A & C... and it spreads like that.
Stop defending the indefensible. The are humans like u

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by BodyKiss(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
SageTravels:

You don't understand what Tithe and offering mean so keep calm. I pay my tithe because I have an understanding on how it works. I give to God.

Which of the God's bank account did you send your tithes again? You deceive yourself with the concept of giving to god, while in reality you're feeding fat your pastor's accounts.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by linkszelda: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Frankbaro:

And Have You Wondered Why They All Chose To Speak Up At The Same Time. Why Are They Making It Public, Knowing That A Lot Of Women Dont Kiss And Tell. I'm Not Vouching For Him Tho.
The Apostle Never Saw This Coming

And have you wondered why the apostle planned the arrest of Stephanie otobo in the first place. That is what triggered this trend.

Another candid question we have to ask ourselves is how he knew this womans location and exact time to arrest her. This shows you he knows her very well.

And if you think its possible. Please arrest someone whose personality and location you don't know about. You can start with me

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by SuperBlack: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
jamex93:

man dey get Belle where u come from?
Yes
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Dare2Try(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
When the witches and wizards in ur village finally reason ur matter, my guy it only God that can safe u, Apostle sule don suffer but it all good sha
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by mekadmiry(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
crystar:
Well-done. How much were you paid to destroy the image of a man of God? How come none of you have been able to come forward with a child or pregnancy proof? I don't believe anyone of your lies. Asawo!!!
So, for your mind, any girl that has sex must get pregnant?
All you church - going a*slickers disgust me.
Continue paying tithe.... See wetin una pastor dey carry una money do.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by emmyblow: 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
All this asewo wey no get base na holy ghost fire go burn ur holes
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by emeka2847: 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
This SuleWOMAN wrapper really enjoy sha. Na soso fine fine chics

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by mekadmiry(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dinocarex:

1. The account is less than 2 days old.
2. No one opens an anonymous account to spill a beans and then uses another person's face as DP
3. The pics the owner of the account use was hijacked from another person's account
4. Stephanie Orobo is the main accuser of Sulaiman. This lady's name is Stephnayan *busted*
5. In all the revelation, so the accuser doesn't have the pics of Oyabo and her or Pastor and her
6. See the money being mentioned $5000. Is her puvsy laid of Gold? Or therein lays, the water to Wisdom?

My people! I'm done!!
Nonsense
Let me reply
1. And so?
2. She's entitled to hide her identity before the pastor's bodyguard will come for her
3. Same reason as ( 2) above
4. So two girls can't answer Stephanie ? Do you know how many girls have that name in Lagos alone?
5. Why should she snap picture ? Did she know it will end up like this? And what even makes u think she doesn't have pictures. She's afraid she will be traced.
6. What is 5000 dollars ? Didn't Stephanie orobo say that pastor gave her 8000 dollars & 12000 euro? No be the same pu*sie dem get

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by oluomo2013: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
pls what is d offense of pastor Suleiman? did he rape dose ladies in question? are d ladies not human? cos sex should be between opposite sex. he did not sex animals, dey are human. Why all d noise against him, if he did not rape dem. its an agreement between both parties. Been a pastor dose not mean u should not have sex. Sex is fulfillment of human nature, so make dem free d man. I stand to be corrected!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by IBNgemini: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
This one na keenly contested battle between oloshos and apostle sule oo..
As it stands,the oloshos are gathering momentum..

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Greatfuture: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
alfa man sule the son of john is a great man who loves them real
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by AmeLonRo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello, Hi, All this cant be true. For an Apostle who is successful and poplar to be flirting with not just one but many and even having 3some? It cant be true, sit back and think about it. Some one of his calibre to be messing up as such knowing well that any of the girls or people involved can blackmail him later. 3 is a crowd as they say. It is well friends. lets think straight and leave all this olosho babes to themselves.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
virus05:
thats what people don't understand.. they just come here and comment nonsense.how will all of them open up at the same time. This is planned
Lemme not insult u. But ur comment shows u are not exposed. What is happening to suleman happened to tiger wood, it also happened to bill cosby. All the women came at one after the other. So this is not a new thing.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
AmeLonRo:
Hello, Hi, All this cant be true. For an Apostle who is successful and poplar to be flirting with not just one but many and even having 3some? It cant be true, sit back and think about it. Some one of his calibre to be messing up as such knowing well that any of the girls or people involved can blackmail him later. 3 is a crowd as they say. It is well friends. lets think straight and leave all this olosho babes to themselves.
the dude is paying them well to keep shut. Simple
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
oluomo2013:
pls what is d offense of pastor Suleiman? did he rape dose ladies in question? are d ladies not human? cos sex should be between opposite sex. he did not sex animals, dey are human. Why all d noise against him, if he did not rape dem. its an agreement between both parties. Been a pastor dose not mean u should not have sex. Sex is fulfillment of human nature, so make dem free d man. I stand to be corrected!
cause he preaches against it.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by CharliParker: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
In this matter I will wait for the elders.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
My friend, prostitution is more honorable than when you hoodwink yuh flocks off their money and use it on prostitutes. The later is of the highest of all evils that does not involve takinglife. Coverting not just yuh neighbors, but yuh entire flocks goods/wives for yuh lustful desires.
Senorprinz:
wetin this babe go gain from bringing this matter up now,

he slept with you

he paid you handsomely

why not just stfu! and look for another unfortunate nigga to bleep and pay you, since prostitution is now an honourable profession that people can now come out openly and claim they practice it, without showing any shame.
goes a long way to show the level of moral decadence our society has dropped to.

as for the pastor...........your case dey God hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.